The Hutt Gambit (Star Wars: The Han Solo Trilogy, #2) The Hutt Gambit discussion

Protest/Boycott Disney’s Release of Author, A.C. Crispin’s Book, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Gerd I don't quite see what the book's release has to do with that?
It seems to me that you have a (very personal) problem with the author, not the book she wrote.

On a side note:
“How can a non-jew use the word “mitzvah” as a calling to bring about harm to an individual?”
Does that mean a Jew would be allowed to? :D

message 2: by A.c. (new)

A.c. Crispin Hi Gerd. Ann Crispin here. Congratulations on being astute enough to realize that "Nick Caruso" has an Agenda. He's probably not a real person, but just an avatar of the person trying to smear Writer Beware. Writer Beware exposes scam publishers, and one of them has started The Write Agenda (anonymously, but we know who it is, it's obvious) and has been stalking both me and Victoria Strauss wherever our books are mentioned.

Regrettable, but it goes with the scam-hunting territory.

-Ann C. Crispin
Chair, Writer Beware
www.writerbeware.com

Scott Seldon Yes, rather than boycott Ann's writing, buy them all. She's fantastic. I've loved everything of hers I've ever read. Her Han Solo books just add to an already great character and are a fantastic addition to what Brian Daley had written previously.

Greg Lindsay Agreed Scott, All of Ann's books are wonderful. I vow to get my copies of Yesterday's Son and Time for Yesterday signed one day!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Hutt Gambit (other topics)