Angel (Maximum Ride, #7) Angel discussion

FANG OR DYLAN

Comments (showing 1,851-1,900 of 2,599) (2599 new)    post a comment »

message 1851: by Ellie (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ellie Marshanah wrote: "Ellie wrote: "As I read these comments, Whitney Houston is running through my head singing "I Will Always Love You" at full blast...."

Ha! Nice. It's perfect. They will always love each other, eve..."

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIII-EE-IIIIIIIIIII....WILL ALWAYS...LOVE YOU!!!!!!" That's what SHOULD be going through their heads.

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* I've never seen the movie or read the book Jane Eyre. It never really pulled me in... So watching the movie would count. I'm glad I haven't read it for school yet! haha
I dislike reading classics. I had to read Treasure Island- which wasn't too bad, The Swiss Family Robinson-Dislike, and A Christmas Carol- kinda liked it, but not really. We also read Romeo and Juliet which isn't a classic but I liked playing the different parts :D haha

message 1853: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Becca wrote: "I've never seen the movie or read the book Jane Eyre. It never really pulled me in... So watching the movie would count. I'm glad I haven't read it for school yet! haha
I dislike reading classics. ..."

I'm getting ready to read Romeo and Juliet in my English class, but right now we're finishing up the graphic novel Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. you should watch the Jane Eyre movie that came out last year. The one with the girl who played in Alice in Wonderland and the guy from X-men:First Class that played the younger version of Magneto.

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.
Romeo and Juliet is good, but we all know how it ends.

message 1855: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Becca wrote: "Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.
Romeo and Juliet is good, but we all know how it ends."

Yep. Romeo fakes his death, Juliet finds him like that ans thinks he's dead, she stabs herself, he wakes up to find her dead. Then he kills himslef for real. End of story. And I don't what people are even talking about, saying it's a romance, becuz it's just tragic. They both end up dead.

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* Yeah. The whole gist of the story haha. It is really just tragic.

message 1857: by Ellie (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ellie Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.

Yep. Romeo fakes his death, Juliet finds him like that ans thinks he'..."

Uh, well, the reason they KILL themselves is for love. Or out of love, anyway. So that's where the romance part is.

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* True. And at my school there was a whole debate on whether or not it was romantic.

message 1859: by Rai (last edited Mar 16, 2012 02:12PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Ellie wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.

Yep. Romeo fakes his death, Juliet finds him like t..."

But it's stupid. What, they thought they'd see each other in the afterlife? Well, if they were to see each other, it'd be in hell. I mean, do you think people who do suicide go to heaven? Taking our own lives are like a slap in God's face. At least that's what I've always been taught. Even if they thought it was for a romantic reason, it's still wrong.

message 1860: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna i dont know what to think after angel. im kinda leaning toward dylan though

message 1861: by Megan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Megan Marshanah wrote: "Ellie wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.

Yep. Romeo fakes his death, Juliet fi..."

I highly doubt they would be in Hell in the afterlife. Even if they did things that were wrong, they were still both good people.

message 1862: by Emily (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily I'm still standing by Fang. Like we've all said before, he's known her the longest and understands where she's coming from. yes Dyaln is nice and stuff, but he was also made for her which is just wrong. He also tries way too hard. And deep down, Fang loves Max, and Max loves Fang. So...D2D!!

message 1863: by Ellie (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ellie Marshanah wrote: "Ellie wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.

Yup. You're exactly right.

message 1864: by Ellie (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ellie Emily wrote: "I'm still standing by Fang. Like we've all said before, he's known her the longest and understands where she's coming from. yes Dyaln is nice and stuff, but he was also made for her which is just ..."

D2D?

message 1865: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Anna wrote: "i dont know what to think after angel. im kinda leaning toward dylan though"

Why???!!! Dylan's just...UUUGGGGHHH!

message 1866: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Megan wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Ellie wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.

Yep. Romeo fakes hi..."

Okay, maybe not hell.... limbo? I don't think they'd go to heaven, even being good people. Taking your own life becuz the one you love is dead, shouldn't immediately equate to being a noble act. A more better act would've been to get her crap together, continue livin' her life, fall in love with someone else after (if) she stops mourning Romeo, and start a family. She doesn't have to forget Romeo. I don't think, if he'd really been dead when she'd found him, that he would've wanted her to kill herself over him. That's some stuff that she didn't stop to think about.

message 1867: by Emily (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily Ellie wrote: "Emily wrote: "I'm still standing by Fang. Like we've all said before, he's known her the longest and understands where she's coming from. yes Dyaln is nice and stuff, but he was also made for her ..."

It means Death to Dylan. Look back a few pages and you will find it.

message 1868: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Emily wrote: "Ellie wrote: "Emily wrote: "I'm still standing by Fang. Like we've all said before, he's known her the longest and understands where she's coming from. yes Dyaln is nice and stuff, but he was also..."

Yes! Down with the made-for-Max lab rat! >:P (That's my "I don't like Dylan, diabolical face").

message 1869: by Emily (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily It's a great face.

message 1870: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Emily wrote: "It's a great face."

Thanx! I put a lot of effort into making it just for Dylan.

Brin  McKay I HATE
DYLAN

message 1872: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Brin wrote: "I HATE
DYLAN"

Me too! :P

Brin  McKay ikr? Isnt he so annoying? when he kissed max i was like WHAT?

message 1874: by Rai (last edited Mar 17, 2012 03:10PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Brin wrote: "ikr? Isnt he so annoying? when he kissed max i was like WHAT?"

The fact that Max let Dylan kiss her made me so mad. It's like WTF Max????!!! What the hell about Fang?! Something must be wrong with her for being with Dylan and Fang is crazy for trying to be with Max2.

message 1875: by Cory (new) - rated it 2 stars

Cory B Definitely Fang. I understand that young love is fickle, yadda yadda yadda, but that was the original plot in the first three books (the best ones in the series before the flock became "environmentally concerned"), so Mr. Patterson should stick to it. I think it would be funny if Dylan was made perfectly for Max, and then fell in love with someone else. But definitely Fang.

Brin  McKay Marshanah wrote: "Brin wrote: "ikr? Isnt he so annoying? when he kissed max i was like WHAT?"

The fact that Max let Dylan kiss her made me so mad. It's like WTF Max????!!! What the hell about Fang?! Something must ..."

IKR i like flipped...

message 1877: by Emily (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily Brin wrote: "ikr? Isnt he so annoying? when he kissed max i was like WHAT?"

IKR!?! I was like WHY MAX, WHY?

message 1878: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Cory, Brin, and Emily you guys are my new best friends. We all agree that Max and Dylan are psycho for letting Dylan freakin' break them up and that Dylan either needs to get with someone else or just get randomly killed in the last book. Right? 'Cause if James Patterson has Dylan and Max stay together and Fang and Max don't get back together, I'm gonna be really pissed becuz that'd be the ruin of an amazing series. >:( (that's my "I'll be mad at James Patterson face")

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* Marshanah wrote: "Ellie wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.

I've always thought that you would go to hell if you commit suicide except maybe if they're saved.
And, Yes! Dylan needs to get randomly killed!

message 1880: by Bibliophile (last edited Mar 19, 2012 05:34AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bibliophile Booklover Marshanah wrote: "Brin wrote: "ikr? Isnt he so annoying? when he kissed max i was like WHAT?"

The fact that Max let Dylan kiss her made me so mad. It's like WTF Max????!!! What the hell about Fang?! Something must ..."

Remember Fang isn't trying to get w/ Max II he just needs her on his team. BTW DOWN WITH DYLAN D2D

message 1881: by Ellie (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ellie Emily wrote: "Ellie wrote: "Emily wrote: "I'm still standing by Fang. Like we've all said before, he's known her the longest and understands where she's coming from. yes Dyaln is nice and stuff, but he was also..."

Oh. Well, in that case, D2D!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 1882: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Becca wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Ellie wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.

Yep. Romeo fakes hi..."

I know, right? It's like just die already! No one likes him.

message 1883: by Shelbie (new) - rated it 2 stars

Shelbie Kellum I HAVE to choose Fang. I've always loved him :) But I don't hate Dylan, he's pretty kool.

message 1884: by Ellie (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ellie Shelbie wrote: "I HAVE to choose Fang. I've always loved him :) But I don't hate Dylan, he's pretty kool."

Oh, great...I JUST got Whitney Houston out of my head. >.<

message 1885: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Shelbie wrote: "I HAVE to choose Fang. I've always loved him :) But I don't hate Dylan, he's pretty kool."

I mean, he's not completely bad, but he's just.... ugh. He's just... in the way of Fang and Max bein' together. Plus he was made for her. Fang's love for Max was natural and grew. Dylan was freakin' programmed to love her. I just can't like him becuz of that.

birdsalwaysflyaway Dylan can have Maya. Max and Fang!

message 1888: by [deleted user] (new)

Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "Ohh, I shall. I just haven't gotten the chance yet haha.

Yep. Romeo fakes his death, Juliet finds him like that ans thinks he'..."

Are you kidding? What's more romantic than two idiotic teens committing suicide?! HaHa

Bibliophile Booklover FAX MANG MAX AND FANG either way you but they are MEANT FOR EACH OTHER

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* Bibliophile wrote: "FAX MANG MAX AND FANG either way you but they are MEANT FOR EACH OTHER"
Heck yeah! XD

Bibliophile Booklover Becca wrote: "Bibliophile wrote: "FAX MANG MAX AND FANG either way you but they are MEANT FOR EACH OTHER"
Heck yeah! XD"

Thank You, Thank You Very Much (Elvis voice)

message 1894: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Bibliophile wrote: "FAX MANG MAX AND FANG either way you but they are MEANT FOR EACH OTHER"

Totally. They HAVE to get together. :P

message 1895: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Bibliophile wrote: "Becca wrote: "Bibliophile wrote: "FAX MANG MAX AND FANG either way you but they are MEANT FOR EACH OTHER"
Heck yeah! XD"
Thank You, Thank You Very Much (Elvis voice)"

Cool voice.

message 1897: by Rai (last edited Mar 20, 2012 01:58PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Becca wrote: "They do! XD"

Right! I'll be so freakin' mad if they don't. I'd like send James Patterson a letter and tell him a piece of my mind. It'd go like this, "Dear James Patterson... What the Hellll!!!! I can't believe you ruined a perfectly good series (the best) by not letting Fang and Max get together. How could you do this to all of your fans? You just shredded all our hopes of a Fang and Max related happy ending. Your greatest fan, Marshanah T." :D

message 1898: by Ellie (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ellie Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "They do! XD"

Right! I'll be so freakin' mad if they don't. I'd like send James Patterson a letter and tell him a piece of my mind. It'd go like this, "Dear James Patterson... What th..."

I doubt that would be the only letter of that sort that he'd get.

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "They do! XD"

Right! I'll be so freakin' mad if they don't. I'd like send James Patterson a letter and tell him a piece of my mind. It'd go like this, "Dear James Patterson... What th..."

Haha I'm sure mine would have more curse words :P

message 1900: by Rai (new) - rated it 2 stars

Rai Ellie wrote: "Marshanah wrote: "Becca wrote: "They do! XD"

Right! I'll be so freakin' mad if they don't. I'd like send James Patterson a letter and tell him a piece of my mind. It'd go like this, "Dear James Pa..."

Ha! The pile should forever keep growing, until he gives some kind of apology or gives an explanation for how it ended.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Angel (other topics)
Out of Sight, Out of Time (other topics)
Perfect Chemistry (other topics)
Shadow Kiss (other topics)
Spirit Bound (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

James Patterson (other topics)