Everlost (Skinjacker, #1) Everlost discussion

The Mcgill

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jon-austen Linch Who thinks he's scarry

Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!* yeah he's pretty scary. XD but the point is that even though he's ugly, he still has the potential to be good...

TheSaint He was scarier as an unseen "bogey-man." Once he came into the story he was disgusting, but more human. If you will. Once he became Mikey, all bets were off.
I think a little more time could have been spent on this part of his transformation, but then, this wasn't The McGill's story, was it?

message 4: by Lia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lia T. I don't know... I remember reading the book a year or two ago, but I remember me thinking of him as more funny than scary. He was the character who made me laugh the most.

Scar Has anybody read all three Everlost books?

message 6: by Lia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lia T. Michele wrote: "Has anybody read all three Everlost books?"

I did. The first one is still my favorite.

Aurora I read all three books, and I think the third one is my favorite. Everything came togethet perfectly. But I never found the McGill scary either.

Caroline Michele wrote: "Has anybody read all three Everlost books?"

I have and LOVE them. One of my favorite trilogies ever!

Caroline

Caroline McGill does seem scary but nothing compares to Mary (his sister). The McGill is actually an interesting character the more you read it you will know what I mean.

Dalton Michele wrote: "Has anybody read all three Everlost books?"

I have read two of the books, (not sure if 3rd one is out yet) and in the second one I beleive that Mickey/MckGill is a pretty is a awsome dude. GO EverWild!

Dalton Hay the wrighter of this book is an amazing writer, and has many more books out that are equaly as good! GO Neal Shusterman!!!

Dalton P.s) Look'em up, and Check'em out they are amazing!!

Crowleaf Dalton wrote: "Michele wrote: "Has anybody read all three Everlost books?"

I have read two of the books, (not sure if 3rd one is out yet) and in the second one I beleive that Mickey/MckGill is a pretty is a awso..."

Agreed he's awesome

Alyssa Yeah, The McGill didn't seem all that threatening to me. He made me laugh more often xD

message 15: by Lafantasma (new)

Lafantasma I just can't get over the fact that Mikey is the you... know... what...

message 16: by Gaby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gaby Testa I love him as a character. He;s not that scary but he is pretty big and ugly. But even though hes bad he can be good. Love changed him. the love of allie :)

James He was a very weird character to me. The way they described him in the book was very descriptive. It really made me feel that I was there next to him. I found it kind of gross how he sort of liked Allie

message 18: by Scar (new) - rated it 4 stars

Scar I read all three and loved how much they made me think. I enjoyed them all and didn't really set them down until I finished them.

Kenna Winters But later he does go back to normal, after seeing Mary *megan* he goes back to normal fourteen. That was probably very... awkward for him.

GinAndCats He is the number one sweetheart in the world

Storm Arashi He was eerie but his ways of driving the Afterlights crazy was just... Hilarious.

Getting hung upside down like a windchime with nothing to do? Man!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Everlost (other topics)