Kindle English Mystery Book Club discussion

Introductions & Announcements > Any Ideas or Questions?

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Clarissa Draper (Clarissa_Draper) | 179 comments Mod
Feel free to ask your questions here.

David Gooch | 1472 comments Mod
If you have any ideas about discussions etc. you would like in the group or things to improve our group then please let us know in this thread.

Lynne (baltznoah) | 4 comments Can someone explain where I can find the kindle US link so this group gets credit? I read in a post that someone said Kindle/Amazon sponsors/supports this group. Is that correct?

hi Lynne the link you want to go through is
http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Thrille...

Mary (broomemarygmailcom) | 1083 comments Which area of this site should I be checking for voting on March books? Thanks

There will be a poll going up tonight and you will get a message when it's up.

Mary (broomemarygmailcom) | 1083 comments Not sure why so excited but I AM! Thanks

Mary (broomemarygmailcom) | 1083 comments I am always wondering WHEN it is ok to actually start discussing book of the month. This month it seems like it has been so long since I finished Test of Wills that I have forgotten things I wanted to say but do not want to jump the gun. Can you answer, as a general rule....

I don't think there is any hard and fast rule. You can make comments in the thread anytime. The main thing to remember is the earlier in the month people may not have finished reading it so be careful not to give anything away that may spoil the read for others. If you think it may then use spoilers.

unread topics | mark unread