*~* <3 JUDGE A BOOK YOUNG ADULT AND OTHER<3 *~* discussion

What Ya Reading?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 100) (100 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Maylee (last edited Jun 10, 2011 01:28PM) (new)

Maylee (MayLeeJo) | 1174 comments Mod
Is there any new books you bought or just checked out at the library? Or currently reading?

I just barely came from the library and got Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen A Discovery of Witches  A Novel by Deborah Harkness The Hunger Games (Hunger Games,  #1) by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

message 3: by Adriana (last edited Jun 10, 2011 01:43PM) (new)

Adriana B | 837 comments Your gonna love Water for Elephants and the Hunger Games trilogy! Good thing you have them all at once! Discivery of Witches looks really good

Ya these are just some I got today I have like over 30 that I still need to read that I have bought and stuff... but I'm so excited about the hunger games

Adriana B | 837 comments me too i have a lot to read! Hunger Games is incredible you'll read through it really fast:)

Yay! I'm excited!!!

Krystal | 93 comments Mod
Water For Elephants for me :)

http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.co... giveaway here too if you're looking for a new read :)

Sarah I'm reading Dear Olly by Michael Morpurgo and Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto I want to read soon: Perfectly Reflected (Small Blue Thing, #2) by S.C. Ransom Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs Fins Are Forever (Fins, #2) by Tera Lynn Childs and some others that I can't remember:P So many books so little time...:)

those look really good!! I have read Halo and it was a really good book

Sarah Cool, I'm only starting it now:) I like fantasy/ mermaid books the most, hense my selection :)

Ya I love those kinds I just read Hannah (Daughters of the Sea, #1) by Kathryn Lasky

Sarah Have you read The Ingo books? They're my favourite:) Ingo (Ingo, #1) by Helen Dunmore

No ill have to tho they look good

Sarah They are brilliant :D There's 4, and they're all so exciting:)

ya! Thanks for telling me about them

I actually liked the Ingo books too :) They're worth a look

Hannah (behindonreading) | 3 comments I got Abandon (Abandon Trilogy #1) by Meg Cabot and Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2) by Holly Black from the library today. I'm reading The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson at the moment though :)

Oooooi want to read abandon and maximum ride a lot

Hannah (behindonreading) | 3 comments Maylee wrote: "Oooooi want to read abandon and maximum ride a lot"

I finished The Angel Experiment. I really liked it :) I'm reading Abandon and Red Glove now :)

Hannah wrote: "Maylee wrote: "Oooooi want to read abandon and maximum ride a lot"

I finished The Angel Experiment. I really liked it :) I'm reading Abandon and Red Glove now :)"

Do you know what the order is for Maximum ride.

Okay cool thanks

Adriana B | 837 comments I think there's one more called Final Warning. I think it's book 4

Wasn't there 8

Adriana B | 837 comments Yeah, the 7th one just came out and I think the 8th is the last one

okay cool

Adriana B | 837 comments you'll like them. They're action packed and have lots of humor

Oooo me likey

Adriana B | 837 comments me too haha

Yay!

Yay!

Andrea  (andreaorva) I'm reading XVI by Julia Karr and I'm loving it!

Andrea (Dru) wrote: "I'm reading XVI by Julia Karr and I'm loving it!"

Ooooo looks good what's it about?

Andrea  (andreaorva) It's a dystopian book about how a girl lives in a world where government and media kind of rule, and when a girl turns sixteen they have to get a XVI tattoo on the wrist. That's all I can tell you without giving anything away.

Hmmm sounds good ill have to read it tell me how it is when your done

Andrea  (andreaorva) I will :)

Great cool thanks!

Mercy: Rebecca Lim

Phoeb (happyecokitty) | 2 comments I just read a really good dystopian novel. "Eve" by Anna Carey

Abeo (booklover4eva) | 147 comments Right now i am reading the godess test by aimee carter.. i think it is really good if you like Greek mythology. dreaming anatasia by joy preble... has anyone read it???

I want to read godess test so much looks really good and I have dreaming anastasia just haven't got to it yet but excited for when I do! :)

Adriana B | 837 comments Goddess Test was really good. I haven't read Dreaming Anistasia yet but it looks good

Abeo (booklover4eva) | 147 comments Right now im at the very beginning were she just made the deal to stay with Henry..after Ava died..i am really enjoying it right now!!!!

Abeo (booklover4eva) | 147 comments Have any of you guys read matched, what did u think???

Adriana B | 837 comments I've read matched. I thought it was okay. I think I was expecting more from it. Love the ending though! Have you read it?

Ya we read matched in the group :) are you talking about dreaming anastasia or goddess test?

Abeo (booklover4eva) | 147 comments Oh i've read matched. I didn't really like it that much.Actually i have this thing that i do were i start a book but if i'm not interested I don't finish it. So i never finished the book because i didnt't like the writing. But i was wondering what you guys thought of it...

Abeo (booklover4eva) | 147 comments Oh Maylee i was talking about the goddess test. I haven't started dreaming anatasia yet.

Adriana B | 837 comments I like that idea, just stop reading if it's not good. Goddess Test was good! I loved the greek mythology in it, have you finished it?

Abeo (booklover4eva) | 147 comments I was also expecting a lot more from it. I was really excited but then mad when i bought it and i didn't finish it. i do this thing where I don't finish a book when the writing is bad...

« previous 1

*~* <3 JUDGE A BOOK YOUNG ADULT AND OTHER<3 *~*

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Hunger Games (other topics)
Water for Elephants (other topics)
Catching Fire (other topics)
A Discovery of Witches (other topics)
Mockingjay (other topics)
More...