CBC Books discussion

Reading: By Topic, Theme & Genre > Architecture / Design

Comments (showing 1-4)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

Petra | 387 comments Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland.

I'm currently listening to this book and am finding myself googling the designs as they are mentioned. A bit of a slow start but once it picks up its very good. Lots of talk about colour and texture and glass design & placement. Very interesting.

VWrulesChick | 1803 comments Ahhh, yes! I should have known as my husband has many books from Frank Lloyd Wright about his buildings and his story. Thanks for the suggestion, Sarah!

Sarah | 7 comments Loving Frank by Nancy Horan - Loving Frank by Nancy Horan - about Frank Lloyd Wright and the women in his life.

VWrulesChick | 1803 comments If you have read a book about this topic, please add a link to the book and tell us why YOU think this book fits in this topic/theme.

This thread is dedicated to Architecture / Design:

The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand - abbout Howard Roarke and his love/pursuit of designing and building homes and buildings that represent the idea of being true to oneself.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Fountainhead (other topics)
Loving Frank (other topics)
Clara and Mr. Tiffany (other topics)