Camp Half Blood discussion

Areas on Camp > Forest

Comments (showing 1-50 of 2,472) (2472 new)    post a comment »

Sky  (clear_sky) | 694 comments Where capture the flag is played, and where campers can hunt for monsters to fight.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments ((I LOVE THIS GROUP! ^-^))
kat was sitting in a tree waiting for a hell hound to run by so she could ride it like a bull

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((nice))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll bring my new charrie in a sec.))

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments ((ok))
kat could hear one closing in and was getting ready to jump

Sky  (clear_sky) | 694 comments Riley was sitting up in a tree, looking bored. She heard movement nearby, but didn't think anything of it. Campers and monsters waked around here all the time.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments kat saw the helhound and jumped "haha woo hoo!" kat's from texas so she knew what she was doing...

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments kat got bored... she took out her dagger and stabbed the hell hound in the back of the neck it desintegrated and kat landed on her feet... she started to head for the arena

Sky  (clear_sky) | 694 comments Riley jumped down from the tree. She looked around, but didn't see anyone. She sighed, turning around and heading toward the camp.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments luke waked into the forest twirling a sword in one hand and his shirt swong over his shoulder

Kate Josephine | 283 comments Amy walked into the forest. She sat down under a tree and looked around the forest.

message 13: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Feb 28, 2011 01:15PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments luke kept walking not watching what he was doing and tripped over a girl sitting by a tree "AHH!" he fell face first onto the forest floor

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess ran through the forest quickly she scratched herself above the eye but kept running, when she thought she was far away she sat on the ground and thought in depth about if her mother was messing with her and Phil.
"Why would Phillip actually like me?!" She thought aloud.

Kate Josephine | 283 comments "Are you okay?" Amy asked looking at the boy on the ground.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments luke sat up and rubbed his head "yeah... im so sorry are you ok i wasnt looking were i was going..." luke turned his attention to amy and not the goose egg forming on his forehead

Kate Josephine | 283 comments "I'm fine," Amy said reasuringly.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments "are you sure? look im really sorry..." luke looked at her face and thought, gods shes gorgeous!

Kate Josephine | 283 comments "No I'm fine. Your the one who fell. Are you sure you are okay?" she asked worried.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments "ummm... oh yeah might have a headache for a while but im fine... im just glad i didnt hurt you." luke said looking into her eyes

Kate Josephine | 283 comments Amy looked into his beautiful eyes then looked away shyly. "I'm sorry you got hurt."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments "its nothing compared to how bad i get it in the arena..." luke smiled

Kate Josephine | 283 comments "You must be real tough," Amy said smiling back.

message 24: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Feb 28, 2011 05:07PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments "haha yeah i quess... and your really pretty..." luke almost slapped himself after that

Kate Josephine | 283 comments Amy blushed. "Umm....thanks."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments luke smiled and was still trying to restrain himself from slapping himself

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 1091 comments ((aww thats cute haha))

Kate Josephine | 283 comments "So what cabin are you from?" Amy asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(aw that is cute)

Anny XD smiles forever!!!! | 12750 comments Mod
Damen walked in the forest his hands entwined with hers

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"So tell me a little more about your self. What do you like to for fun? " Rae said to Daman still holding his hand.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments Kate wrote: ""So what cabin are you from?" Amy asked."

"apollo..." luke replied

"sword fighting,water sports,and hanging with you"he told her,"what about you?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Rae smiled at the last part. "Well lets see, swimming, brushing my hair, changing 20 million times a day, reading romantic novels, sketching which i don't do very often, and this one I know for a fact you don't know, Being with you." She said flashing him her brilliant smile.

DAmen smiled."About that.........how do you chage so fast?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. I can't explain. I never even knew I was so fast at doing certain things until I came to camp. That's when some of the girls brought it to my attention. Must be something I got from my mother." Rae said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha-Sam wrote: "Tess ran through the forest quickly she scratched herself above the eye but kept running, when she thought she was far away she sat on the ground and thought in depth about if her mother was messin..."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments ((sorry ment to say iris... got confused ^_^"))

Kate Josephine | 283 comments ((Okay))

"So do you like rainbows and stuff?" she said smiling.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments Kate wrote: "((Okay))

"So do you like rainbows and stuff?" she said smiling."

luke smiled and made a rainbow circle amy's head "you could say that..."

Kate Josephine | 283 comments Amy smiled at the pretty rainbow. "Can you guess what my godly parent is?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments luke concentrated and looked into her eyes "athena..."

Kate Josephine | 283 comments "How did you know?" she asked looking back into his eyes.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments "you have her intense eyes..." luke replied

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((What happened?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly Tess felt something sharp pierce the back of her wrist.
"OUCH! WHAT THE HADES!?" She said and saw the scorpion crawling next to her. Everything went black.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Phillip walked through.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess was out cold and even her head felt as though it were on fire.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He ran to her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Tess tried to open her eyes but to no prevail.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50

unread topics | mark unread