Q&A with Mayandree Michel discussion

Visualizing the Characters

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm curious to know how you picture the characters. Who do you think should play the main and secondary characters if Betrayal was a movie?

Candice | 1 comments I'm so glad this group was started! I've read Betrayal twice already and have seen the characters in my head lol! As a movie it would be mind - blowing!
For Evander, who I LOOOOVE, I see him as Ben Barnes, the British actor from Prince Caspian -Narnia film.
I sorta see Kristen Kreuk from Smallville) for Cordelia.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers from the Tudors for Victor who I secretly thought was kinda hot even though he was the villain LOL. I love the bad boys. Jonathan may be too old but I think he'd be good at playing hot 'n evil.
Bethany is a tricky one... maybe Amanda Seyfried?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Candice wrote: "I'm so glad this group was started! I've read Betrayal twice already and have seen the characters in my head lol! As a movie it would be mind - blowing!
For Evander, who I LOOOOVE, I see him as B..."

I recognize a few of the actors you chose, and they are pretty interesting, but honestly I have to google Kristen Kreuk. I'm afraid I never watched much of Smallville :(
Thanks for joining the group:)

Kloie Rush-spratt | 1 comments I have a question Ms. Michel :)

What was the intended ethnicity for Cordelia you had in mind?

I'm doing a research project on racial biases in young adult fiction, and I'm hoping your novel would be a good candidate for what people should look for more often in literature.

unread topics | mark unread