Camp Half-Blood (It's Not Dead Yet...) discussion

Places > Capture the Flag

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) This is the official place we play.

message 2: by Edgemund (new)

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) Yes, yes, oh my god YES!!!

message 3: by The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers* Tallon (TotheTARDISAllons-y) | 3689 comments Mod
lol have you guys ever played it in real life?

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sophia Daughter of Athena wrote: "lol have you guys ever played it in real life?"

I have

message 5: by The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers* Tallon (TotheTARDISAllons-y) | 3689 comments Mod
I know its so much fun especially when you have actual swords (with protective tape of course)and shields.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sophia Daughter of Athena wrote: "I know its so much fun especially when you have actual swords (with protective tape of course)and shields."

(woah! you mean camp half blood campture the flag? NO I mean real capture teh flag...)

message 7: by The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

((Um what do you mean?But yea um my bf has a friend who has swords and shields so we played super awesome btw :D ))

Camp Half-Blood (It's Not Dead Yet...)

unread topics | mark unread