Awesome YA Bookclub discussion

96 views
Blog??

Comments (showing 1-50 of 107) (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Hayley (last edited Jun 14, 2011 06:18PM) (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
If you have a bog that you would like the members of this group to check out and amybe follow post a comment.

I'll get things started my blog is, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/ :)


message 2: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
ooohh i have a blog too now!! :D i just started it today so im still kinda setting it up but feel free to check it out!

http://penelopeworldofbooks.blogspot....


message 4: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (ritarenne) Who doesn't have a blog? :P

http://bestfriendsbookaffair.blogspot...

P.S.: All of you have awesome blogs, BTW. ;)


message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (abeautifulbook) | 3 comments This is my blog(:
myrandomlife14.blogspot.com


message 6: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (charbooks) Me and my friend do it together, we started it a week or so ago. :)

http://charissabooks.blogspot.com/


message 7: by Hayley (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
Charlotte wrote: "Me and my friend do it together, we started it a week or so ago. :)

http://charissabooks.blogspot.com/"


cool I'm now following your blog :P It's pretty good for only having it for a week :D

check out my blog, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/


Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews) (msjessie) hey everyone, gonna throw mine out there for anyone who is interested.

http://bibliophileanonymous.blogspot....

I'm also running a giveaway until August 9th, where you get to pick the books you win. Two winners, two books each.

The link for that giveaway is right here!


message 9: by Hayley (last edited Jul 26, 2011 01:43PM) (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
Jessie wrote: "hey everyone, gonna throw mine out there for anyone who is interested.

http://bibliophileanonymous.blogspot....

I'm also running a giveaway until August 9th, where you get to pick the books you..."


Following and I already entered your contest :) I would love if you followed me I'm almost at 100 followers and am planning a giveaway soon :D

http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/


Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews) (msjessie) Hayley wrote: "Jessie wrote: "hey everyone, gonna throw mine out there for anyone who is interested.

http://bibliophileanonymous.blogspot....

I'm also running a giveaway until August 9th, where you get to pic..."


I did this morning! :D


Michelle (FabBookReviews) (fabbookreviews) | 29 comments Penelope wrote: "ooohh i have a blog too now!! :D i just started it today so im still kinda setting it up but feel free to check it out!

http://penelopeworldofbooks.blogspot...."


Hey there- now following you back. :)


message 12: by Hayley (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
Jessie wrote: "Hayley wrote: "Jessie wrote: "hey everyone, gonna throw mine out there for anyone who is interested.

http://bibliophileanonymous.blogspot....

I'm also running a giveaway until August 9th, wher..."


True, Ok thanks :)


message 13: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
Michelle (FabbityFabBookReviews) wrote: "Penelope wrote: "ooohh i have a blog too now!! :D i just started it today so im still kinda setting it up but feel free to check it out!

http://penelopeworldofbooks.blogspot...."

Hey there- now ..."


Oh thanx!! i dont got alotta followers so everyone helps :D


message 14: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
Jessie wrote: "hey everyone, gonna throw mine out there for anyone who is interested.

http://bibliophileanonymous.blogspot....

I'm also running a giveaway until August 9th, where you get to pick the books you..."


Hi! im following you know!
if u wanna follow me thatd be awesome!

http://penelopeworldofbooks.blogspot.com


message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Here's mine Book Addict

I checked out everyone's blog, they're all really great!


message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (onlyminordetails) | 3 comments Mine is Thoughts At One In The Morning. Here's the link:

http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blog...

I'll have to check out everyone's blogs! ^_^


message 17: by Hayley (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "Mine is Thoughts At One In The Morning. Here's the link:

http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blog...

I'll have to check out everyone's blogs! ^_^"


New follower :) thanks for following me :D


message 18: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "Mine is Thoughts At One In The Morning. Here's the link:

http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blog...

I'll have to check out everyone's blogs! ^_^"


Hey im following.. looks really cool! :p


The Romance Bookie (TheRomanceBookie) | 6 comments Hey everyone! I love the blogs on here! My following list just went up drastically ;).

I also have a blog, if you're interested, check it out:

http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/

I love reading, so this website is kind of a Holy Grail for me :)


message 20: by Alex (new)


message 21: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
Alex wrote: "Here is my blog: http://draluvsbooks.blogspot.com/"

im following! :D


message 22: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
I HEART BOOKS Giveaway!! CHECK IT OUT!! :D

http://penelopeworldofbooks.blogspot....


message 23: by Hayley (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
Giveaway of hades ARC and some awesome swag :D

http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/2011/08...


message 24: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Coleman (katallina) | 4 comments My blog is called I Write, I Read, I Review. Feel free to drop by! I'm doing a giveaway right now -- two people are going to win copies of The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

You can find my blog here.


message 25: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
Kathy wrote: "My blog is called I Write, I Read, I Review. Feel free to drop by! I'm doing a giveaway right now -- two people are going to win copies of The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

You can find my..."


im following!! :D


message 26: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (mleekanterr12) | 8 comments Ooh, I have a blog! Full of book reviews, writing talk, and video blogs. And I'm having a giveaway once I hit 100 followers!

http://thewritingdancer.blogspot.com

*goes to check out all of your blogs*


message 27: by Hayley (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
Marisa wrote: "Ooh, I have a blog! Full of book reviews, writing talk, and video blogs. And I'm having a giveaway once I hit 100 followers!

http://thewritingdancer.blogspot.com

*goes to check out all of your bl..."


I'm having a giveaway right now if you want to g check it out :) You could win an ARC or some swag ;D


message 28: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
Marisa wrote: "Ooh, I have a blog! Full of book reviews, writing talk, and video blogs. And I'm having a giveaway once I hit 100 followers!

http://thewritingdancer.blogspot.com

*goes to check out all of your bl..."


following!! :D giveaway here too so CIO!


message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily (thefandomfeeels) Here's my blog: http://emilyscrammedbookshelf.blogspo....
I started it, like, a week ago, but give it a chance. (:


message 30: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
Emily wrote: "Here's my blog: http://emilyscrammedbookshelf.blogspo....
I started it, like, a week ago, but give it a chance. (:"


following and i love it :p


message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily (thefandomfeeels) Penelope wrote: "Emily wrote: "Here's my blog: http://emilyscrammedbookshelf.blogspo....
I started it, like, a week ago, but give it a chance. (:"

following and i love it :p"


Thank you. I'm starting to get the hang of it now. (:


message 32: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
Emily wrote: "Penelope wrote: "Emily wrote: "Here's my blog: http://emilyscrammedbookshelf.blogspo....
I started it, like, a week ago, but give it a chance. (:"

following and i love it :p"

Thank you. ..."


np! :P yaa once you het the hang of it, its not too hard but if u have any questions post them here and we'll help you out :D


message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily (thefandomfeeels) Thanks. (:


message 34: by Mesa (new)

Mesa  (MesaReads) | 5 comments I started my blog last week. It would be cool if u guys can check it.I will follow back:)
My blog:http://www.thesagacityquest.blogspot....


message 35: by Penelope (The Reading Devil), The Bestest♥ (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (TheBestest♥) | 410 comments Mod
Mesa wrote: "I started my blog last week. It would be cool if u guys can check it.I will follow back:)
My blog:http://www.thesagacityquest.blogspot...."


im following!! :D http://penelopeworldofbooks.blogspot.com is mine :)


message 36: by Mesa (new)

Mesa  (MesaReads) | 5 comments Penelope wrote: "Mesa wrote: "I started my blog last week. It would be cool if u guys can check it.I will follow back:)
My blog:http://www.thesagacityquest.blogspot...."

im following!! :D http://penelopeworldo..."


I'm now following now!


message 37: by Krystal (new)

Krystal | 3 comments http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/ I have a blog with 5 contests on it right now :)


Sarah (The Book Life) (SarahTheBookLife) | 1 comments Hi! My blog is called The Book Life, it can be found here: The Book Life

I'm having a giveaway right now for a copy of Bloodlines and a copy of Love Story!

You guys all have some really great blogs!


message 39: by Krystal (new)

Krystal | 3 comments Bloodlines sounds great!


message 40: by Krystal (new)

Krystal | 3 comments following you!


message 42: by Hayley (last edited Sep 11, 2011 04:39PM) (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
Ashley wrote: "My blog:
The Bookish Brunette

:)"



Already a long time follower :D I would love it if you followed me! :D


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

My blog: theawesomemagicattic.blogspot.com


message 44: by [deleted user] (new)


message 46: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 3 comments Here's mine http://nicole-lovestoread.blogspot.com/
Feel free to stop by.


message 47: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (BooksAreMagic) | 1 comments Here's my log :) Please feel free to follow and/or grab my button. When I reach 75 subscribers I'll be having a giveaway !!!

http://booksarewonderfulmagic.blogspo...


message 48: by Hayley (last edited Sep 11, 2011 06:09AM) (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
Bree wrote: "My blog: theawesomemagicattic.blogspot.com"

Following you for a long time :D


message 49: by Hayley (new)

Hayley  | 174 comments Mod
Jennie wrote: "My blog: http://www.mycutebookshelf.com/"

Followed you a couple days ago! ;) feel
Free to follow me back! I love your blog by the way :D


message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley wrote: "Jennie wrote: "My blog: http://www.mycutebookshelf.com/"

Followed you a couple days ago! ;) feel
Free to follow me back! I love your blog by the way :D"


Awesome! Thanks! You've got a great blog. I followed back. :D


« previous 1 3
back to top

unread topics | mark unread


Books mentioned in this topic

The Sky Is Everywhere (other topics)
Beckoning Light (other topics)
Destiny Binds (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Derrolyn Anderson (other topics)
Alyssa Rose Ivy (other topics)