Every Little Thing discussion

Fun And Games! > Book game

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mandy (Eikom914) | 6 comments Okay, so I saw this game on another board and thought it would be fun. Post the exact line from a page given then randomly choose another page and sentence number for someone else to post.

First one is page 186, sentence 15.

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 431 comments "Still, I can't blame you. ..."

Page 333, sentence 21.

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 431 comments "And there is was, the tinest twinge, like that tickle in your throat right before the tears begin."

Page 163, sentence 12.

Hope (LullabyStorm) | 3 comments "Just letting her cry in her cot?"

Page 98, sentence 6

wolf spirit | 604 comments "Caleb reached behind and caught her hand with his."

Page 31, sentence 7

Hope (LullabyStorm) | 3 comments "The girl began to laugh, very quietly, and it was then that hate came to me and courage with the hate so that I was able to walk past without looking at them."

Page 20, sentence 15

wolf spirit | 604 comments "Her gut was talking to her again, and it said she had to hurry."

Page 238 sentence 23

Hope (LullabyStorm) | 3 comments "We had just agreed the best destiny which could await Catherine would be a permission to continue resident at the Grange; at least during Linton's life: he being allowed to join her there, and I remain as a housekeeper."

Page 150, sentence 1

Brooke ~pardon me while I burst into flames~ | 663 comments "You'll see," Brent answered, and we grabbed our backpacks and followed him.

Page 84, sentence 7

unread topics | mark unread