1000 Movies discussion

Fav. Actors & Actresses Pages > Saoirse Ronan (known for her role in Atonement that gave her the nomination in the Oscars as Best-Supporting Actress)

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Aves (charlotteaves) | 18 comments she played Lina in the film City of Ember
she also played the character of Susie in the film Lovely Bones
and she had this movie soon will be showing in theaters entitled Hanna

message 2: by Bronwyn (B1), has fallen for Anderson Cooper!!! (new)

Bronwyn (B1) (calrenoma) | 2192 comments Mod
hanna seems a bit obvious to me.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 967 comments I wanna see Hanna though. It looks cool.

message 4: by Sloan (new)

Sloan  (OfLiliesAndRemains) | 446 comments Mod
I love her! I have a feeling that she's going to be quite the actress as shes gets older. I'm looking forward to her growing work. She was beyond amazing in Atonement! And I'm really excited for Hanna (another Joe Wright film for her).

message 5: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Aves (charlotteaves) | 18 comments Sloan wrote: "I love her! I have a feeling that she's going to be quite the actress as shes gets older. I'm looking forward to her growing work. She was beyond amazing in Atonement! And I'm really excited for Ha..."

me too!! I think she would be really a GREAT actress in the future (A-List)

message 6: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Aves (charlotteaves) | 18 comments Bronwyn (B1/Mrs. Anderson Cooper) wrote: "hanna seems a bit obvious to me."

what do you mean "obvious"??are you referring to the ending of the story??

i saw the trailer and i was really blown away...lol

message 7: by Jeannie, Its a Fez. I wear a Fez now. Fezes are cool! (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 1551 comments Mod
I really want to watch Hanna. It has Cate Blanchett in it and she only ever does good films so I reckon it will be good.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 967 comments Yes I forgot Blanchett was in it!

Amanda (Pearl the Book Girl) (amandapearl) Queen Susan the Gentle wrote: "Yes I forgot Blanchett was in it!"

And Eric Bana! I just watched this with my mom and it was really cool. I agree the plot was a little so so at times but the look of the movie and the action sequences were awesome.

unread topics | mark unread