Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Dystopian Books > Across the Universe

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (CatsBooksandCritters) | 71 comments Mod
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
I recently read this one and really liked it, has anyone else read it?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm thinking about reading it. It's a romance, right?

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (CatsBooksandCritters) | 71 comments Mod
It has romance but it doesn't interferer with the plot, it seems to forward it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, really? I was nervous it would be one of those books entirely focused on romance. But that's good, if it doesn't interfere with the plot.

message 5: by Damali (new)

Damali I've been halfway through this book for awhile now. It started off unique and different, then the plot thinned and the dialogue started not being interesting. I'll finish it eventually though.

message 6: by Armand (new)

Armand Rosamilia (ArmandRosamilia) | 9 comments Damali wrote: "I've been halfway through this book for awhile now. It started off unique and different, then the plot thinned and the dialogue started not being interesting. I'll finish it eventually though."

That doesn't sound good, lol... too many times I do the same, read a book that starts out great but then you suffer through just to say you finished it...

Armand Rosamilia

Post Apocalyptic Raids

message 7: by Caryn (new)

Caryn I read this novel back in May. I really enjoyed it. It was fresh and different. I can't wait for A Million Suns!

message 8: by Hana (new)

Hana (Dystopianqueen) | 1 comments read it....
anyone else SERIOUSLY disturbed by some of the more..... SC scenes?

message 9: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 115 comments Have it in my pile, maybe in a few months...

message 10: by Smilla's Sister (new)

Smilla's Sister (SmillasSister) | 13 comments Thanks a lot, sounds very interesting. I'll have a look.

message 11: by Artemisia (new)

Artemisia Sage (bookworm56) So Good!!!!!!! One of my favorite books!!

Melissa (TheBibliophilicCat) (TheBibliophilicCat) | 22 comments I enjoyed it, though I had some issues with it. I reviewed it if anyone wants to go check that out! I am trying to do more reviews on my books, and to make them comment worthy!

Also, the romance in this book is low key so it doesn't become the focus, which I liked!

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) A Million Suns does plot better but lacks somehow.

message 14: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (ACont33) | 2 comments I loved this book. I read it in 3 days because I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read "A Million Suns".

message 15: by w (new)

w (Normaltype) | 6 comments Read the series. Great reads, couldn't put them down.

message 16: by Simone (new)

Simone Pond (simonepond) | 40 comments adding to shelf - thanks for reco!

message 17: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 2 comments loved it the whole series was fantastic

message 18: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (letaylor13) I loved all of the books! The love aspects weren't focused on too much, which I really liked. I love how it was written too :-)

Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Across the Universe (other topics)
Post Apocalyptic Raids (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Beth Revis (other topics)