Basically Books! discussion

Welcome! > Introduce Yourself Here *Because we want you to say hi*

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,967) (1967 new)    post a comment »

Lauren Hey, My name is Lauren, im 17 and i'm from Scotland, live in Ediburgh :D.

message 2: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

Ivon Drew (AgentID) | 227 comments Mod
Well since its here i may as well, my names Ivon, 16 and from canterbury in england Nothing special.

Jessica B | 13 comments Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm 23 and from Ontario, Canada.

message 4: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell (tjchocolate) | 1626 comments Mod
this is my group so i have to comment, hi, my names Tara-Jayne Bell, i am 16 years olf, OLDER THAN IVON! lol, and i also live where he lives but i wasnt born here, i was born in sunderland!! lol
Jessica, is canada a good place?

message 5: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

yea yea i know your older than me *sigh*, but first i must say that canada is a very nice place, especially when they are in the middle of summer

message 6: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

oh, i wish it was summer here, i hate cold!! brr, just thinking about it makes me shiver!!

message 7: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

just wait about 18 months and then itll be warm again :P

message 8: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

hehe!!! i might aswell say that my story is on goodreads so please everyone check it out!!! lol, Ivon helps me with it aswell, so it will make him happy aswell as me happy!! :)

Lauren Tara-jayne wrote: "oh, i wish it was summer here, i hate cold!! brr, just thinking about it makes me shiver!!"

I reeeeeally want sumer to come aswel, mostly because that will mean the end of exams :D.

message 10: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

true , true!! i hate GCSE's!!

Lauren I have no idea what GCSE's consist of, but know how you feel, i'm doing my highers right now and they are killing me!.

message 12: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

its just exams which gets results which helps you get into college and gets jobs!! lol so simiarer to yours!! lo

message 13: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

they are actually the same things, a higher like yours lauren is like a higher in our GCSE, we then also have a foundation level which will only go up to a c, there are also other types of these but i dont really want to go into full explanation

Lauren I know they are exams but i wasnt sure if they were the same as mine, either way exams suck ass! lol.

Lauren Ivon wrote: "they are actually the same things, a higher like yours lauren is like a higher in our GCSE, we then also have a foundation level which will only go up to a c, there are also other types of these bu..."

Oh right, so same thing, different name then

message 16: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

yeah, lol!! BUT ivon is smarter than me!!

Lauren lol, what subjects are yous taking?

message 18: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

boring ones, all i need to say

message 19: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

english, maths, ict, and extra ict, performing arts, childcare, pe(which i dnt like), science, and also humanties which i hate aswell!!

Lauren I took childcare last year!. Do you have to cook and take home a baby? We had to do that and since i'm domestically challenged i was crap at it, i burned my chicken soup once :S. I dont have to tke PE anymore, thank god.

message 21: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

in childcare we took a baby home, how annoying that was, but we didnt cook, we have alot of coursework to do , but no exams!! we also did a first aid course and soem other random stuff!! lol

Lauren No exam?! we had to cook 9 different deserts for our exam, i got a C lol. I wasnt too bad at childcare, just the cooking was really bad for me, but i liked going to the schools and reading to primary kids.

message 23: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

wow, its amixture of my 2 topics Hospitality & Catering annd ASDAN

message 24: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

Lauren i went to a 2 week pacement with children aswell, i forgot about that!! lol
Ivon i know its weird, our school is so strange.
Lauren do you have fb? facebook?

Lauren I loved that bit, they were so nice!. Except one school with delinquent children who -no joke- me and my friends cought a little boy liking a chair leg.
What is ASDAN?
Yeh i have fb and twitter :P

message 26: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

could you add me, on fb , my name is Tara-Jayne Bell, but i have 2 by mistake and its the one with me, with a white top on and with 200 and odd friends!!
And twitter my name is Basicallybook, with a picture of me!

Lauren Yeh i will add you now :)

Lauren My name is LauzAndo on twitter, and i just followed :)

message 29: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

ASDAN is a course whhere you learn first aid, childcare, retail customer service, outdoor and adventure orienteering, volunteering, research and working with delinquat devices

Lauren Oh right.
Thank god i added the right person on fb lol.

message 31: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

ive followed you and accepted your friend request!! thanks!!

Lauren :D No problemo

message 33: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

http://basicallybooks1994.blogspot.com/
This is my blog!! so join it if you want to!! it has my story on aswell, and reviews of books!!

Lauren Hey Haley! :D

message 35: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

morning haley

Char (CharmaineElaine) Hi I'm Charmaine, I'm 20 and I live in Colwyn Bay in North Wales but I'm originally from Darwen (A little town in Northern England lol)

message 37: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

hi there, whats it like in the north of wales, any mountains?

Char (CharmaineElaine) Ivon wrote: "hi there, whats it like in the north of wales, any mountains?"

It's nice. Yes there are mountains but I don't live near them. I do live near the beach though not that there's much point of the beach in Wales in winter lol =)

message 39: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

there is a time for the beach for me, i love the cold, it gives us snow :P so where abouts in northern wales do you live? (im kinda intrigued)

Char (CharmaineElaine) Ivon wrote: "there is a time for the beach for me, i love the cold, it gives us snow :P so where abouts in northern wales do you live? (im kinda intrigued)"

I hate the snow... it brings out my clumsiness. =( As I said Colwyn Bay. It's a little seaside town that's in between the more famous seaside towns Rhyl and Llandudno.

message 41: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

wow, tough naeighbours D:

Char (CharmaineElaine) I know but people still come to Colwyn Bay though. The people who are too posh for Rhyl but don't have enough for Llandudno lol It just means that there's more room on the beach for me =P

message 43: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

Good one!

Guardian'sKeeper (Who-do-think-are-) | 4 comments hey and hi. which is tha same. LOL. Hi. I am tessie :)

message 45: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

hey there, first time ive heard of somebody called Tessie, lol :P

message 47: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

yea, though you probably woulnt have heard of a person named ivan spelled with an o :P

Guardian'sKeeper (Who-do-think-are-) | 4 comments No I have. My friend does.He has his name spelled like that. Tessie...A lot of ppl call me Tess or Tessa. :)

message 49: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

all right then Tess, its good to meet you

message 50: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

yeah, its good to meet u!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Swirls (other topics)
Where I Belong (other topics)
Thirteen Reasons Why (other topics)
If I Stay (other topics)
Before I Die (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic