Art Club discussion

Random > Drabble-Matic

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

Laura  | 3132 comments Mod
I stole this from one of this group's topics. (Check them out. They're awesome.)

Anyway. Go HERE to make your HILARIOUS slash fiction! :D It's kind of like . . . um . . . ARGH. Can't remember what it's called. But you fill in words such as verbs, adjectives, and nouns. Then it spews out all the stuff you wrote in one freaking funny piece.

Vashta O_O

I'm Dreaming Of A Bouncy Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Nettie sat strangely in a cave, sipping deadly eggnog.

She looked at the sharp violin hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Bob had hung it there, just before they looked at each other depressingly and then fell into each other's arms and stabbed each other's eyelash.

If only I hadn't been so musical, Nettie thought, pouring a photogenic amount of rum into her eggnog. Then Bob might not have got so stringy and left me all alone at Christmas time. She wiped away a green tear and held her nose in her hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a depressing voice lifted cheerfully up in song.

I'm dreaming of a bouncy Christmas

Just as pooh bear looking for his honey

Nettie ran to the door. It was Bob, looking bright all over with snow.

"I missed you sickly," Bob said. "And I wanted to stab your eyelash again."

Nettie hugged Bob and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Bob said.

"I think so too," Nettie said and they stabbed each other's eyelash until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted vampire toe and lived funnily until Nettie got drunk again.

message 3: by Talia, I like turtles. (new)

Talia | 1820 comments Mod
Laura wrote: "I stole this from one of this group's topics. (Check them out. They're awesome.)

Anyway. Go HERE to make your HILARIOUS slash fiction! :D It's kind of like . . . um . . . ARGH. Can't remember w..."

Mad Libs?

message 4: by Jia, The lemon. (last edited Mar 25, 2011 02:42PM) (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Mad Libs, oh elementary school. Sigh. I miss that so much. :(

And Laura, we are pretty awesome. :D

message 5: by Talia, I like turtles. (new)

Talia | 1820 comments Mod
I might join..

unread topics | mark unread