Romance Audiobooks discussion

Recommendation Give & Take > Recommendations - Make One or Save Another

Comments (showing 1-50 of 148) (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (LeaHensleysAudiobooks) | 1690 comments Mod
This thread serves two purposes. First, use it to recommend a particular audiobook if you don’t want to start a thread dedicated to that book.

Second, it's a place to save recommendations that interest you from other threads. If you want to consider a book in the future after someone discusses it but uncertain if you will remember just what thread it's in, copy and paste the recommendation with the name of the person who made the comment.

I have read a number of recommendations that interest me and now I'm having a difficult time remembering where they are. Let's see if this works.

I'll post one now to give you an idea.

message 2: by Lea's Audiobooks (last edited Mar 19, 2011 08:28PM) (new)

One I want to remember - THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE PINK CARNATION by Lauren Willig - Melinda posted two comments:

First comment:
O.M.G. I am a little over half-way through Pink Carnation, and I LOVE THIS BOOK! I mean, unless something major changes, this is definitely a keeper for me. I have laughed out loud over and over on my 8 hour round trip jog. The narration is superb, the writing wonderfully clever and so funny. Did I mention how fabulous the narration is??

I just went back to the Audible.com reviews - ya know, some people just need to lighten up. The so-called "inaccuracies" refered to in one, in my opinion, do not even exist - that reviewer twisted the story to suit their review. Maybe there are a ton of inaccuracies but not the ones listed. Plus - hello - it's so obviously written to be funny that it makes me wonder what some people are thinking when they listen. One of the reviews mentions that it's "obvious" the historical part is supposed to be the diary of one character, who wouldn't know all the details that are there - uh, no, not at all. The contemporary character reads the diaries, and while she does, we get the historical version of what happened, from every POV, not a reading in first person POV of the diary itself, which seems very obvious to me. Think of it as a movie, where we have know there's a diary, and then we see ALL the action.

OK, enough rant, gotta get back to finishing the book. It's clear several of the reviewers are not romance readers and expected something else entirely. I hope all of you enjoy it as much as I am! Oh, call me crazy and bird-brained, it's just so funny!

Second comment:
I am within an hour of finishing it - and I guffawed in the car all the way home from work. Really, those people complaining about "historical inaccuracies" make me laugh even more - as if,... well, ok, no spoilers. Let's just say there are some very over-the-top funny type situations that, well, are probably not even possible to recreate, much less be historically accurate. It's not exactly a textbook, and it's not based on actual people (although some historical figures are part of the story).

And Kate Reading - La! what a narrator! She truly brings it to life in so many ways.

I hope I haven't raised the bar too high, and now you will all be disappointed. But my, I don't think I've laughed this much since LH's To Die For (in print). (It's not like To Die For except they're both funny to me)

message 3: by Brenda (last edited Mar 22, 2011 09:37AM) (new)

Brenda Audiobooks Only | 635 comments Mod
Vic's Paranormal/UF recommendations with details is definitely one I want to "Save" where I can find it easily.

Vic -
As for PNR rec's:
Keri Arthur - Full Moon Rising - First of the Riley Jensen series. Book 1 is read by Justine Eyre who does good job. Tantor released all others in series read by Angela Dawe who does great job. Audible has book 6 read by Susan Lyons (released by Recorded Books) and the narration bugged me so have to be careful to get Tantor version! Warning - first 3 books of this series is a bit smutty... She might not like this one because main character is Dhampire (1/2 werewolf / 1/2 vampire) and there is genetic experimentation.

Molly Harper - Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs - Jane Jameson series read by Amanda Ronconi - agree that's it's a light, funny chic-lit listen with a good narrator.

Ilona Andrews - On the Edge Read by Renee Raudman - More the romance HEA type.

Christine Feehan - Wild Rain - Leopard series is pretty good. This is book 2 but I enjoyed books 3 and 4 more and am looking forward to 5 coming out this spring. Her Drake Sisters series is also more straight forward romance with the magic thrown in.

Nalini Singh - Angels' Blood - Love Nalini and of course, she'll be able to get Psy/Changling next month. (squeee)

Nora Roberts - Nora's written a few PNR trilogies that are pretty good. Circle Trilogy (read by Dick Hill) and Three Sisters Island (read by Sandra Burr).

UF Rec's:
Patricia Briggs - Moon Called - read by Lorelei King - GREAT series! I don't think the world building is too overwhelming and there is the romance that grows over series. Caveat about reader if someone has already associated LK's voices with another series. Cry Wolf from Alpha & Omega series is good as well but you have to read the short story from anthology Prowl first! Read by Holter Graham.

Carrie Vaughn - Kitty and the Midnight Hour - read by Marguerite Gavin. This is a fun series and there is a lot of character growth for Kitty over course of series. Not as much world building in this first book and more spread out over series. Romance happens around book 3 in series.

Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites - Read by Renee Raudman - LOVE this series but books 1 and 2 "suffer" from length restriction and amount of world building involved. (Still love the books but series get better with each book!) Romance develops and expands over series.

Gail Carriger - Soulless - Read by Emily Gray - I really enjoyed this series in audio!! The first couple of chapters were a bit slow but worth it! Light on romance.

Jeaniene Frost - Halfway to the Grave - read by Tavia Gilbert - Took me a while to adjust to her reading of Bones but liked it well enough once I got used to it. Series is good and Book 2 is pretty famous for Chapter 32's sex.

message 4: by Kaetrin (new)

Kaetrin | 94 comments Yes. Oh my *fans self* listened to Ch32 yesterday. May have to bookmark it.

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Cat returns those "favors" in her own unique way in book 5. That will keep you listening to the series with any of your spare time K! :)

message 6: by Kaetrin (new)

Kaetrin | 94 comments ORly? still.... I must read them in order so I'll just have to wait. I was browsing on the author's website yesterday and found a link to a deleted a sex scene between Cat & Bones from At Graves End (why, I ask you would you delete one of those??) so I may toddle over to see what I'm missing! :)

message 7: by Brenda (new)

My favorite deleted scene was from book 2, One Foot in the Grave, and was about Bones seeing Cats tattoo for the first time.

I so wanted to read about that in the book! JF explains why it was deleted, so I'll just be grateful she gave us the deleted scene to see how it could have gone! :)

message 8: by Kaetrin (new)

Kaetrin | 94 comments Yes, I read that one yesterday - I'm waiting for authorisation to the seekrit bat cave to read the deleted smexy scene.

message 9: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (thebooktician) | 24 comments This thread is a great idea. Below is one I'd like to remember.

The Spymaster's Lady by Joanna Bourne

Lea's Audiobook comment (12/19/10):
Wow, another new-to-me narrator and another fantastic one as well. Kristen Potter nails the characters of The Spymaster’s Lady and one can easily differentiate the numerous male characters, even spymaster Grey with his numerous disguises. Ms. Potter performs the part of the young French spy, Annique, with a beautiful French accent. This is a not a lighthearted tale as the opening scene indicates with the heroine enduring torture (not to worry – that’s it). Annique is a little too capable of everything at the age of 19 but that is truly my only criticism. When released in print in 2008, readers’ hearts were captivated by Grey and Annique’s romance and I believe the audio version will equally thrill romance audio fans. For me, I actually preferred the audio to the print. I love when that happens!

message 10: by MaryK Audiobook (new)

MaryK Audiobook | 179 comments Karen Marie Moning's Highlander's series.

Tracy said:
I would love to hear thoughts on the series. I've read GREAT reviews (print and audio) for Kiss of the Highlander and the books thereafter. However, books 1-3 seem to be dismissed. If I don't listen to 1-3 would I be missing out by picking up at book 4? Are 1-3 worth the listen?

Lea's Audiobooks:
Starting with KOTH (book 4) is definitely the way to get started in the series (it grabs you quickly). After I read books 5-7 as well, I eventually went back and listened (or relistened) to all of the books. The first three received a C, a D, and a B+ (in that order) but from KOTH on, all books received a B+ or A range.

message 11: by MaryK Audiobook (new)

MaryK Audiobook | 179 comments Linda Howard

Brenda said:
Is there a narrator who stands out for you? Kate Forbes with the excellently abridged Open Season - Tanya Eby with Heart of Fire - Natalie Ross with After the Night and Phil Gigante with Dream Man

message 12: by Brenda (new)

Kelli on CE Murphy's 2 series
Yes, I have listened to all of C.E. Murphy's Urban Shaman series as well as her Negotiator trilogy. The latter is actually one of my favorite audiobook series and I think she is an under-appreciated author.

The closest comparison I can make (off the top of my head) for her Urban Shaman series is Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson books and that is a pretty loose comparison. No vampires or werewolves but a protagonist who is not always sure of herself but always acts consistent with an internal compass; is strong but far from a super-powered @$$-kicker; Native American aspects; a lot of low-key humor; and like the first few Mercy books, a love interest that remains complicated enough (although more in the background in the Urban Shaman series) that I despair of ever seeing a HEA for them. That's pretty typical Urban Fantasy though.

I found the Negotiator trilogy to be more unique than most of what I had read before with really good world-building and characterization but in looking at reviews I think the audiobooks are either love 'em or hate 'em and I am definitely the former. For me, Eve Bianco does the best portrayal of male voices of any female narrator I have listened to although I offer a devout prayer to the audiobook gods that she keeps away from trying English accents (based on a different book she narrated) ever again

message 13: by Diane (new)

Diane Mason | 137 comments I'm going to second what Brenda said about C.E. Murphy's Negotiator trilogy. I fall in to the love 'em category. :)

message 14: by MaryK Audiobook (new)

MaryK Audiobook | 179 comments by MarissaB on July 27, 2009 AAR blog:

I know what you mean about the Outlander series, Lea. I listened to the first book over and over again for a month and a half. I kept telling myself I would only listen to my favorite parts, but ended up having so many of them, it was just easier to listen to the whole thing every time. This series is just so masterfully done.

The only other books that have hit me the same way are The Curse of Chalion and Paladin of Souls, both by Lois McMaster Bujold, and read by Lloyd James and Kate Reading (Amer.) respectively. Both of these have won the Hugo and Locus awards, with Paladin also winning the Nebula award. Great reads and awesome listens, too. Although they are not Romances, per se, they do have romance in them.

message 15: by MaryK Audiobook (new)

MaryK Audiobook | 179 comments by MarissaB on September 10, 2010 AAR blog

@MaryK – Oh yeah. I have listened to the other Chalion books. How could I not when the first just blew me away?

The 2nd book, Paladin of Souls read by Kate Reading (Amer.), is about Ista’s adventure and takes place a little time after the first book ends. It won 3 awards for best novel – the Hugo, the Nebula, and the Locus. It is considered a sequel to The Curse of Chalion, but can really stand alone. This book was my first exposure to Kate Reading and I am so glad they picked her because she did a really good job. It’s one of the main reasons I can recognize her voice in other books. Paladin is on the same footing as Curse, in that the plot conflict and resolution is just mind boggling. How does Bujold even THINK of these things? Also, the main characters, Caziril and Ista, begin their stories as damaged individuals, both heartsick and soul drained, and then Bujold slowly transforms them into amazingly heroic figures. I started off feeling sorry for them, got sucked in, watched them grow to be truly formidable, and was totally satisfied with their endings.

BTW, Curse of Chalion was nominated for the Hugo and Locus awards. It did win the Mythopoeic Fantasy Award for Adult Literature. (Huh? What’s that?)

The 3rd book, The Hallowed Hunt read by Margeurite Gavin, was also nominated for a Locus award. It is really a prequel, taking place hundreds of years before Curse in a country called The Weald. It has such a different world that I really don’t think it should have been linked to the other 2 books. When I listened to it, I thought it was a sequel to Paladin, so was thoroughly lost and that didn’t help how I felt about the book. Now that I know it is a prequel, it’s not so bad. Gavin was good, just not the same caliber as Lloyd James or Kate Reading. The story is fantastic, falls a little short of Curse and Paladin, but is still way better than a lot of other books out there. If I had listened to it before Curse or Paladin, I have no doubt that I would have liked it better.

Listen to Paladin of Souls, MaryK. It’s another one that you’ll want to listen to again and again.

message 16: by Brenda (new)

Good to hear Diane! I was saving Kelli's comments on the series to this thread so I could refer back when I start the books.

Thanks for finding the comments about the Bujold books MaryK. I knew they were in one of the SOA columns but hadn't gone hunting yet. Definitely sounds like Kate Reading will do a good job.

message 17: by paula (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments If you like steamy paranormals I highly recommend the Demonica series by Larissa Ione. For contemporary, the Chicago Stars series by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. And historical, The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

message 18: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 836 comments i've only listened to 2 of them but Christopher Moore's humerous books - i've listened to Fluke: Or, I Know Why the Winged Whale Sings and Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal - both have had many laugh out loud, nearly drive the car off the road type moments

message 19: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 836 comments Thanks for reminding me of Christopher Moore, Dee!

I've read 3 of his books but I've never listened to one.

Just checked my library and they have Fluke and The Stupidest Angel on audio...

message 20: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 836 comments I loved Fluke, there is one scene in it...let's just say I was asking what the plural of a whales male anatomy was when i was done because I was laughing so hard

message 21: by Lea's Audiobooks (last edited Jun 13, 2011 07:48PM) (new)

In the Top 5 thread, Paula stated " Right now I'm searching out something with lots of passion, a bit steamy & a great alpha male."

Paula - in comparing my shelf with yours, I found quite a few - maybe too many! But there were coming at me right and left!
Fire and Ice - Anne Stuart (excellent narration)
First Comes Love - Mary Balogh
Kill and Tell - Linda Howard
To Die For - Linda Howard (one of my faves - you can get used to the narration)
Drop Dead Gorgeous - Linda Howard
Darkling I Listen - Katherine Sutcliffe
The Indiscretion - Judith Ivory
Just the Sexiest Man Alive - Julie James
Private Arrangements - Sherry Thomas
Not Another Bad Date - Rachel Gibson
Tangled Up in You - Rachel Gibson
Envy - Sandra Brown (highest recommendation)
Slow Heat in Heaven - Sandra Brown
And the Brockmann Troubleshooter series. I did not read this series in order in the beginning. I actually started with book 3, Over the Edge and then continued onto to book 4, Out of Control - both are favorites.

And I must add that there were many more to consider if you want. Also, will you check mine as well sometime (when you have plenty of time) and make some recommendations? It looks like we have similar tastes

message 22: by paula (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Thanks Lea!! Started today Envy today & am liking it more with each chapter. I'm looking forward to checking these others out.

Yes, I will be happy to take a look at your shelf also!

message 23: by paula (last edited Jul 28, 2011 12:16PM) (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Lea - just looked over your shelf & here are some I would recommend:

Lord of the Fading Lands, Tairen Soul series
Into the Wilderness series
Sinful
Pleasure Unbound, Demonica series
Kiss of Midnight, Midnight Breed series
Then Came You
The Darkest Night, Lords of the Underworld series

message 24: by paula (last edited Jun 16, 2011 08:33PM) (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Any reccomendations for a great historical or paranormal romance with an aggressive/possessive hero? One who is fixated on their heroine & will do just about anything to obtain and keep them (a few favorites are Comanche Moon, A Hunger Like No Other, Ransom).

message 25: by Brenda (new)

A Paranormal type with an excellent male narrator would be Christine Feehan's Shadow Game.

message 26: by paula (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Thanks Brenda! I've read most of Feehan's Ghostwalkers & Dark Series & do like this type of story line.

message 27: by Brenda (new)

Glad I was at least in the ballpark :) If you haven't listened to Tom Stechschulte with the Ghostwalkers yet your in for a treat.

I've found a couple of the Dark series novellas that are excellent in audio. Dark Descent and Dark Dream. I enjoyed Dark Slayer in audio too.

message 28: by Diane (new)

Diane Mason | 137 comments Brenda wrote: "Glad I was at least in the ballpark :) If you haven't listened to Tom Stechschulte with the Ghostwalkers yet your in for a treat.

I've found a couple of the Dark series novellas that are excellent..."

Dark Possession, Dark Curse and Dark Peril were also very good in audio. :)

message 29: by Brenda (new)

I agree Diane, you can't go wrong with any that feature Phil Gigante in a dual narration. ;)

I should have said the above are my favorite listens from the series so far, for a variety of reasons, which include excellent narrations. :)

message 30: by paula (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments To those of you who listen to the Midnight Breed series, I would highly recommend Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9) by Lara Adrian - Hunter's story. This series one of my favorites in paranormal romance. It is one best listened to in order.

message 31: by Hilly (new)

Hilly | 14 comments Dee wrote: "i've only listened to 2 of them but Christopher Moore's humerous books - i've listened to Fluke: Or, I Know Why the Winged Whale Sings and Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Chr..."</i>

Dee & D.G. : <b>Christopher Moore</b>'s <b><i>Fool</i></b> [bookcover:Fool
is my all-time favorite audiobook. Ever.

Euan Morton goes all out and just inhabits all of the characters. It's an amazing one-man-show!

*Warning: Not for the faint of heart! Contains Strong Language, Sex, Violence, Blasphemy, UK Accents and Wickedly Sharp Humor!

message 32: by Slavena (new)

Slavena (Miolla) | 40 comments I just finished the The Spymaster's Ladyand I found it to be amazing. The accents were to die for, French,German, British, can someone recommend an audio book that has multiple accents like that. I loved it.

message 33: by MaryK Audiobook (new)

MaryK Audiobook | 179 comments That's a hard question. :) An author has to write characters with accents and the narrator has to perform them well. One that comes to mind is M.C. Beaton's Hamish MacBeth series as read by Davina Porter. There are a lot of Scottish accents and Porter is very good with accents. It's a mystery series not romance, though. I don't have a lot of experience with Romance audio but I'm sure others will have suggestions.

message 34: by paula (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Has anyone listened to Knight of a Trillion Stars: Matrix of Destiny Series, Book 1 or familiar with Dara Joy's writing?

message 35: by MaryK Audiobook (new)

MaryK Audiobook | 179 comments Paula wrote: "Has anyone listened to Knight of a Trillion Stars: Matrix of Destiny Series, Book 1 or familiar with Dara Joy's writing?"

Lea reviewed it here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 36: by paula (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Thanks - this is helpful! I believe I'll pass on this one.

message 37: by paula (last edited Jul 28, 2011 06:00PM) (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Here are a few of my favorite recent listens that I would highly recommend:

Dragon Bound
Carnal Innocence

message 38: by Karen (new)

Karen White (KarenWhiteaudiobooknarrator) | 133 comments Interested in reviewing some audiobooks? Audiobook Jukebox is starting a Solid Gold Reviewers Program. Check out this link to see titles available for download and review! http://audiobookjukebox.squarespace.c...

message 39: by Xe (new)

Xe Sands (XeSands) | 325 comments Karen wrote: "Interested in reviewing some audiobooks? Audiobook Jukebox is starting a Solid Gold Reviewers Program. Check out this link to see titles available for download and review! http://audiobookjukebox..."

So glad you posted this here, Karen! This looks to be a wonderful program...and with so many of the participants here regularly offering thoughtful reviews, this seems a perfect match!

message 40: by MaryK Audiobook (new)

MaryK Audiobook | 179 comments Does anybody have recommendations for fun/witty adventure audios? I'm interested in books on the lighter side maybe YA but with clever writing, not necessarily Romance.

For example, I just finished a Diana Wynne Jones and now I'm relistening to Harry Potter. Anything else along those lines?

message 41: by Xe (new)

Xe Sands (XeSands) | 325 comments MaryK Audiobook wrote: "Does anybody have recommendations for fun/witty adventure audios? I'm interested in books on the lighter side maybe YA but with clever writing, not necessarily Romance.

For example, I just fini..."

A wonderful book blogger I follow on Twitter features many audiobook reviews...some of her recommendations might fit this bill - although not the YA part (thinking of HORNS, GOOD THIEF'S GUIDES). Might check out her blog: http://literatehousewife.com/

message 42: by Karen (new)

Karen White (KarenWhiteaudiobooknarrator) | 133 comments MaryK Audiobook wrote: "Does anybody have recommendations for fun/witty adventure audios? I'm interested in books on the lighter side maybe YA but with clever writing, not necessarily Romance.

Not sure if this will fit the bill, might be too young, but I am a big fan of writer Wendy Mass, and her audio
11 Birthdays is narrated by the fabulous Kathleen McInerney. She's also narrated Everything on a Waffle which is well written and quirky as well. Both about girls.

message 43: by Xe (new)

Xe Sands (XeSands) | 325 comments Karen wrote: "Not sure if this will fit the bill, might be too young, but I am a big fan of writer Wendy Mass, and her audio
11 Birthdays is narrated by the fabulous Kathleen McInerney. She's also narrated Everything on a Waffle which is well written and quirky as well. Both about girls."

My daughter and I have read Everything on a Waffle and adored it. Yes, for the younger set - but has quite a bit of off-beat wit and humor.

message 44: by Kim (new)

Kim | 4 comments MaryK Audiobook wrote: "Does anybody have recommendations for fun/witty adventure audios? I'm interested in books on the lighter side maybe YA but with clever writing, not necessarily Romance.

The Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer is excellent in audio. We listened to 3 of the books on a car ride from MN to FL (and back) when my sons were in jr. and sr. high school. All of us were so intent on the story that we would quickly fill the car with gas and hop back in so we could turn the book back on.

message 45: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia | 13 comments A great series, with incomparable narration, is LA Meyer's Bloody Jack, voiced by Katherine Kellgren. Very over-the-top adventures of Jacky Faber, ships boy, privateer, deep-sea diver, reluctant spy and girl who just wants to marry Jaimy Fletcher.

Cosmic, by Frank Cottrell Boyce and read by Kirby Heyborne (good clip on Audible) is about a boy who, at the beginning, is telling his folks that he isn't really on a school trip in the Lakes District, but is up in space. Funny is a English way, it also makes you feel good, expecially about dads.

Another funny, but feel-good, is My Most Excellent Year: A Novel of Love, Mary Poppins and Fenway Park, by Steve Kluger. Told in english assignments, emails, IM, playbills, it's about the pivotal 11th grade year for three Boston-area friends. Might be a stretch to fit your adventure criteria, but is witty YA with adult crossover.

message 46: by paula (last edited Aug 09, 2011 09:29AM) (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Looking for a historical romance with a "sweep you off your feet" love story. Also, one where the hero & heroine are not always at odds & refuse to face their feelings throughout the majority of the story.

...any recommendations?

message 47: by Slavena (new)

Slavena (Miolla) | 40 comments That is a though one for an audible book, my first choice will be anything by Lorraine Heath but there are no books by her on audio that I know, her love stories are beutiful. On Audio I will check books by Lisa Kleypas (Author) if you haven't listened to all of them yet, but the most loving men are the male characters of Lorraine Heath

message 48: by paula (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Slavena wrote: "That is a though one for an audible book, my first choice will be anything by Lorraine Heath but there are no books by her on audio that I know, her love stories are beutiful. On Au..."

Thanks Slavena. I am not familiar with Lorraine Heath'swork, but may have to break down & do a print read to check it out. Thanks!

message 49: by paula (new)

paula (paula_) | 211 comments Slavena wrote: "That is a though one for an audible book, my first choice will be anything by Lorraine Heath but there are no books by her on audio that I know, her love stories are beutiful. On Au..."

Slavena - Good suggestion for Kleypas! I just finished one of her few audios I hadn't listened to before - Somewhere I'll Find You. I've been hesitating to get this one, since some of the reviews were just o.k., but I really enjoyed it & would definitely recommend it.

message 50: by Lea's Audiobooks (new)

Paula wrote: "Looking for a historical romance with a "sweep you off your feet" love story. Also, one where the hero & heroine are not always at odds & refuse to face their feelings throughout the majority of t..."

I was waiting to hear recommendations from others. I previously recommended Mary Balogh's First Comes Love - that should have been First Comes Marriage. Although it contains the setup for a series, it still was thoroughly about the leads' romance.

The Wedding by Julie Garwood

Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas - not a current audio release - it's a hard-to-find

Tempting Torment - Jo Goodman

Sleeping Beauty - Judith Ivory

The Indiscretion - Judith Ivory

Fever - Katherine Sutcliffe

I have more - just let me know.

« previous 1 3