Camp Half-Blood (It's Not Dead Yet...) discussion

Cabins > Hermes Cabin(psst got anything good to steal?)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 170) (170 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers* Tallon (TotheTARDISAllons-y) | 3689 comments Mod
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush:
Girl/Boy friend:
Weapon:
History:
Other:

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Name: Ebony Stark
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2iSSI8Mqc5c... But she has red eyes
Personality: TBRPed
Crush: Open
Girl/Boy friend: Open
Weapon: A sword with red wings on the hilt and tip of the blade
History: She was always known as the freak, so she distanced herself from people. She used to be bullied by everyone and eventually she became scared of people. She rarely talks, and when she does, it's in a whisper. When she floated to her ceiling her dad freaked out and dumped her on the streets. She walked until she reached Camp Half Blood and thats where she is now!
Other: She can defy gravity, speak any language on spot, she can teleport, not long distances though, and she gets drained very easily. Very good with weapons and karate, and even though her father was a god of deceit she can’t lie for the life of her

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) you should sign her up for head

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) there is a discussion somewhere...

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Hm....all my other charries were first one's too....))

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) I think I'll make one for Pan...

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments xD sounds fun. I think three is enough for me :T))

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) I have 3 charries and 2 counselors.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) yeah... wait no 4 charries, I forgot the boy...

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) yeah... maybe I won't make a Pan...

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Nah, I like them the way they are. I have two Apollo twins, boy & girl, Khione, and Aphrodite.

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments wow. I has hermes, hephaestus and....something else....oh! Hades.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Cool, which will you ask to be councilors? I have Khione and Aphrodite.

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Probably Hermes.....and Hephaestus.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) okay, coolio

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments Maybe even my Hades. All mine have been first xD

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) yeah,, so have mine. Well except the boy twin.

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments xD I'll ask for them all, i think :T

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) okay, I think Matt will except, if not. I'll make him(MWHAHAHAHA!)

Kirstyn (SASUSAKU WILL ENDURE! LOVE SHIKAMARU! (Kirstynღ☆☺vocaloidsutauloids♥) | 2175 comments X3 aw thanks. Should I post it up?

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Name: Garret
Appearance: http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/images...
Personality: I'll rp it
Crush: Angel
Girl/Boy friend: ...
Weapon: Whatever he can get his hands on(A.K.A. steal)
History: ...

Tinker bell  | 5324 comments Mod
(he sounds good)

Lionlord Name: Peter
Appearance: tall,tan,like Luke.
Personality: funny,makes people laugh,liar,kleptomaniac
Crush: none
Girl/Boy friend: none
Weapon: Celtic dirk,short sword,bow
Powers:teleport,fly,steal.

message 33: by Lindsey (last edited Dec 31, 2011 12:54AM) (new)

Lindsey | 399 comments Name: Robin
Appearance: dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, always wears jeans and a red or green shirt.
Personality: secritive, liar, thief, quiet, fierce, esily angered, overly protective.
Crush: none
Girl/Boy friend: Frida
Weapon: sword
History: ran away from home when he was 8 and lived on the streets.
Other: Has a brother named Ethan

message 34: by The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers* Tallon (TotheTARDISAllons-y) | 3689 comments Mod
Name:Nate
Appearance: light brown hair,hazel eyes,usually wears clothes that make him blend in,very cute.
Personality: Nice,funny,protective,and a very good thief.
Crush:open
Girl/Boy friend: open
Weapon: bronze sword and sheild
History:
Other:

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: lucky
Appearance: http://m.imdb.com/name/nm2955595/medi...
Personality: secretive, bold, humorous, sneaky, yet hidden is a big heart
Crush: open
Boyfriend: open
Weapon: has a sleek bow and arrows that change into a pair of earrings but also carries a swiss army knife and a dagger
History: raised on the streets of Boston ( has th accent to prove it ) since her mom died when she was 7
Other: is skilled in opening locks but her specialty is wallet swiping

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry here is a better link http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(Thanks)

message 39: by Fault In Our Stars (last edited Dec 22, 2011 02:36PM) (new)

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Name: Cassia
Nickname: Cassie or Cass
Appearance: Photobucket
Personality: Cassia is an example of hope. She's been living on the street for more then a few years. Still, she's sweet to everyone, even those who are openly nasty to her. But, Cass still keeps a distance between her and most people. She will always try to be there like her family never was and be perfect. She perceptive and blurts a lot. Cass believes in strong truth that will hurt others but in turn has hurt her.
Crush: Open
Girl/Boy friend: Open
Weapon: Even though it's not traditional for Cass to have throwing stars, she likes them because of the symbolizem to herself. Also, she likes to be modern and carries a handgun with bullets that have break away tip filled with broze dust. At a last resort, just in case, she has a dagger always hidden in her loose clothes.
History:
Other:

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Izzy wrote: "(Thanks)"

((Welcome. Wanna rp somewhere??))

message 41: by The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Hello?"Frida said walking in and looking around

Lindsey | 399 comments Robin saw her and smiled. "Hey. What's up?"

message 43: by The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Heeeey."Frida smiled "This is for you."she handed him the note

Lindsey | 399 comments Robin took it and opened it. He read it and his face paled. "Where did you get this?"

message 45: by The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

"Some girl gave it to me why?Whats it say?"She asked

Lindsey | 399 comments Robin took a deep breath. "It says my brother was shot." Robin slumped down on his bed. "I knew I shouldn't have left him there."

message 47: by The Honourable Sophia *I Only Like Gingers*, It's a Bowtie. I Wear a Bowtie Now. Bowties Are Cool! (new)

Frida stared at him for a second and then sat down "What do you mean where did you leave him?"

message 48: by Lindsey (last edited Nov 13, 2011 04:17PM) (new)

Lindsey | 399 comments Robin looked at Frida with serious eyes. "Before I came here I was at this fort that a few demigod friends and I set up. I had my brother with me. A friend of mine told me about this camp where it was safe for demigods. So I came here to check it out. I wanted to make sure it was safe before I brought Ethan here." Robin shook his head. "I was going to go bring him back. But now... he might not make it and it's my falt." Robin put his head in his hands.

Fault In Our Stars (KingdomHeartsII) Cassia came running back into the cabin. She sat on her bunk and opened her laptop.

Lindsey | 399 comments Robin didn't even look up to see who came in. He stared at the floor.

« previous 1 3 4

Camp Half-Blood (It's Not Dead Yet...)

unread topics | mark unread