The Experiment discussion

Forgotten Familiars > Forgotten Familiars Role Play

Comments (showing 251-300 of 2,958) (2958 new)    post a comment »

message 251: by Maddie (new)

Maddie  | 640 comments Mod
((HELLOOO HYLIAN!!! ah shoot, dinner.. brb))

message 252: by Hylian Princess (new)

Hylian Princess  (HylianPrincess) | 4210 comments Mod
((Aaaaawwwww..... Ok, well, when you come back, Ty just stumbled up the capitol steps with Ro in his arms. Your charrie was hanging out somewhere around there, right? ))

message 253: by Maddie (new)

((yeps with Shay. ))

message 254: by Hylian Princess (new)

((Sweet, so you could just see Ty or something... ))

message 255: by Maddie (new)

((Back!))

message 256: by Maddie (new)

((Okay!))

Arianna turned around and saw Rowen "Exsues me!" She yelled running at the boy.

message 257: by Hylian Princess (new)

Ty turned to see who was shouting. There were not very many people outside at this time of night so he assumed they were calling for him, though he did not know why. It probably had something to do with the girl.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay trailed behind, her leopard at her heels.

message 259: by Hylian Princess (new)

Luna rushed up to Arianna, whimpering desperately.

message 260: by Maddie (new)

Arianna looked at Luna unsure what to do.

message 261: by Hylian Princess (last edited May 29, 2011 07:46PM) (new)

Ty looked from the girls ((Arianna and Shay)) to the wolf. He drew a conclusion and said, "You must know this girl."

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay held her hands up. "I'm not involved."

message 263: by Hylian Princess (new)

"Oh," was all Ty said. Ro looked up.
"Arianna!" she tried to cry.

message 264: by Maddie (new)

"Ro!" Ari said, "I'm sorry." She sobbed and grabbed her friends hand.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay leaned against a nearby tree, wondering whether now would be a good time to ditch the others.

message 266: by Hylian Princess (new)

"Ari, Don't cry," Ro said in her stubborn way, "You saved my life."
"A healer has looked over her and says she'll be okay," Ty said.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay nodded, completely confused as to what was going on in the first place.

message 268: by Maddie (new)

Ariana wiped her face and gave Rowan a smile, "I'm just glad your OK."

message 269: by Hylian Princess (new)

"Put me down," Ro whined, squirming in Ty's arms. He did what she demanded and stepped back. He moved to introduce himself to Shay while Ro and Arianna talked.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay nodded. "Hi. I'm Shay." She said, her tone mildly friendly.

message 271: by Hylian Princess (new)

"I'm Ty. First day in town and.. wow. I don't know if I'm cut out to be a hunter," Ty rambled.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay smiled. "It's easier than it looks after a while. First day at this town too. Actually, first hour."

message 273: by Hylian Princess (new)

"Really? You didn't go through training or anything?"

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay shook her head, her expression a tid wistful. "Drafted. Long story."

message 275: by Hylian Princess (new)

Ty nodded his head. He was interested, but didn't want to pry.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay sighed. Silastra((i just edited my charrie sheet and named the familiar that:) )) casully layed down at her feet. "To repay... debt."

message 277: by Hylian Princess (new)

'Debt?' Kaden asked, joining Ty.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay looked unconfortable. "Yeah. Debt."

message 279: by Hylian Princess (new)

Ty and Kaden let the uncomfortable silence go uninterrupted and watched Ro talk to Arianna.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay cleared her throat. "Long story short, I did something not so nice and I was forced to take an oddball job."

message 281: by Hylian Princess (new)

'By the government?' Kaden pressed.
You probably shouldn't ask questions like that Ty said to his familiar.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Silastra stood up. "Shay...." She warned quietly.
Shay sighed. "No. Yes. Maybe." She muttered.

message 283: by Hylian Princess (new)

"You don't have to talk about this if you don't want to," Ty said, trying to cover up for Kaden's rudeness.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay nodded. "Thanks." She smiled.
Silastra cocked her head. "Why are you thanking them? You own them nothing."
Shay facepalmed. "It's called 'common courtesy.'"

message 285: by Hylian Princess (new)

Ty smiled at the two. Kaden looked bored and flopped to the ground.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Silastra rolled her eyes, which was odd looking in itself. "Your going to be late."
Shay rolled her eyes. "So? They need the samples. It's not like they can stop me from procrastinating." They had bviously kind of drifted into their own conversation.

message 287: by Hylian Princess (new)

Ty glanced at Ro again. Now that she was with her friend, it would probably be okay if he left her. He did have to get up early for his training and he still didn't know where his room was.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay rolled her eyes. "Anyways. Ty, so your a trainee?"

message 289: by Hylian Princess (new)

"I am. Or sorta. I start tomorrow. I'm hoping to be a Hunter," he answered, "I sorta figured I would be, since they gave me a tiger for a Familiar."

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 1414 comments Shay nodded. "Yeah... I guess I got lucky with my leopard."
Silastra rolled her eyes, but looed smug.

message 291: by Hylian Princess (new)

"What did you plan to do with your life before you got drafted. If that's too personal, don't answer," Ty rushed over that last sentence, feeling too pushy.

message 292: by Maddie (new)

((What do I do?? ))

message 293: by Hylian Princess (new)

((Arianna is still with Ro. I want to get this plot going again. Like before, that was cool))

message 294: by Maddie (new)

((Okay... hmmm))

"You sure your okay?" Ari asked heard demon screams in the woods and iching to go out and hunt.

message 295: by Hylian Princess (new)

Ro nodded, "I heard the healer tell that boy, Ty I think, that I should rest for at least a day. But that's not long at all." Most people were in their homes now that the sun had set. The sky was completely black, hidden by the odd shadow-fog. Ro had read tales in the books saved from before the arrival of the daemons that mentioned a moon and stars in the night sky. She couldn't even imagine them, but something about their description made her wish she could.

message 296: by Maddie (new)

"Okay." Ari looked into the woods longingly. She smiled at Ro.

message 297: by Hylian Princess (new)

Ro knew that look.
"Ari, Don't go out this late!" Rowan chastised. She knew she didn't need to explain that the demons were stronger, wilder, deadly at night- Arianna already knew all that. She was just reckless.

message 298: by Maddie (new)

Ari's eyes hit the floor and she grumbled. "What if I want to. I have no where to sleep."

message 299: by Hylian Princess (last edited May 29, 2011 11:52PM) (new)

Ro began to play with her matted hair.
"You know you can always come crash at my place," Ro snorted. Her parents had moved away years ago. They had begged Ro to come, but she had already been assigned to be a scout and the Monks refused to let her go. She was just too good. Ro knew she shouldn't condemn her parents for leaving, they just wanted to get her little brother as far away from the woods as possible. It was true that there were less casualties caused by daemons in some of the other cities. But, did they really have to leave her and Kurt?

message 300: by Maddie (new)

"I could but sleep in trees and waking up to fight demons is fun." Ari snorted.

unread topics | mark unread