VAMPS-R-US discussion

Vampires > my next series I should read...

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki ellis (vampatheart27) | 3 comments I just finished the newest Sookie book... so now I'm looking for a new series to read. I've read BDB, Love at Stake, Immortals after dark, Queen Betsy, and the Sookie Stackhouse. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

message 2: by Joeera (last edited May 13, 2011 12:05PM) (new)

Joeera  | 50 comments there vampire academy

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz Marked (House of Night, #1) by P.C. Cast Tonight And Always (Vampire, #4) by Linda Lael Miller Love Me Forever by Rosemary Laurey

message 3: by Rayna , Beware I BiTe! Well actually nibble :z (last edited May 13, 2011 12:40PM) (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Mod
Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian, #1) by Keri Arthur Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Midnight Awakening (Midnight Breed, #3) by Lara Adrian

are all excellent series

message 4: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Tiffany (Vampoholic) | 3255 comments Mod
Lets not forget Dark Hunters!!
Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #0.5 Prequel) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2) (Were-Hunter, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Dance With The Devil (Dark-Hunter, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon.............

Chicagoland Vampires.......
Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1) by Chloe Neill Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2) by Chloe Neill Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3) by Chloe Neill Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #4) by Chloe Neill Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires, #5) by Chloe Neill

DarKyn....
If Angels Burn (Darkyn, #1) by Lynn Viehl Private Demon (Darkyn, #2) by Lynn Viehl Dark Need (Darkyn, #3) by Lynn Viehl Night Lost (Darkyn, #4) by Lynn Viehl Evermore (Darkyn, #5) by Lynn Viehl Twilight Fall (Darkyn, #6) by Lynn Viehl Stay the Night (Darkyn, #7) by Lynn Viehl

I can come up with plenty more!!!!!!!! Lmfao

message 5: by Cupcake Cassie (new)

Cupcake Cassie (faith_isola) And definatly Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost :) this is the first in the series.

I also agree don't forget the Dark hunter series :)

message 6: by Rayna , Beware I BiTe! Well actually nibble :z (new)

Rayna  | 1785 comments Mod
oh trust me it would sure take a long time to add all the god ones lol

message 7: by Creature (new)

Creature | 124 comments Hello:
Don't forget "Necroscope."
Have a Great Sunday and...Pleasant Screams!!!
The "Creature"
P.S. I guess I'll have to check out "Halfway to the Grave."
C-Ya!!!

message 8: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Oh my. How did i forget!!!!! Check out Dark Hunters too! Screaming Pleasantly while thinking of u Creature!! =)

message 9: by Creature (new)

Creature | 124 comments Good Evening:
Scream Away Night Mistress. The night is young. Let your voice resonate with the children of the night as they call out to the Moon "Mother." There is a chill on the moors this night as the mortals huddle in fear, anticipating our arrival.
Pleasant Screams!!!
The "Creature"

message 10: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Mmmm.....let them marinate in that fear. It will make their blood all the yummier. Their sheer terror and fright will make it a more than lovely night.

message 11: by Vilde (new)

Vilde You should read Vampire Academy, I love that series.

Have any of you read/ heard about Vampire Kisses? Is it a good series? :)

message 12: by Charlotte (Buried in Books) (last edited Dec 30, 2011 04:09PM) (new)

Charlotte (Buried in Books) Night Huntress is a great series. Bones is awesome.

message 13: by Rjsmommy (last edited Jan 08, 2012 04:52PM) (new)

Rjsmommy | 326 comments Vilde wrote: "You should read Vampire Academy, I love that series.

Have any of you read/ heard about Vampire Kisses? Is it a good series? :)"

Vampire Kisses is a good series if you're looking for very quick reads, simplistic major plot with few minor subplots, and sweet innocent teenage love (and there's nothing wrong with that). I admit I read them just because they are so quick and simplistic. The main character is the typical small town outsider goth girl who dreams of becoming a vampire...and lo and behold...one just so happens to move in. My middle schoolers love them.

message 14: by Rjsmommy (new)

Rjsmommy | 326 comments I definitely agree with Dark Hunters and Midnight Breed...and if you don't mind non-vampires Lords of the Underworld are right up there too.

message 15: by Vampsessed (new)

Vampsessed | 4 comments I just started the Night Huntress series and am loving it so far! I also second the Vampire Academy series, it was really good too

message 16: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Rjsmommy wrote: "Vilde wrote: "You should read Vampire Academy, I love that series.

Have any of you read/ heard about Vampire Kisses? Is it a good series? :)"

Vampire Kisses is a good series if you're looking for..."

Nooow I remember that book. It was funny as hell too. Lol

message 17: by Tiffany, *nIGHT mISTRESS* on a MisSiOn! (new)

Never finished it tho. Think I read like the first 3 books.

Vampire Kisses  The Beginning (Vampire Kisses, #1-3) by Ellen Schreiber

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Vampire Academy (other topics)
First Drop of Crimson (other topics)
City of Glass (other topics)
Masquerade (other topics)
Marked (other topics)
More...