Nook Lending (Nest) discussion

NookFriends App

Comments (showing 1-26 of 26) (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christy (new)

Christy (christyeckert) | 1 comments Feel free to add me as a friend! My email is christy007(at)comcast(dot)net ;)

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) Dastephan6@aol.com and Cathy_brunette@yahoo.com

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Borders (Chrissythebookjunkie) add me christine.borders@gmail.com

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela | 1 comments I added all of you. Please add me. Hayes229@yahoo.com
Thanks

message 5: by Bret (new)

Bret | 1 comments add me please!!! bcullen44@yahoo.com. Thanks. Bret

message 6: by Karissa (new)

Karissa | 1 comments feel free to add me at obananasx@gmail.com

message 7: by Hännah (new)

Hännah Marie (hannah708) | 15 comments Do I need to update my nook for this feature? Not completely sure I understand what it does. I've been neglecting my nook lately for paperbacks:-/

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) Yes u need to update. Then u can see what books ur friends have available to lend and request to borrow it.

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Borders (Chrissythebookjunkie) feel free to add me christine.borders@gmail.com

message 10: by Mackenzie (last edited Jul 03, 2011 09:56PM) (new)

Mackenzie | 1 comments Add me :) charlene.simon@hotmail.com

message 11: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) feel free to add me dlba02@yahoo.com

message 12: by Carol (new)

Carol (cjsweetness) | 2 comments Please add me, i have lots of books to lend cjsweetness76@gmail.com

message 13: by Hännah (new)

Hännah Marie (hannah708) | 15 comments Is this for NookColor and more the newest nook only? I have the nook WiFi and I don't think I have this feature, but could be wrong. I am now up to date with the software.

message 14: by Alysson (new)

Alysson (alysson22) | 7 comments Hännah wrote: "Is this for NookColor and more the newest nook only? I have the nook WiFi and I don't think I have this feature, but could be wrong. I am now up to date with the software."

I have the original Nook with 3G. I have friends in my "address book" with whom I've shared books, but don't have the "Nook friends" (app?) that's on the new Nook. Does it work the same way?

message 15: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimmomof4) | 2 comments I would love to borrow "the Help" Anyone have a Nook edition they can loan?

message 16: by Hännah (new)

Hännah Marie (hannah708) | 15 comments I have the help in paperback that I could mail to you if you don't get it for the nook. Just shoot me a msg if you don't find it.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Shaw | 1 comments Please add me sanurah3@live.com :) Im new so i dont have many books but would love to borrow

message 18: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimmomof4) | 2 comments I did get the copy of the Epub of "The Help" thanks. I hope I can loan , pay it forward, some time too.

message 19: by Hännah (new)

Hännah Marie (hannah708) | 15 comments Awesome! I hope you enjoy it:)

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel (MadameBookworm) | 1 comments Feel free to add me! I had a 1st gen, but just got a Tablet for Christmas. Woohoo!

angelica.craig@yahoo.com

message 21: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melorem) | 1 comments You can add me as well... melissmero@yahoo.com

message 22: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) So. When I did the latest update, I lost most of my friends. Feel free to re-add me.

message 23: by Stacey (new)

Stacey | 1 comments You can add me to your lending list! stacnichols@aol.com

message 24: by 504angel (new)

504angel (ohughes) | 2 comments ohughes3@gmail.com

message 25: by Reanna (new)

Reanna Roberts (reannalynne) | 1 comments I have the original nook 3g, so no app for me. ReannaLynne@gmail.com though

message 26: by Deanna (new)

Deanna | 3 comments You can add me deannahello@hotmail.com. I also accept goodreads friend requests.

unread topics | mark unread