Paranormal Lovers discussion

Fun and Games > Stuck in my head.....

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cupcake Cassie, Adult Expert (new)

Cupcake Cassie (faith_isola) | 1362 comments Mod
On the bus home I thought of a new game :)

As the title says, it is the song that is currently stuck in your head.

I always listen to my music when I travel, but usually end up with something I either didn't listen to or don't own or the Birdie Song!

I now have Framing Handley's version of Lollipop :( Urgh not impressed

Ash2 :)  {Ninja in disguise} (smurfet) | 20 comments lol i have the stupid duck song in my head thanks to my sister (do not look up duck song on youtube if you don't already know it, it's lame and annoying!)

message 3: by Cupcake Cassie, Adult Expert (new)

OMG I will so not be looking lol I now have a tune of the new Duke Nukem game? :S lol

Denae (denae3) | 250 comments Ash2 :) wrote: "lol i have the stupid duck song in my head thanks to my sister (do not look up duck song on youtube if you don't already know it, it's lame and annoying!)"

OMG my kids ask for that all the time...and it gets stuck in my head for DAYS! lol...so annoying really...

Ash2 :)  {Ninja in disguise} (smurfet) | 20 comments waddle waddle waddle lol. it's been stuck in my head on and off for days!

J.A. Belfield (JABelfield) Kings of Leon's 'Closer'. I wake up to that stuck in my head most mornings :o)

Kristy Berridge | 12 comments Hmm, my husband ... don't laugh ... always seems to be humming the tune from the movie 'Beauty and the beast'. You know the one 'Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme ...' I love to sing it sometimes just to drive him crazy ;)

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03Tammy-Lynn) | 239 comments awake and alive by Skillet

message 9: by Cupcake Cassie, Adult Expert (new)

@Kristy that is now in my head :D

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 28 comments I've had either the Lazy Song or various Starship songs stuck in my head.

Danielle Smiley (DanielleSmiley) So sad, but true... I have "I'm Sexy & I Know It" currently stuck in my head ... yup. Sad.

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03Tammy-Lynn) | 239 comments Danielle wrote: "So sad, but true... I have "I'm Sexy & I Know It" currently stuck in my head ... yup. Sad."

lol, don't worry your not the only one!

unread topics | mark unread