Art Club discussion

Your Artwork / Feedback > Oscar Noon (Jia's Folder)

Comments (showing 151-200 of 781) (781 new)    post a comment »

Poet in the Dark (PoetintheDark) That's lame.

Lauren | 1817 comments IK

message 153: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
It's a circle that makes us eat MORE vegetables than grain. Now I can't get away with saying "Oh, this muffin counts as grain." And I don't like veggies. :/

Lauren | 1817 comments Me neither! I HATE any green stuff or veggie or healthy stuff.

message 155: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

Laura  | 3132 comments Mod
WTF.

I CLAIM THE PYRAMID IT IS NOW MINE.

I WILL NOT SHARE.

. . .

Unless you ask nicely.

message 156: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
I call the oils and fats part! There's not even a section for that on this new circle. :O Now, half of our diet has to be fruits/veggies. I guess, I shall now be having a grain, fruit, meat, and byproduct/chemical diet. :D

No veggies. Blech. I feel like a little kid when at lunch I'm chomping on pizza whilst my friends are eating salads. xD But my mother says if some person is to kidnap me, I couldn't beat them up because I'm too small. xD So, I'm basically honoring her wishes by eating junk food. I mean, my parents eat all healthy and stuff, like they eat homemade vegetable broth and rice and fish like every night. I think we're having tofu though, blech, but I'm not exactly how you say, the best eater of things healthy. xD

Wow, I talk a lot. xD

message 157: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

My mother only cooks fresh/healthy food (except for maybe ordering pizza once in a blue moon) so whenever I have access to junk food I stockpile it and then get sick from eating too much.
:P

message 158: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Shifu is way harder to draw than I thought.

message 159: by Talia, I like turtles. (new)

Talia | 1820 comments Mod
We have pizza every now and then...:D it's cool.

message 160: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
We have frozen pizza in our freezer, but that's when my sister who is the pickiest eater won't eat anything at all, so my mother has to attempt to feed her.

SHIFU! Who knew a red panda could be so hard to draw?

message 161: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Now, I'm working on a comic. Probably not gonna finish it, but a girl can dream. For now it's called Ladybug or something like that. xD

message 162: by Molly's Sister, Rararasputin lover of the scatman (new)

Molly's Sister | 2329 comments Mod
The new food plate is a fail.

...Not that I find this surprising or anything considered it's something released by a corrupt government organization and previous food pyramids are inaccurate. http://lizandstevedooley.wordpress.co...
http://www.naturalnews.com/000908.html

I don't understand why it's necessary for the government to tell you what you can eat? Like yeah, there's obesity problems and all but I don't think the government releasing a brightly colored, unhelpful graphic is the right answer.
[/rant]

message 163: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
It is a fail. I mean, before, people didn't pay much attention to it. And we have shows like the Biggest Loser who have obese people competing for a prize. Who is to say someone is so fame hungry that they would just (excuse my choice of word) fatten themselves up to be on the show? Yes, people are that desperate.

And I have basically no idea what I just said, as this is a mini rant which I don't look back on anything. Or whatever you may call it.

message 164: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

I'm moving to Canada. There, people are nice and speak French and have natural milk and have snow in the winter.
They also have a lot of work strikes, but I'll just stop thinking about that.

message 165: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Some of their milk comes in a bag.

message 166: by Molly's Sister, Rararasputin lover of the scatman (new)

Milk in a bag? O.o

Barbara or EndlesslySparkly | 1260 comments Mod
cow milk re-placer,goat milk re-placer thats wat we use here when a goat or calf turn into orphans ,rit noa i have a baby faun orphan,but i have heard of other powder milk.

message 168: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

Malk!

lol

message 170: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Yep, milk in a bag. Instead of a carton, it's a bag. But I think it's mainly in the Toronto area.

Yue [Wonder of living] (swimgeek101) Jia wrote: "I call the oils and fats part! There's not even a section for that on this new circle. :O Now, half of our diet has to be fruits/veggies. I guess, I shall now be having a grain, fruit, meat, and by..."

I. COULD'VE. SWORN. YOU. SAID. FART. PARTS.

Damn. My own eyes are playing tricks on me. -.-

XD Fart Parts ,i couldnt stop laughing

Poet in the Dark (PoetintheDark) Hahaha, fart parts....

message 174: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Fart parts. I'm laughing right now. Gonna play some doodle games. :D

message 175: by Talia, I like turtles. (new)

Talia | 1820 comments Mod
Laura wrote: "Malk!"

MOLK

message 176: by Barbara or EndlesslySparkly, still alive (last edited Jun 16, 2011 01:07PM) (new)

GOSH DANG ITS MILK! UR BOTH SAYING IT WRONG!

message 177: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
MILK. MULK. MALK. MOLK. MYLK. MELK.

message 178: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLK

message 179: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
That as well.

Nightshade | 342 comments Dang, if there was a like button on Goodreads...

Poet in the Dark (PoetintheDark) The website would be going down every two minutes.

Nightshade | 342 comments Touché.

Poet in the Dark (PoetintheDark) I'm tired.

Hey, you peoples need to check this out! It's awesome!!

http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/...

message 184: by Molly's Sister, Rararasputin lover of the scatman (new)

Poet in the Dark, the PIXAR girl wrote: "The website would be going down every two minutes."

Lulz that's so true

Lauren | 1817 comments Poet in the Dark, the PIXAR girl wrote: "I'm tired.

Hey, you peoples need to check this out! It's awesome!!

http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/..."

That looks so awesome! It's a chance to show your art and let people see it! I might do it!

message 186: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
That sounds really cool! :D

message 187: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
NEW NOT REALLY ART! :D

Some of this is pretty old, more like three weeks, but whatever. If you can see on one of them, I was planning the first or second death from the 76th THG RP that Barbara remembers. ^.^ The ones marked 1 & 3 are the older ones. That's when I was like writing numbers and making people out of them. The one with the schoolgirls and the carnies are character sketches from my newest project, a comic about a circus. And that's a random sketch of Katniss from last week. I was bored, I'm sorry.

POO! I have work from like only two years ago and it's amazing how much I have changed. SUPER ANIME STYLE. O.o

Anyway, on to the doodling. I don't do actual art anymore. :/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60793507...

- If you're wondering what sheet music I was sketching on, it's "Journey to the Past". ^.^ The end of the second verse and the beginning of the bridge to be exact. "Home, love, family, there was once a time I must of had them too..."

Lauren | 1817 comments I. LOVE. THE. KATNISS EVERDEEN. ONE.

message 189: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Why thank you. ^.^ It's her after Games interview dress. The yellow one. I was about to scribble it in with hiliter, but I decided against. The angles are a bit strange on that, but give me a break, I was using a pen. xD

Lauren | 1817 comments I really like it!

message 191: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Thanks! :D

GET A DEVIANTART GIRL!

Lauren | 1817 comments I'm posting new art tomorrow! It's a Katniss drawing! I don't have time right now though :(

Yue [Wonder of living] (swimgeek101) PFFFFFT DEVIANTART IS FOR NOOBS DUDES.

Loljk.XD I don't have a dA either.:P

Lauren | 1817 comments NEVAMIND! I'M POSTING IT IN A MIN

Lauren | 1817 comments YEAH!

message 198: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Yay!

message 199: by Jia, The lemon. (new)

Jia | 1653 comments Mod
Though I really would like constructive criticism on my character sketches and such. The Katniss doodle was just a doodle. x) Please?

message 200: by Laura , in a public relationship with rasputin??? (new)

Constructive criticism: Most of your drawings have the same basic layout (hands on hips, standing, facing forwards). Try out different poses and expressions. BLAAAAAARGH.

But really, that's what I freaking LOVE about your drawings. How they're generic but cute and recognizable.

unread topics | mark unread