Books Made Into Movies... discussion

Twilight

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, so what do you think of this being made into a movie? See, when Twilight first came out I was annoyed. Everyone is like oohh Twilight. Yea, no. But then I heard about these two celeberties and how they are in love on-screen and off. That intrigued my interest. (I'm a SUCKER for celeberties.) I watched Twilight about eight times a day before I finally read the books. I completed teh four books in four day with barely any sleep. Soooo good! As for the movies, I think they are intriguing. Though, I would not cast the same Bella. I don't know but they are both awesome things!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate kristen stewart! She is just god-aweful and horrid! I am also not a big fan of robert pattinson, see I like my men tan and muscular and wolfish, not pale and honeyblond and sparkley! I love Jacob black aka Taylor Lautner! He's fricken sexy!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, you see about that?! I like Kristen Stewart..sometimes. She ahs gotten better since Twilight. There is just this thing when she gets akward, that makes me want to claw my own skin off. I hate akward situations. I can't bear them. Robert Pattinson, I kind a sort of like him. Then, there is taylor, I think that is all the explanation. He MAKES me liek Jacob. lol :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

lol! i hate akwardnes too!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Like legit, if somethimg I'm watching turns akward, I will shut it off. It just bugs me.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i know, and sometimes i just run out of the room until the part gos away.lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

haha THAT is an option!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. Sometimes i'm a chicken, and I don't know why but, I sometimes get embaressed for the ppl in the movie or book when things get akward...lmao, rofl!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hah, me too. I'm like..no..please..no don't do that!

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 21, 2011 12:21PM) (new)

exactly! I just get shy!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

SAME HERE!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol! I hate it when I do that. I get all red faced and I wined up listening to music! lmao!

message 13: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 4 comments the book was good but the movie made it ok sort of, and i agree Kristian Stewart sucks!!! she has like no emotion and in the books, which i read afterwards, bella had emotion and you can tell that, kristian stewart or dead rat?
... what's the deferense?
no offense but this is just my opinion...

message 14: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 4 comments also i think kristian stewart does do better in other movies, but in twilight it looks like she tries to hard and like she's got constipation...
...lol...

message 15: by Frishawn (new)

Frishawn Rasheed | 1 comments As is the case with most books that are made into movies, the outside garbage of celebs and their drama detracted from the art that was the book. I will always choose the written over the watched.
Ok...I admit, total BOOK SNOB here. Loved the book and Taylor's looks, but the rest has got to go.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hanna wrote: "also i think kristian stewart does do better in other movies, but in twilight it looks like she tries to hard and like she's got constipation...
...lol..."

I SAY that all the time!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Frishawn wrote: "As is the case with most books that are made into movies, the outside garbage of celebs and their drama detracted from the art that was the book. I will always choose the written over the watched...."

gooooooood! Definite, BOOK snob but who's not? When you are so into a story it's hard to imagine anything ruining it. Thus, movies.

message 18: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Smith (thedoctorsdaughter) | 1 comments I do not like twilight I mean what is so great about vegetarian vampires

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, I absolutely agree with everyone who posted after my last post!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny wrote: "I do not like twilight I mean what is so great about vegetarian vampires"

:P

message 21: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 4 comments Jenny wrote: "I do not like twilight I mean what is so great about vegetarian vampires"

IKR! And he's not a Vegitarian vampire! he's a...."Looks around* Fairy in the witness protection program! I mean, HE **SPARKLES**

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hanna*Deuces* wrote: IKR! And he's not a Vegitarian vampire! he's a...."Looks around* Fairy in the witness protection program! ..."

Haha! I hate Edward! lol. But I like your theory!

message 23: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 4 comments yes! Thank you!

unread topics | mark unread