Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Raziel (The Fallen, #1)
This topic is about Raziel
2011 Group Read Archive > May Group Read: Raziel by Kristina Douglas

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (Gatadelafuente) | 8286 comments Mod
I hope you won't mind that I went head and started a separate thread for Raziel, Melinda.

This thread is to discuss The Fallen: Raziel by Kristina Douglas, a psuedonym for Anne Stuart.

Melinda Spencer (MelSpen) | 29 comments Finished this past weekend. Anyone else done?

Melinda Spencer (MelSpen) | 29 comments I have three favorite parts! Two within the first 4 Chapters! I loved the opening Imagery of Raziel waking up sitting on the beach...I was convinced I'd like him from his confession of liking Jack Daniels.

Allie and her love of 4 inch heels and constantly being late...lol...Relatable much?? I wont say anymore until more have read it!

SaturNalia | 2 comments I read this when it first came out and found out Anne Stuart was the actual author. She knows how to write a bad boy. I loved this book.

Melinda Spencer (MelSpen) | 29 comments There was another book that was offered up as a choice for the May read, Eternal Rider, I took a chance on it, and was FANTASTICALLY impressed! Sooo Great!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (Gatadelafuente) | 8286 comments Mod
I loved this book. It was pretty different and it took a while to get used to the POV. Raziel was delish. I loved the imagery too, Melinda. The angels were dreamy. I am a big crazy for angels, and though the concepts were different, it really satisfied.

I loved how the angels would wrap their mates in their wings during intimacy.

I can't wait to read the next book.

Dangerous Hero Scale: 7/10
Hero Hotness Scale: 9/10

~Megan~ (Megadee) | 1084 comments Mod
Oh man, I'm not sure if I'll make it in May, but this one is definitely going to be read soon!

I'm anxious to see what you think, Megan. You can post your thoughts when you read it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Raziel (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Anne Stuart (other topics)
Kristina Douglas (other topics)