Yes, we love Patch! (Hush, Hush) discussion

Media/Movies/Music > I Am Number 4

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg, Meg with Wings (new)

Meg (megkelly) | 109 comments Mod
Over the long weekend i had the pleasure of seeing the movie "I Am Number 4." Sadly, I didn't read the book before watching, but I think I might read it now. I was wondering if anyone else had seen it, and what they thought of it...

Meg

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison  (gatormommy) I havent but my friend has and loved it she said!

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) not yet

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica (Rosefallingup) | 36 comments Meg wrote: "Over the long weekend i had the pleasure of seeing the movie "I Am Number 4." Sadly, I didn't read the book before watching, but I think I might read it now. I was wondering if anyone else had seen..."

The book sucks bad!!!!!:( srry to ruin it but I don't know you might like it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved I Am Number Four!! ! I can't wait until The Power of Six comes out. Plus the movie was freakin' sweet too :)

message 6: by Anika (new)

Anika | 12 comments I really liked the book and I think they did a really good job with the movie too! :)

Geraldine (MissGee) Matiwane | 11 comments I quite enjoyed the movie( didn't read the book). I it was a very well written play for teenage Kids. I think the movie tells a very interesting story about wall...sort of.
Very nice:)

message 8: by Donna (new)

Donna (missdonna00) | 1 comments Alex Pettyfer is so Hot!!

message 9: by Shazina (new)

Shazina | 10 comments The movie was definitely awesome, plus didn't know about the book then, but it's really good. Definitely a movie teenagers would love. :D

BananaG ( Nerdy Ninja) (BananaG) | 4 comments Great movie watched in last week again because my Uncle never saw it.

message 11: by Badria (new)

Badria Al ameeri (wa7shon) | 1 comments Donna wrote: "Alex Pettyfer is so Hot!!"

Cant agree more !!

unread topics | mark unread