Terminalcoffee discussion

Random Queries > On a Scale of 1-10, How Ticklish Are You?

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments 1 being numb and 10 being ROFL.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 11, 2011 03:17PM) (new)

Actually, no, probably 15.

message 3: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (GusSanchez) 37 for me. You can probably torture me with a cattle prod, and I won't talk, but tickle my bare feet, and I'll tell you whatever you want to know.

message 4: by Jammies (new)

Jammies 10, and anyone who tickles me is going to regret it. I hate (yes, Heidi, this time the word is required) being tickled.

message 5: by Alecia (new)

Alecia (AriesFire19) | 1619 comments I'm with you, Jammies, I get violent when tickled. My feet are just about the only place I am not ticklish.

message 6: by Barb (new)

Barb I'm a solid 8 ... and I despise being tickled. It's one sure-fire way to piss me off completely.

message 7: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Bun, now I'm picturing you as Granny Weatherwax. "I can't be having with that nonsense!"

message 8: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven)

message 9: by Janice (new)

Janice (JaMaSc) It depends, and I'm not sure on what. At times my husband can tickle the bottom of my feet and my reaction is a zero. At others, my reaction is a 10. That's about the only place that I'm ticklish.

message 10: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11395 comments Hey everybody...

kitchy-kitchy-koo!!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (Stacia_R) Barb wrote: "I'm a solid 8 ... and I despise being tickled. It's one sure-fire way to piss me off completely."

I'm not very ticklish as an adult, but I was as a child and it used to anger me to tears whenever I was tortured with it. People seem to think that the involuntary laughing means you want more.

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments Only mildly, except on my feet. I absolutely can't stand that. One of our private wedding vows was that my husband would never do it.

I was never tortured with it, but I have known people who were really traumatized. It certainly can be a form of abuse.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1107 comments Barb, Granny Weatherwax is blardy cool!

message 14: by Charly (new)

Charly Not ticklish at all, never have been.

message 15: by Barb (new)

Barb Stacia *lollipopping like a mofo wrote: "People seem to think that the involuntary laughing means you want more."

Exactly! They don't believe you when you say stop ... until it gets to the point of hyperventillation. Fuckers. I hate being tickled.

message 16: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments RA, are you getting all of this?

message 17: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Zero. You couldn't tickle me if you tried. And that's not an invitation, just in case you were wondering:)

I've got it on a spreadsheet, Jimmy...

message 18: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments You should see his spreadsheet Dutch. The amount of info he has acquired is staggering :-)

message 19: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Adds Dutch to the "suspicious of spreadsheet" column

message 20: by Barb (new)

Barb RandomAnthony wrote: "Adds Dutch to the "suspicious of spreadsheet" column"

BWaaa-HAHAHAHA

message 21: by Alecia (new)

Alecia (AriesFire19) | 1619 comments Oh you should see the information RA has gathered, Dutch...scary stuff! :)

message 22: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments I'm a solid 10, all over. I laugh and scream so much it sets off my asthma. I can bear pain much better.

Lyzzibug ~Still Breathing~ (LYZZIBUG) | 708 comments Maybe a 2.

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments I hate that I'm ticklish again. I'd developed a tolerance back when I was a kid, in self-defense, but it appears to be gone now.
I'm about a 6-7 on the ticklish scale.

unread topics | mark unread