The Order of Smut Vixens discussion

Lust or Love Story?

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Sinclair This is something I was just thinking about when I was replying to one of the other posts or another group. When you pick up an erotic novel/novella are you looking for a wild passionate love story or is it more to do with lust and sexual side of the story? I.E The kinkier the better.

message 2: by Tigris (new)

Tigris Eden (Tigris_Eden) | 3 comments Mod
I am looking for the rawness of the story no matter what avenue the author takes. Whether it be passion, lust, or love. I think each version has their own pieces and are equally satisfying.

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Sinclair Hi Tigris, that is a really good point. I guess it does depend on your state of mind and mood you are in, as then they all have a place. For me personally if I had to pick. I prefer sexy love stories. I don't mean HEA and lovey lovey, but characters that have connection and emotion, rather than Alpha male having his wicked way with the woman in distress.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan If you go into some "intimate" or "anatomically correct" descriptions of the act of making love...
that's Erotic -right?

I recently self-published Erotic Romance - I think that's what a friend called it. Not Hard Core but I don't want my mom reading it. LOL

message 5: by Susan (new)

message 6: by Sabre (new)

Sabre Wylde (JstDitzin) | 1 comments I want it to be love, but I want it lusty, sexy and smokingly, graphically, hot. HEA's don't happen in real life so aren't necessary in my smut. However, I like hints of a realistic future for H/h. Just finished "Hurt Me So Good" and with only a dozen or so sentenances and a couple scenes she managed to give you a vision of a functional long term relationship.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Evangelina Green (other topics)