message 1503: by Anny (new)

Anny XD smiles forever!!!! | 12750 comments Mod
((I did))

he kissed her forehead,"love you and remember to come back"

message 1504: by Joyce, Nyx (new)

Joyce | 8146 comments Mod
"Always i'll never leave you... you never leave me"

message 1505: by Rose (new)

Rose I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. | 1332 comments Lilli was staring at them, lost in thought. When she was done thinking she left the cabin. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-P1u5IlqjPOA...

message 1506: by Rose (last edited Jun 08, 2011 05:49PM) (new)

Rose I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. | 1332 comments She groaned, and started to walk away. She stopped at a big maple tree. http://www.marlborough-ma.gov/gen/Mar... She looked at the tree, 5 seconds later she just passed it, without climbing it. it is her favorite tree, and whenever she passes it she has to climb it. Not today. She was to upset. She barley ever cried. The last time was 2 years a ago when her aunt died.

message 1507: by Abi (new)

Abi (abigail-but-you-can-call-me-abi) | 275 comments Jasper walked past the house.

Chickie  (PierceTheVeilLuver) Erik walked in and got some clothes. He went to the bathroom and changed his clothes. He walked out grabbed a book and wnet back to the poesidon cabin.

Chickie  (PierceTheVeilLuver) Erik came in and packed. He got his bags and went back to the Poesidon cabin.

message 1510: by [deleted user] (new)

Ram stopped in front of the cabin.June jumped off first and smiled."Thank you Ram that was kind of fun"

Lilly got off next and patted Ram on the head."Told you she would like you"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments ram seemed happy that he made a new friend

ren nodded and banged on the door "luke get out here"

a guy opened the door and was reading a book "ren if your asking for more money the answer is no"

"im not here for money!...this time"

message 1512: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly laughed."Money? Wow I didn't know you were that kind of guy"

June giggled but didn't say anything.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments luke looked up

"only with luke i am"

message 1514: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly smirked and rolled her eyes."Yeah I bet"

June stood in between Lilly and Ram.She rested her hand on his head."Um hi"She said in a quite voice

Lilly nodded."Oh yeah hi dude"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments luke noticed the girls and bowed to them japanese style "hello nice to meet you"

ren sighed

message 1517: by [deleted user] (new)

June smiled and was unsure if she should bow back."You to"

Lilly snorted."Uh yeah its cool"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments "man just shake her hand or domehing!!!"

luke pushed up his glasses "well excuse me for being a little more formal"

"just because you lived in japan doesnt mean you have to act japanese"

luke rolled his eyes "hard to believe we are the same age"

message 1519: by [deleted user] (new)

June chuckled to herself."These two are funny"

Lilly nodded wearing a small smile."Yeah and this Like dude seems very....polite."

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments "ok ok...luke this is lily" he held lily's hand "my girlfriend" the he genstured to june "this is june lily's friend"

he nodded "nice to meet you lovely ladies"

message 1521: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 03, 2011 11:37AM) (new)

Lilly would have rolled her eyes at Luke's comment but knew June would not like her to be rude."Yeah Ren only calls me lovely so chill with that."

June sighed but put on a smile to distract Luke from Lilly's attitude."Thats a nice thing to say Luke"Lilly not cool.

Lilly smiled at herSorry June.I'll try better

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he nodded "sorry i didn't realize" he apologized to lily then looked at june "well its true" he smiled

message 1523: by [deleted user] (new)

June shrugged."Its your opinion.So your form Japan?"

Lilly leaned into Ren.Japan.....Hm does that mean hes going to be a computer geek......Ha the last dude was a total dork......Hope i won't have to knock this one out as well

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he shrugged "i was born in california but moved to japan when i was six...i came back when a saytr found me and took me to camp"

ren smiled and put his arm around lily

message 1525: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh really.I've always wanted to go to Japan.Me and Lilly are from Texas"June said.

Lilly nodded."Well she from there originally.I'm from Scotland originally but I moved around a lot and ended up with June"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments ren smiled wider "your scottish?"

luke nodded "well...japan is very crampped but it is actualy very cool. so how are you june?" he asked still smiling at her

message 1527: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly nodded."Yep I was born there.I lived there till I was about seven."She said letting her old accent slip in a bit.

June smiled and twirled her hair nervously."Um I'm ok.Texas can be a bit crowed, but the people are so nice.It makes up for it"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he nodded "well just think of everyone in america crammed into a tiny island...thats japan" he chuckled lightly "ive always wanted to see texas"

he chuckled "thats so cute" he kissed her nose

message 1529: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly smirked."It is?"

June shook her head and laughed."Really? Well you should go sometimes its pretty fun there."She said in her southern accent.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he chuckled "yeah sounds pretty cool"

ren nodded "absolutely adorable!"

message 1531: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh and if you do go you should go to a rodeo.Those things are really fun to watch"June noted.

Lilly smiled."Oh well I never knew it was"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he kissed her nose "well it is"

luke nodded "thank you for the advice"

message 1533: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly blushed and hide her face from June.

June could fell her blushing but didn't acknowledge it."Yeah so what can you do?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments luke smiled like he was waiting for her to ask that...he waved his hand and a ring of ranbows hung over june's head like a multi-colored rainbow

ren smiled "and whispered to lily "maybe we should leave them alone for a little bit"

message 1535: by [deleted user] (new)

June looked up at the rainbow and gasped."Wow......that is beautiful."

Lilly saw how distracted June was and nodded."Yeah ok"She whispered back.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he smiled "lets go to the hecate cabin so ram can get resized" he got on with lily

"i can make it solid...o u want a crown?" he made the shape change so it looked like a beautiful shimmering tiara of all different colors "or maybe a necklace?" he changed the shape again so it was like a thin chain with a beauftiful jem at the end "anything"

message 1537: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly held on to Ram and thought to JuneI'm going to the Hecate cabin.I'll be back later.If this Luke punk does anything shifty you call me

June was so taken back by what he was ding she almost didn't hear Lilly.Yeah ok"Um I guess a necklace"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he nodded and made it solid he plucked it out of the air "may i?" he said asking if he could put it on her

ram ran off to the hecate cabin

message 1539: by [deleted user] (new)

June nodded bowing her head so he could put it on.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he slipped it on her and stepped back "you look beautiful..." he blushed "i mean! it looks beautiful on you!"

message 1541: by [deleted user] (new)

June touched it gently hoping it would not burst."Yeah I love it.It goes with my skin"

message 1543: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess we are on our own"June said

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he looked around "hey when did they leave?"

message 1545: by [deleted user] (new)

June rose and eyebrow at him."You didn't see them leave?"

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he blushed "ah no...i was busy talking to you"

message 1547: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh right....the whole rainbow thing must take a lot of concentration"June nodded

message 1549: by [deleted user] (new)

"So....."June said looking around.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 4627 comments he sat in the grass "want to send prank iris messages...i can make it so they dont see us but we see them"

unread topics | mark unread