UK Swap Shop discussion

For Swap Lists > Jasprit's swaps updated 17/11

Comments (showing 101-150 of 291) (291 new)    post a comment »

Samantha | 90 comments Is there anything on my list you'd swap for The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawaor You Against Me by Jenny Downham? Thanks :)

Jasprit | 406 comments Samantha wrote: "Is there anything on my list you'd swap for The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie KagawaorYou Against Me by Jenny Downham? Thanks :)"

Hey Samantha theres nothing on your list at the moment, but I'll keep checking back when you add more books :)

Samantha | 90 comments Jasprit wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Is there anything on my list you'd swap for The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie KagawaorYou Against Me by Jenny Downham? Thanks :)"

Hey Samantha theres nothing on your list at the momen..."

Okay, no problem!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2595 comments started deadline today so should have it finished in a cpl of days to send it

Jasprit | 406 comments OCD Kay =P wrote: "started deadline today so should have it finished in a cpl of days to send it"

okay thanks Kay, I posted
Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revisto you :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2595 comments thank you =)
I have nothing to do tomorrow so i'm planning on just sitting and reading all day, as long as it doesn't get too sad. I was heartbroken at the end of feed lol

Jasprit | 406 comments added Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler

Natasha | 151 comments Is there anything on my list for either Playing Hurt or Masacrade?

Jasprit | 406 comments Hey sorry natasha theres nothing at the moment :)

Jasprit | 406 comments added Choker by Elizabeth Woods

updated

Amy (Turn the Page) (turn-the-page) | 188 comments Hi - is there anything from my swap list you'd be interested in for But I love him and/or The Iron King? :)

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

Lesley | 1262 comments Jasprit is there anything on my list for Choker by Elizabeth Woods

Jasprit | 406 comments Hey Amy sorry theres nothing on your list at the moment

Hey Lesley, theres nothing on your swaps list at the moment, but I'll keep it to one side for you if you want? and I'll keep checking back your swaps list. :)

Lesley | 1262 comments No probs Jasprit

Amy (Turn the Page) (turn-the-page) | 188 comments No worries - thanks anyways :)

Sakina (Y.L.) Angel | 76 comments Hey, is there anything on my list that you would like for Mockingjay and Feed?

Jasprit | 406 comments Sorry Sakina theres nothing on your list at the moment :)

Donna {Book Passion for Life} | 2411 comments Mod
Hey Jasprit.
Sorry for the delay with North of Beautiful. I've been trying to find somewhere to fit it in but I can't right now. I'm just going to send you the book sometime next week, okay?
Again, sorry for the delay.

Jasprit | 406 comments Hey thats fine Donna take your time :)

Samantha | 90 comments Is there anything on my list for A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness? No problem, if not :)

list here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

Jasprit | 406 comments Hey Samantha, sorry but I should have taken A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness off! Did you still want The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa or anything else I'd love to swap you for Paradise by Jill S. Alexander

Samantha | 90 comments I forget to take things off all the time! Is Hate List by Jennifer Brown still available?

Jasprit | 406 comments my cousins currently borrowing it not sure when ill get it back sorry i should seriously update my list let me know if anything else catches your eye

Jasprit | 406 comments updated

Jodie (Books for Company) (Jodzie) | 508 comments I know I said I wasn't sure about Endless Summer (The Boys Next Door & Endless Summer) by Jennifer Echols but please let me know if anything comes up on my swap list for it xxx

Samantha | 90 comments I'll go for The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa then please. I was only a little wary about starting a trilogy since if I read the first I HAVE to read the rest straight away! I have no willpower.

Message me your address if this is okay.

Jasprit | 406 comments hey Samantha thats fine I've messaged you, could you send me yours? thanks

message 131: by Lucinda (last edited Nov 04, 2011 09:29AM) (new)

Lucinda | 277 comments Is there anything on my list for The Body Finder or Dead In The Family? :)
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/6...

Jasprit | 406 comments Sorry Lucinda theres nothing on your list at the moment :)

Jasprit | 406 comments Sorry Nicolle theres nothing on your list at the moment

Nicolle Ok I will update my swap list in the next few weeks.

message 136: by Mazz (new)

Mazz Nixon | 28 comments Is there anything you would like to swap for But I Love Him

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

:)

Jasprit | 406 comments Hey Maryann theres nothing on your list at the moment :)

message 138: by Mazz (new)

Mazz Nixon | 28 comments ok, no worries :D

Stephanie (Stepping out of the Page) (stephforster) | 159 comments Jasprit, I know it's TBR but once you've read it, is there anything on my list that you'd swap Bitter End for?

Jasprit | 406 comments hey stephanie is Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver still available?

Stephanie (Stepping out of the Page) (stephforster) | 159 comments Yes it is. It's in perfect condition too - shall I remove it from my list and you can send me a message when you're ready to swap? :)

message 142: by Jasprit (last edited Jan 08, 2012 05:10AM) (new)

Jasprit | 406 comments hey yes that would be great. I will try and make a start asap and then message you when I'm done thanks :)

Michelle | 331 comments Hey Jasprit, is there anything on my list (http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...) for Angel? I know it's on your TBR list at the moment. If there's nothing on mine, don't worry. I have enough books to be getting on with at the moment anyway LOL! x

Stephanie (Stepping out of the Page) (stephforster) | 159 comments That's great, I'll remove it now - thanks!

Jasprit | 406 comments sorry Michelle theres nothing on your list at the moment

Misty (MistBookaholicsBookClub) | 205 comments Hey, do I have anything (Mists list) for Feed?

Jasprit | 406 comments Hey Misty, sorry theres nothing on your list at the moment

Misty (MistBookaholicsBookClub) | 205 comments No probs :)

Jasprit | 406 comments added Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick hardback