Q&A with Donald Van de Mark discussion

Good, Great People

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donald (new)

Donald  Van de Mark (Donald_Van_de_Mark) | 7 comments Mod
A select number of people in this world, from all walks of life, happen to be high achievers and wonderful, generous, happy and fulfilled. The goal of my book, The Good Among the Great, is to examine how these people became the way they are--and to explore how the rest of us can adopt the traits that make them so successful, creative and transcendentally happy.

One of the first questions I like to ask people is whether they know anyone who has multiple traits as I describe them in my book. You can see a full list of the 19 traits here, in my Forum.

Do you know anyone who has all 19 traits? Or even just one or two?

Which traits do you think are the most important to have and to develop in ourselves and others? (E.g., in our children?) Which traits do you feel can be practiced, and which do you think are simply in-born? (A clue: I think they can all be practiced.)

Which traits would you like to ask me about in this Group? Go right ahead. I'll do my best to answer within a day or two. (Forgive me if it takes longer; I am on my book tour and am doing a lot of public speaking right now, but I will try to be prompt.)

Cheers from Sonoma,
Donald Van de Mark

unread topics | mark unread