Writing Stress discussion

I need another moderator

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney, (the stressed one) (new)

Courtney Wyant | 102 comments Mod
I need another moderator to help out and read stories.....

message 2: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) I volunteer. I can be very nice, I must admit I'm sometimes a little too honest. My grammar is exellent, I have never sworn online, (or off) and I am respectful.

message 3: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, (The Dark and Morbid One) (last edited Jun 10, 2011 08:16PM) (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 28 comments Mod
I could do it. My personal philosophy is to tell the blunt truth. Plus I'm home alone all day--both my parents work full time--so I have a lot of extra time. Of course, I do plan on reading everyone's work anyway--I just thought I'd make it official and stuff.

message 4: by Courtney, (the stressed one) (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* wrote: "I could do it. My personal philosophy is to tell the blunt truth. Plus I'm home alone all day--both my parents work full time--so I have a lot of extra time. Of course, I do plan on reading everyon..."

Thera *Lux in Tenebras* wrote: "I volunteer. I can be very nice, I must admit I'm sometimes a little too honest. My grammar is exellent, I have never sworn online, (or off) and I am respectful."

Both of ya sound great your hired....

message 5: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) Awesome!

message 6: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, (The Dark and Morbid One) (new)

Excellent. Thank you very much.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

cows

message 8: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, (The Dark and Morbid One) (new)

Sheep?

message 9: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) Cheep

message 10: by Braden (new)

Braden (DCBoy) | 7 comments sleep

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

what?

message 12: by Braden (new)

Braden (DCBoy) | 7 comments idk

message 13: by Courtney, (the stressed one) (new)

Not going to be o n next week....

Kessor (CuppyCake) (loumangkessor_chhouk) | 8 comments *Thera* I'm just special like that... wrote: "I volunteer. I can be very nice, I must admit I'm sometimes a little too honest. My grammar is exellent, I have never sworn online, (or off) and I am respectful."

Can you help me too?? You can call me Loumang or Kessor, either one is fine, depend on which one is easier to you... like I need some advice about using good vocabulary and grammar... English is my second languages :)

Kessor (CuppyCake) (loumangkessor_chhouk) | 8 comments Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* wrote: "I could do it. My personal philosophy is to tell the blunt truth. Plus I'm home alone all day--both my parents work full time--so I have a lot of extra time. Of course, I do plan on reading everyon..."

:) awesome for you, and great for people like me too :D

message 16: by Courtney, (the stressed one) (new)

Loumangkessor wrote: "*Thera* I'm just special like that... wrote: "I volunteer. I can be very nice, I must admit I'm sometimes a little too honest. My grammar is exellent, I have never sworn online, (or off) and I am r..."

What is your first language?

message 17: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, (The Dark and Morbid One) (new)

Oh! Say Norwegian.

Kessor (CuppyCake) (loumangkessor_chhouk) | 8 comments Courtney wrote: "Loumangkessor wrote: "*Thera* I'm just special like that... wrote: "I volunteer. I can be very nice, I must admit I'm sometimes a little too honest. My grammar is exellent, I have never sworn onlin..."

It's Cambodian :) in Asia

message 19: by Courtney, (the stressed one) (new)

Better than me im half spanish as in my Dad is full spanish and my mom is (I think) full American and I speak one sentence of spanish

message 20: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, (The Dark and Morbid One) (new)

Almost fluent!

...But I only got a two on the AP test...

message 21: by ♥Allison (new)

♥Allison (acm-the-book-nerd) | 44 comments Do you still need a moderator?

I would love to help again, my other group has quieted down enough for me to try another group, and I will if I am given the chance..?

message 22: by Courtney, (the stressed one) (new)

¤Allison Claire¤ wrote: "Do you still need a moderator?

I would love to help again, my other group has quieted down enough for me to try another group, and I will if I am given the chance..?"

If you wanna...

unread topics | mark unread