Vampire Crush Vampire Crush discussion

HELP ME

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naphila (last edited Jul 02, 2011 06:35PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Naphila Vonda I really really want to read this book, but I live in Grenada and the libraries and book stores down here don't have it and I doubt they will get this particular book. Is there anyone willing to email me the book, or show me a link where I can get it please!!! If there's one thing I hate, it's a tease, I NEED TO FINISH this BOOK!!!!!!

Caitlinbaca try ordering it online.

message 3: by RedEye_Witch (last edited Dec 08, 2011 12:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

RedEye_Witch Amazon. Try searching on Amazon. Don't worry, I waited for it myself. Along with a few other books in my to-read list. I was going to buy it next year, when I have enough money to buy. But then, this month I travelled to Dubai and went to a bookshop and found the book! I was excited and happy. But my point in this matter is that, don't stop searching for what you want. I am supporting for you.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I think they have it on B&N.com seeing as they have it in the store. At least at the one we go to they do. You'll love it! Although I wish she'd write more about it or add anouther book or somthing.

Naphila Vonda I finally got it at a bookstore in GDA which, trust me, is a small miracle. But Thanks to all of you :)

Reading Faerie Barnes and Noble's online shop should have it.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Vampire Crush (other topics)