Amazon Kindle discussion

Books by members > Urban Fantasy/Science Fiction novels for $0.99

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rick (new)

Rick (ricklauder) | 34 comments I just bought it. I'll review it when I'm done. Thanks for allowing it to be lent!

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim Richardson | 7 comments Here is mine, MARKED: http://www.amazon.com/Marked-Soul-Gua...

Blurb:

Sixteen year-old Kara Nightingale’s ordinary life is suddenly turned upside-down when she dies in a freak accident, and she wakes up in a strange new world with a new career—as a rookie for the Guardian Angel Legion. Kara hurtles towards dangerous missions with the help of her Petty Officer and friend, David.
But when she discovers a Mark on her leg, the entire Legion accuses her of being a Demon spy. Angels are dying, and David begins to pull away from her. Can Kara prove her innocence as she becomes the Legion’s only hope?

It’s going to take a miracle to save the Legion, and Kara’s luck has just run out...

Kim Richardson

message 3: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Harper (StephenTHarper) | 8 comments Thanks for starting this thread. Here's mine...

­King's X

For readers looking for that next surprisingly smart page-turner. "The Maltese Falcon" collides with a real-world "The Lord of the Rings" in a provocative barn-burner of a Suspense/Thriller.

A lost artifact of a forgotten science? Or a magic ring of myth and legend? Whatever it really is, the King's X is ancient, unfathomable, undeniable. To wear the King's X even once is to remember many lifetimes , and to learn a shocking secret... No one truly dies. We all must come back again and again until our hidden purpose is fulfilled.

Now, the "King's X" has been found again... in Los Angeles.

"King's X is that rare reader experience: an authentic thrill-ride that reads like literary fiction. A must-read that is destined to become a classic!"
-- Laura Taylor, Award-Winning Author & Editor

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kim Richardson (other topics)