Tomorrow, When the War Began (Tomorrow, #1) Tomorrow, When the War Began discussion

Enjoy or Hate

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Becky I personally enjoyed this book so much but what is your opinion?

message 2: by GSGS (new) - added it

GSGS I absolutely loved it :D

Becky me too

Lindsay I found this book in the library when I was in Jr. High. I read and re-read this book and the next 4. I love the series. As an adult I still re-read these books on occasion. I am thinking about trying the rest in the series after 4 but I am afriad to be dissapointed. Sometimes a series can go on for only so long before it looses the original enjoyment.

message 5: by GSGS (new) - added it

GSGS You won't be disappointed, trust me.

Savannah Love, love, loved it. One of the best series to ever come out of Australia. Honestly, it all did seem very real. Great books, if you haven't read them you really should.

@Lindsay....i don't think you will be dissapointed. I wasn't. Though your opinion might be different. The very end of the series wasn't the best, but still good. I also read the elle chronicles. They were also pretty awesome. Though some parts of them weren't all that interesting.

message 7: by Cor (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cor The first 2 or 3 books were great but after that it got pretty unrealistic and the interaction between the characters got unbelievable. Still an interesting read.

Savannah mm, i agree. Towards the end it did get pretty unbelievable/unrealistic. But i still enjoyed them. One thing that did annoy me was Lee and Elle's whole affair thingy that they had going on throughout all the books. Honestly, they needed to make up their minds...

Josefin LOVED IT! Favorite characters have to be Homer and Fi :) The 7th book was not as good as the rest though, I don't know I just didn't like the ending... :/ Or maybe it was simply because it was ending :P

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

enjoy

Molly Loved this book!! :)

message 12: by Bea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bea I loved it. It was great.

Mandy One of my favorite books.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I absolutely loved this book and the whole series! There are some parts undesirable, but most of the parts are realistic to me. I was born in a country full of historical wars, and the book left me wonder what would happen if there were young teenager gurus like them fighting against the enemy, and could they make a difference? Anyway, really enjoy the books.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lara After reading it originally I thoroughly enjoyed it. But as it was a class text so we had to analyze and dissect it for a term so of course now I won't come within a ten mile radius of it...

Badgerlord Sorry, but I just hate the first-person-looking-back style of writing. But once you get past that major hurtle it's actually only slightly grating on your mind.

Morgan Harrison i love it and i always will i love it so much i am know going to read all of them cause originally i just had to read it for english but know i love them

message 19: by Lucy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lucy i loved reading the tomorrow series and have read all the books several times however i thought the ellie chronicles that came after was quite boring and couldnt read them more than once

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

it defines amazing.

Jessica Khoury anyone know why it's so hard to get a copy of #3, A Killing Frost? All the others are around $8.99 on Amazon and B&N, but #3 is out of stock everywhere, and used copies start at $20! What the junk? I loved books one and two, and want to keep reading, but...

Hannah HATE!!! rubbishy, boring, terribly written, over-tragic, unrealistic

Jessica I loved those book they are f$@"ing good. Good read for Aussie teens

Jasmine J i really really really liked the first few books
but the last was HORRIBLE
i didnt even bother to finish it

Rakgi Jessica wrote: "anyone know why it's so hard to get a copy of #3, A Killing Frost?..."

The third book has also been published as The Third Day, The Frost, you might have better luck finding it using that title. I did see a copy of it today at a Charity shop I volunteer at didn't get it as I already have a copy of it.

As for the series I loved the first five or so books, but the last two were a bit of a let down and I was very disappointed in the Ellie Chronicles.

Jessica Khoury Rakgi wrote: "Jessica wrote: "anyone know why it's so hard to get a copy of #3, A Killing Frost?..."

The third book has also been published as The Third Day, The Frost, you might have better luck finding it usi..."

I ended up ordering it through my library (which was free!) because I couldn't even find it under the alternate title. But thanks for the tip! (It was SUPERB, btw)

Sophie deleted user wrote: "HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Why?

Nicola I enjoyed this book, i think it is because i come from a rural Australian town and i could relate to the characters really well.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicola wrote: "I enjoyed this book, i think it is because i come from a rural Australian town and i could relate to the characters really well."

Where from straya are you???

Nicola :-D a little town in Queensland

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Tomorrow, When the War Began (other topics)