Forsaken (The Demon Trappers, #1) Forsaken discussion

I rate Beck should be with Riley... Yes?

Comments (showing 1-29 of 29) (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anne Beck is sooo cool!!! I loved that dude!!!

message 2: by C (last edited Apr 22, 2011 11:31AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

C Ergh no. I don't fall for the 'bad boy' crap. Riley is intelligent, and since God and The Devil (although at one point it was contradictive) definitely exist in this book. Simon is probably a better choice. He seems sweet. Although his hardcore Christianity may get in the way. It'd be nice to see her make a smart choice and not a silly one. Plus he is a bit older than her and he may only be looking for one thing. Although maybe that's what she wants? Who knows. Interesting discussion. Can't wait till the next book comes out!

Veronica I love Beck he totally loves Riley. I think they should be together.

Anne I don't think Beck just wants to get in her pants. He really does love her. Personally, I think they're perfect for each other. Opposites, kinda.

Semisweet Bookblog I am totally Team Beck!! : )

Hayley Crandell They're so going to end up together ;-)

Anne Agreed!!! :)

Lydia Haha- team Beck i think :D

~Tormiester~ BECK AND RILEY!!!!

message 10: by Ruth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruth Albarran I hope that Beck and Riley end up together, Simon is a nice guy but i don't think he really shows how much he cares for her as Beck does. Also wondering what will happen with Ori, is he like into Riley???

message 11: by Charlotte (new) - added it

Charlotte Beck and Riley should definatly end up together, but probably not 'till the last book. Whould love some UST scenes in the next one though, can't wait to get my hands on it!

Jodes i bet they do get together but not till later on! Team Beck! hahah:)

message 14: by Charlotte (new) - added it

Charlotte UST= Unresolved Sexual Tension ;D

Reha  (The Book Ghoul) yup

Jenni Rascal Beck all the way :)
He cares for her alot, and even though Riley is in denial, it's sooooooo obvious that she cares for him too.
Also, Simon kinds seems sort of annoying in a way (just saying)...

message 17: by Navi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Navi Yep, love Beck!

Deena Beena I reeeeeeaaaaaaally want her And Beck to end up together! But I don't think they will because in the second book the blurb has something about Ori and something about Simon, but nothing about Beck! ): I know its a really stupid reason but you know, tell me what you think?!

Kathy I'm wary of Simmon cause he was contradictory saying he wanted a family and then saying he wanted to be one of those demon slayers...I forget what they call them...and they can't have families...did I remember that right? I don't know anyway I was suspicious of him so I'm for Beck.

Viktoria Yep,Beck and Riley all the way!!!!!!

message 21: by Ain (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ain Yes yes yes!
Come on.. Beck & Riley are totally awesome inducing pair~!

Kathy yeah well just wait until you read Soul Thief/Forbidden!

message 23: by Erin (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erin Beck and Riley... you can tell they have it for each other... they should just stop fighting and get together. If a guys cares for you that much, and you are constantly telling yourself that you should not like him, but you can tell that she has feelings for him... she is just confused... Riley Go For It!

Shazina Definately, they should get together. They both annoy eachother but they still care about eachother. Clearly shown by both in book 1, Beck shows it mostly when Riley gets clawed by the demon, after her dad dies.. So Beck is definately the best choice for Riley. Both got attitude problems, but he's always there for her..Beck and Riley all the way. :D

Kadie D♥ Yep! 100% for Team Beck!

Shazina Anne Rose wrote: "I don't think Beck just wants to get in her pants. He really does love her. Personally, I think they're perfect for each other. Opposites, kinda."

I agree, he does love her, always on the look out for her, definitely doesn't want her only for that, guess thats Ori now.. :D

Crystal definitely they totally belong together .....you can tell that there is some romance brewing between them TEAM BECK! xx

BirdsAlwaysFlyAway I REALLY don't like Simon. Beck and Riley would be so cute together!!

Bethany Claire wrote: "Ergh no. I don't fall for the 'bad boy' crap. Riley is intelligent, and since God and The Devil (although at one point it was contradictive) definitely exist in this book. Simon is probably a bette..."

Just cos he's a bit of a bad boy, doesn't mean he doesn't care for Riley...

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Forsaken (other topics)