ROBUST discussion

Andre Jute
This topic is about Andre Jute
Reviews > IDITAROD 5-star review: "Stunningly Intricate and Fascinating Tale of Adventure"

Comments (showing 1-50 of 62) (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Andre Jute (last edited May 25, 2011 04:23PM) (new)

Andre Jute (AndreJute) | 4651 comments Mod
If it gets any better than this, I shall die of emotional overload.

Racing The Last Great Race by Margie Myers-Culver
http://librariansquest.blogspot.com/2...

Here's a sample:
"The most compelling nonfiction reads like fiction where reality is revealed with such insightful knowledge that the reader revels in the events spread before them scarcely believing that this could be true. This is also true with the finest fiction that reads like nonfiction; in that painstaking research discloses the writer's astute knowledge of the setting and events to such a point that readers willingly follow the characters' dialogue, decisions, and actions believing that without a doubt this is true and they are living in the moment as the pages turn. That is the stuff of Andre Jute's Iditarod."

Full review:

IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth by André Jute
IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth

message 2: by Andre Jute (last edited May 25, 2011 04:41PM) (new)

Here's another super review of I�DITAROD:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
The review is by the novelist Gail M. Baugniet, who has been known to drop in here at ROBUST.

"Andre Jute doesn't give the reader much time to breathe between exciting, tension-filled scenes of adventure on the Iditarod Trail."

Iditarod by Andre Jute

message 3: by Andre Jute (new)

What a great day. This is almost like the old days on a Sunday morning when I had published a new novel. We'd come down to breakfast to read what the nationals said about it, and roundabout noon my agent would call from New York. Christmas used to come three times a year back then.

Cookie's Book Club is a very selective and discriminating venue to have one's book reviewed in. The average for good books seems to be three stars out of five, which is fair enough, as the rating system is fully explained. So to receive five stars bowled me over. Yay, I'm rollin' in the wind like a tumbleweed!

Cookie's Mom says: "...the author takes us on a ride nearly as wild as the Iditarod itself." What more can one ask of a reviewer than to encapsulate your intention and your novel so concisely and perfectly?

There's an in-depth interview. Cookie's Mom is discreet but she has her ways of making you talk. I didn't know I remembered so much about the dangerous process of writing that novel.

If that's not enough, she quotes the first paperback edition blurb, by the legendary editor Nick Austin, in full, and shows the extraordinary painting that great illustrator Gino D'Achille made for the cover, and the map Andy Jenkinson drew to help readers visualize twelve hundred miles of danger.

But enough of the teaser. The address you want is Cookie's Book Club: The IDITAROD review/Andre Jute Interview. Enjoy! I am.

message 4: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (PatriciaSierra) | 2388 comments I've bookmarked this to read in full later, but what I read shows Cookie hasn't lost her touch, nor have you, Andre.

The site itself is quite changed and looks great, too.

message 5: by Sjm (new)

Sjm | 161 comments Patricia, thank-you! I'm working on classing it up a bit - need to bring it up a few notches to keep up with the content! If you have any advice/feedback/criticisms, I'd love to hear them. I'm bound by the various restrictions of Blogger, but I can still do some tweaking. I think I'll adjust the layout a bit - maybe one column on each side, or just one narrow column on the right. Thoughts? You know where to find me!

message 6: by Andre Jute (last edited Aug 14, 2011 03:16PM) (new)

Sjm wrote: "I think I'll adjust the layout a bit - maybe one column on each side, or just one narrow column on the right. Thoughts? "

You have too much stuff for just one sidebar. You could try a column each side, and try to class the materials like with like per column. I must admit to finding your present two-column to the right layout a rich experience, lots of interesting stuff visible at once. It would appear less rich if one's eye has to skip across the wide center column to the other side.

I love the informal font you've introduced for highlighting. That's just enough use of it to be notable. In typography, as you've discovered already by innate taste, restraint is the first imperative.

message 7: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (PatriciaSierra) | 2388 comments Andre's the designer here. To my eye, it looks good as is.

message 8: by Andre Jute (new)

Patricia wrote: "I've bookmarked this to read in full later, but what I read shows Cookie hasn't lost her touch, nor have you, Andre."

That's a super interview. I just went along for the ride, let Sue guide me. She has a knack for making people reveal themselves, a journalistic skill that, according to my all-time favorite newspaper editor, not all that many journalists have.

message 9: by Sjm (new)

Sjm | 161 comments Wow! That is high praise. Thank-you, Andre.

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (Katiewstewart) | 1096 comments Finally got around to writing it...

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 11: by Andre Jute (new)

Katie, what a superb review! I was wondering what the devil you would find to say after all the other reviews, but I see I needn't have worried, you're a natural reviewer, raising not one but two new questions. (There's more you say that's new, but those two points are currently of special interest to me as a teacher of creative writing.)

I haven't done anything with your fine review yet because I want to sleep on what I shall say in a blog post about the two points. I'm not ignoring you, I'm just waiting for the gears in my mind to mesh.

Very mature review that; you'd swear you write one a week for some high pressure big city paper. Maybe you should let all your reviews stew for a few weeks!

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (Katiewstewart) | 1096 comments Thanks, Andre. I did wonder at your silence, but figured that if you'd thought it an awful review, you would have at least written a short 'Thanks', so I wasn't too worried.

I look forward to seeing your blog.

And yes, I probably should let my reviews stew. My gears are a bit slow, too!

message 13: by Sjm (new)

Sjm | 161 comments Katie, it takes me a good while to be ready to write a good review too. Some things are just better with age!

message 14: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Beard (jabeard) | 916 comments Ack, I need to get around to reading this book soon. :)

Andre,

Do you ever worry about someone coming and writing a negative review on Iditarod because of their anger toward you over your criticism of the millennium trilogy? I'm guessing they would just vent their spleens on your actual anti-Stieg book, but reading some of the reviews on that book the other night, I was struck by the sheer personal antipathy some of these people have toward you and wondered if they might hunt for you around the net as any good True Believer Zealot does with an Apostate. ;)

*For the record, haven't read any of the milleniun trilogy, but your various comments on the trilogy now have made me considerably less likely.

message 15: by Andre Jute (new)

From a superb new review of IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth by the Katie W. Stewart (author of some pretty interesting books herself):

‎"Even when Rhodes and James were fighting the worst Alaska could muster, I was in awe of the spectacular beauty of the place so clearly described. It was not hard to understand why people would pit themselves against the place in such a dangerous way." — Katie W. Stewart

http://kates-scribbles.blogspot.com/2...

message 16: by Andre Jute (new)

Yo, Katie, ta ever so much: I got two super blogs, substantial stuff on the creative writing side -- not to forget, that blog of mine is supposed to be for the 4th ed of WRITING A THRILLER (erm) -- out of points raised by your review. But I decided to save them for tomorrow, use the review first in the usual way, get a second bite at (Christ, I almost said "your", don't want your husband to reach for his shotgun and mistake me for rabbit) the cherry.

Sjm wrote: "Katie, it takes me a good while to be ready to write a good review too. Some things are just better with age!"

I can't tell you how many tens of million of words I've written. But fortunately I learned in advertising, of all places, to keep my hands well clear of the keyboard, or to write something else, or to edit, until I was ready with at least an opening line or a closing line or a key line, some at least to build the piece around. Of course, I'll never admit that I hear voice in my head like the nutter Sierra...

message 17: by Andre Jute (last edited Oct 31, 2011 12:27AM) (new)

Jeremy: I already have hate-reviews on some of my other books by scum who haven't read them. One little Australian scumball called Peter Howard openly stoked up people on a cycling conference to "leave bad reviews on Amazon for Andre's books". As did another scumball from one of my professions (psychology) when I commented on his lack of competence and insight. I think at least one of Howard's reviews is still up, signed "Howie"; I can't even be bothered to ask Amazon to take it down. A complete gang of scumballs around a slimy transformer winder called Michael LeFevre (his brand is Magnequst), who tried to corner a public newsgroups as his own advertising medium, did it too, though Amazon removed most of their "reviews" because they were obscene. See http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5... and go to the link in the first post http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/ar... for a stalker from that gang who came to fewer than a hundred paces from my house; here he reports to his gang that he failed to find me: http://db.audioasylum.com/mhtml/m.htm...

I'm not overly concerned about the people who hate what I said about their sainted Stieg in STIEG LARSSON Man, Myth & Mistress. In truth, it is a rougher book than I need have written; I was just so angry at finding out what respectable publishers did for money, and at the wholesale betrayal of journalistic principles, for which I risked my life more than once, by the current crop of reporters (I can't bring myself to call them journalists) who can't even be bothered to ask single question when they're told an obvious lie by the Larssonites. But I've been a public, adversarial intellectual since I was 13, and I can't remember ever worrying about idiots who hate me: their hatred speaks louder about them than about me.

Send email to andrejute at coolmainpress with the commercial extension and let me know what sort of ereader you have and I'll send you copies of the Larsson book and IDITAROD. It is immaterial to your enjoyment of the Larsson book whether you've read his trilogy, especially since you have some idea of the scope and depth of my literary judgement. (Well, to be fair, one doesn't need much to see Lasson's editors failed him!)

message 18: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (Katiewstewart) | 1096 comments Andre Jute wrote: "Yo, Katie, ta ever so much: I got two super blogs, substantial stuff on the creative writing side -- not to forget, that blog of mine is supposed to be for the 4th ed of WRITING A THRILLER (erm) --..."

Oh good, I love creating work for people! :)

I noticed you posted it on the KUF forum with a link to my books. Very kind! Thank you.

message 19: by Andre Jute (new)

Katie, also on Kindleboards, Indie Authors International, various FB and Twitter sites, the Goodreads UK Kindle owners site, and Amazon in the States. (There's nowhere really where one can post on Amazon UK without risking an unpleasantness which I don't want associated with my book or your review.)

Sue, very thoughtful of you to post your review to Amazon as well; such a pity you can't post that whole page. (I can't go look at your page for IDITAROD too often, for fear of my head swelling intolerably...)

message 20: by Sjm (new)

Sjm | 161 comments That was supposed to happen some time ago, Andre. Finally got it up there, along with some others. Still behind...

message 21: by Margie (new)

Margie (XenasMom) | 306 comments Katie wrote: "Thanks, Andre. I did wonder at your silence, but figured that if you'd thought it an awful review, you would have at least written a short 'Thanks', so I wasn't too worried.

I look forward to see..."

Katie:
I know how you feel. Lately because of my schedule I either have to write the review immediately while everything is fresh (which is hard to do when I am finishing books in the wee hours of the morn), take notes when I am reading or if I wait I have been actually re-reading almost the entire book. I loved your review and perceptions.

message 22: by Andre Jute (new)

Margie wrote: " I loved your review and perceptions. "

Ooh, that's high praise, as Margie herself wrote a notably insightful review:

message 23: by Margie (new)

Margie (XenasMom) | 306 comments Andre Jute wrote: "Margie wrote: " I loved your review and perceptions. "

http://librariansquest.blogspot.com/2......"

Thank you, Andre.

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (Katiewstewart) | 1096 comments Andre Jute wrote: "Margie wrote: " I loved your review and perceptions. "

http://librariansquest.blogspot.com/2......"

Yes, that's what I thought when I read the comment. Thanks, Margie!

message 25: by Andre Jute (new)

Another super review, this one from Kat Jordan:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22...

"I got a very real sense of the depth of the dangers Rhodes faced."

Thanks, Kat!

Can someone tell me why I am always the last to discover about reviews of my books on Goodreads? Is there somewhere I can ask Goodreads to let me know, as Smashwords does, when a review comes in? The way I find out now is by searching "Updates from friends" but that arrives several days in arrears and is easy to miss something on.

message 26: by Andre Jute (new)

Our Kat's a pinup!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/160213...

Think I'm joking? One of the active members of that group is the Bengali-American supermodel Luky Sherman, author of Bengali Girls Don't: Based on a True Story,

message 27: by Sharon (last edited Dec 07, 2011 11:15AM) (new)

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1794 comments All this time and no one has noticed the typo in the first word of the header of this post? I see eyes rolling, lol...

Andre wrote: Can someone tell me why I am always the last to discover about reviews of my books on Goodreads? Is there somewhere I can ask Goodreads to let me know, as Smashwords does, when a review comes in? The way I find out now is by searching "Updates from friends" but that arrives several days in arrears and is easy to miss something on.

Hmmm... that does seem strange. When I first joined GR I contacted them (can't remember my question - it was ages ago) and they got back with a gracious reply fairly quickly. Try going to help at the bottom of the page and then contact on the top right of the help page.

My 'updates from friends' is usually current on my home page...

message 28: by Andre Jute (new)

Thanks, Sharon. Basically, you have to search through the lists then. Smashwords sends one a specific, dedicated e-mail for every review.

message 29: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1794 comments I'm not sure because I haven't had many reviews here, but I have set up my account settings so that I get by email 'new reviews from my friends' as they come in; and a daily digest of recent posts from most of my groups. I skim these to mentally prioritize them. Then I either respond now or go to my homepage later, where I look fist at the ! Alerts on the top right.

But of course even if you have set it so that you receive the 'new reviews', you only get alerted to reviews from your friends and you get all their reviews. It doesn't appear as if there is a setting for alerts only when your own book receives a review.

message 30: by Andre Jute (new)

Yes, that's what I've found. I don't know how many friends I have, probably a couple of hundred, but they all seem to hyperactive readers and reviewers, so that I get this long list, and I can't skim it because then I start reading all these interesting reviews and get no work done... It's amazing how many good books are out there.

message 31: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1794 comments You're just too popular, Andre...

message 32: by Andre Jute (new)

"I read this one at the pace set by the story, fast and furious."
says Karen, giving 4 stars out of 5 right here on Goodreads at
Iditarod. "Make sure your hands and feet are inside the sleigh, and your seat belt is fastened cause you're in for a wild ride."

message 33: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Beard (jabeard) | 916 comments Nice.

message 34: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (PatriciaSierra) | 2388 comments That's the kind of reader everyone wants.

message 35: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1794 comments That's perfect, Andre.

message 36: by Margie (new)

Margie (XenasMom) | 306 comments Andre Jute wrote: ""I read this one at the pace set by the story, fast and furious."
says Karen, giving 4 stars out of 5 right here on Goodreads at
Iditarod. "Make sure your hands and feet are inside..."

Great Andre and completely justified.

message 37: by Andre Jute (new)

A thriller and a mega-adventure in the wilds of Alaska
by Dr Benjamin Pittman
5 stars out of 5

Quote:

André Jute certainly wastes no time in setting a scene and getting into the action in this one!

The psychology is intense, searing.

Jute's writing is intense, crisply good and intelligent with beautiful imagery, almost painterly, befitting the landscape and blessed with wonderful turns of phrase. Intelligence and brain power - you just gotta luv it whenever they meet head-on with brawn.

And Jute certainly knows how to build suspense as one can sense the fear of a whiteout and snow swirling into one's life like a death mantle at 120°F below zero.

This is truly a very good read. Not being able to put something aside is a pretty strong indicator for me. Need I say more?

Extracts only. Read it all at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004GKMQE8

message 38: by Andre Jute (new)

Kathleen Valentine gives me some of her ration

The novelist Kathleen Valentine says:
"Speaking of books (what else do I speak of?), if you want an exceptionally good and exciting one I highly recommend Iditarod by André Jute. It is hard to put down!" http://www.amazon.com/IDITAROD-novel-...

In an Amazon discussion Kathleen tells us even more flatteringly that she is rereading IDITAROD. Kathleen says:
"I am re-reading IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth which is even better the second time because I'm not nervous about the ending so I can savor the details and descriptions - especially of the Northern Lights."

Why "more flatteringly"? I cannot tell you how tightly the discretionary reading time of professional writers is rationed. It is always pleasing when another writer you rate as a class act gives the time to read your book, but it goes entirely beyond flattery, into the lands of unquestionable sincerity, when they spend their exceedingly limited time rereading your book.

Thank you so much, Kathleen. You must come again.

message 39: by Margie (new)

Margie (XenasMom) | 306 comments I have been getting many more hits lately on my blog for my review of Iditarod. The race starts tomorrow and interest is peaking. Wonderful!

message 40: by Andre Jute (new)

A fortnight of sleeplessness, eh, Margie? Hell with promoting books, I'm just mentioning these late reviews out of personal pride and because I "know" both the reviewers. I'm pretending to sell books to have an excuse to go racing for a fortnight and spend another week catching up on my sleep...

Boyz with their toyz!

message 41: by Andre Jute (new)

REVIEW BY LindaMc FROM AMAZON/SMASHWORDS, WITH ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I would give this book 10 Shiny Gold Stars if I could.

I picked up this book because I had read an interview with Andre Jute at Cookie’s Book Club and he sounded fascinating. Although, this is not the genre of book that I normally read, the Iditarod sounded interesting.

The research and facts in this book are outstanding. You can tell the author took great pride in getting all of his facts right. The history and side stories about some of the Iditarod heroes are fascinating.

I never realized reading a book could be so emotionally exhausting, this story will never let you go! The elements that the participants endure, the foreshadowing of things to come literally scared me to death.

The relationship that grows as we learn about the two main human characters is realistic, fascinating and encompassing and a far cry from what this book is really about.

This book is truly worth more than 5 stars. This is an adventure of a lifetime that I will highly recommend no matter what genre you read, you will not be disappointed. The editing and formatting are pristine.

BRAVO, Andre! You would be welcome at my dinner table anytime. You will have to excuse me now; I need to go read something light and fluffy. :)

This version of the review by LindaMc is lifted from Smashwords. It is also on Amazon where LindaMc writes as "?wazithinkin". Writing as "?wazithinkin" on an Amazon discussion group, Linda also tells us something else about the realism and intensity of the IDITAROD, the novel and the the race:

I just finished IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth and left a review. You can tell the author took great pride in getting all of his facts right. I almost couldn't finish it! I was so afraid of how it was going to end! It is a very engaging read! This book is truly worth more than 5 stars. This is an adventure of a lifetime that I will highly recommend no matter what genre you read, you will not be disappointed. The editing and formatting are pristine.

I stepped way out of my comfort zone reading this book!

message 42: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1794 comments Congratulations, Andre! Well deserved. I'd forgotten that the race must be near. I hope you have a fabulous spike in sales!

message 43: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (PatriciaSierra) | 2388 comments Congrats, Andre.

message 44: by Andre Jute (new)

You should congratulate ROBUSTER Sue McLarty too -- her Cookie's Book Club is showing a good deal of reach and (er—) clout!

message 45: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (PatriciaSierra) | 2388 comments I bow to her.

message 46: by Sjm (new)

Sjm | 161 comments Congratulations, Andre! Thanks for the mention.

I have missed chatting with you all - you are in my thoughts!

message 47: by Andre Jute (new)

[After many tantalising teasers, Kathleen Valentine's full review of [book:IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth|12157390] has now arrived. It was worth waiting for.}

Marchez! André Jute's Iditarod
by Kathleen Valentine

The first time I read it, I read it for the story – I was just dying to see what happened. The second time I read it was for the sheer beauty and intensity of the writing.

If you are in Alaska this week you are likely somewhere in the vicinity of one of the checkpoints for the Iditarod, the 1,049 mile dog sled race from Anchorage to Nome. The race is considered the toughest and most perilous race on earth and, as such, attracts a lot of interest from people who think damn-near killing yourself is good sport.

If you are not in Alaska this week you would do yourself a favor by picking up a copy of André Jute's Iditarod: A Novel of the Greatest Race on Earth. This book is one of those rare occurrences where I read the book, thought about for a couple days and then read it again. The first time I read it, I read it for the story – I was just dying to see what happened. The second time I read it was for the sheer beauty and intensity of the writing.

The story that forms the core of Jute's novel is a combination of adventure and romance. Rhodes Delaney grew up on a ranch in Colorado and she is an accomplished outdoorswoman who runs her dogsled team through the Rockies or into town to pick up groceries in the winter. James Alderston Whitbury III is a spoiled, rich kid who is also an enthusiastic outdoors adventurer. They meet and you know this is going to be fun. What romance doesn't start out with a brutal, 1,000 mile race through the Alaskan wilderness? Right from the beginning we know that these two were made for each other, now they have to make sure they don't get killed while figuring that out for themselves.

Jute has clearly done a tremendous amount of research. He knows his material thoroughly – everything from the care and feeding of the sled dogs (who are as much characters in the story as Rhodes and James) to the preparations for the ordeal. James prepares by designing an ultra-sleek, hi-tech sled designed to give him significant advantages. Rhodes prepares by working long, brutal hours in a salmon processing plant in order to earn the money for the race.

Animal lovers question whether the Iditarod is horrible for the dogs but if the love and care that Rhodes and James lavish on their dogs is the norm, dog lovers need not worry. The dogs are keenly attuned to their “musher” and are rewarded with a diet that includes treats like lamb chops, blocks of cream cheese, and “stinkfish” which sounds awful but they love it. Jute also points out that dogs, unlike horses and other animals, won't be pushed beyond their limit. When they've had it they just lay down and don't get back up until they feel like it.

But the real joy of this book are the descriptions of the beauties and perils that line the trail. Everything from the beauty of mushing through a snow-covered crevasse under the shimmer of the Northern Lights to encounters with wild animals. Rhodes and her dogs meet up with a cranky bull moose who doesn't want them on his trail. There are meetings with musk ox and a very hungry bear and the final climactic encounter with a pack of starving wolves that literally found me sitting on the edge of my chair – both times.

Jute has done an extraordinary job of giving the reader as much of an experience of this perilous race as one can find while sitting in a comfortable chair while safely at home. His attention to detail is exquisite. He brings to life, not only his human characters, but the personalities of the animals as well. Rhodes' lead dog Toots (a name that delighted me because I have a dog named Toots in my current WIP) is a delightful character and the grouchy moose and the hungry bear will stay with me for a long time. This is a thoroughly exciting and beautiful book. Highly recommended.

Kathleen Valentine is a much-praised novelist.

Andre Jute is a novelist, adventurer and critic. Every year while the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race is on, he invites readers of IDITAROD a novel of the Greatest Race on Earth to join his conducted tour of the race. During the rest of the year, enthusiasts may wish to look at the value added pages for additional excitements.

Reprinted from KIssing the Blarney

message 48: by Andre Jute (new)

"Stunningly Intricate and Fascinating Tale of Adventure"

An extract from the
5-star review by Matt Posner "The Dean" of
$2.99/€1.91/€2.60

I bought this book to read for pleasure because I am already a fan of Andre Jute, as an author and as a human being. I'm very glad I did, as it was thrilling. Andre's deep research led to a stunningly intricate and fascinating tale of adventure with two appealing and admirable young protagonists. I really liked both Rhodes Delaney and James Whitbury, a woman and man with courage and integrity, ingenuity and athleticism, who are racing each other in the Iditarod as a way to resist their nigh-irresistable attraction to each other, an attraction that is fed by rivalry and danger in the greatest race on earth.

I was not initially convinced that the Iditarod would provide steady interest as the subject of a book. I didn't think there would be enough variety in the situations it presented to a reader. I changed my mind right away when the race began with a lively series of problems and challenges for the young people. There is not one possible threat they do not face and overcome, in an atmosphere so authentic that I can't help wondering if Andre took part in the race some time under a pseudonym and doesn't want to tell us...

The best praise I can offer this book is to compare Rhodes and James and their dogs Toots, Delilah, and General to beloved characters from my childhood in the 1970's: Alec and the Black, from Walter Farley's Black Stallion series. Those books, showing the union of a young person and a working animal through love and respect, defined a genre. Iditarod might be the best book of its kind since.

Thanks for a great read, Andre.

—From Matt Posner's 5-star review on Amazon of IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth

IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth by André Jute
$2.99/€1.91/€2.60

message 49: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Tillotson (storytellerauthor) | 1794 comments Great review. Well done!

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie Stewart (Katiewstewart) | 1096 comments Great review! Well done to both of you!

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

IDITAROD a novel of The Greatest Race on Earth (other topics)
Iditarod (other topics)
Stieg Larsson: Man, Myth & Mistress (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Gail M. Baugniet (other topics)
Katie W. Stewart (other topics)