Darkest Powers by Kelly Armstrong discussion

When did you know?

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelly (last edited Feb 07, 2011 04:42PM) (new)

Chelly (teamderek13) | 4 comments My friend and I both read the Summoning and loved it-and I remember finishing it and going "So when do you think Chloe and Derek are gonna get together?" and she was like "dude, she likes Simon!"

So I was the wondering: when did you first know there was going to be a Chlerek? :)

Mine was when Derek "threw" her across the room in the basement and he was all freaked out and apologetic.

Jori | 14 comments Mod
Hmmm... I think when they first saw each other and he's the one that's all rude to her (I have this 6th sense lol)
But, yeah that was then, I could tell :p

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I could say that I knew from the beginning, but then I'd be lying :) But no I honestly didn't think that she was going to choose Derek, I mean I kinda thought that she might, but Simon liked her so much and was giving her all the reasons to like him back. But I guess I kinda figured it out when Derek started worrying about her and protecting her

Thomara Briscoe you know its been so long since i started it i wouldn't be to tell you what i first thought i think i believed that she'd end up with simon but im glad she didnt derek is so much better.

Chelly (teamderek13) | 4 comments Thomara wrote: "you know its been so long since i started it i wouldn't be to tell you what i first thought i think i believed that she'd end up with simon but im glad she didnt derek is so much better."

Agree. He is my fictional boyfriend :}

Saturnus | 6 comments i loved derek from the begining so when i had read the book i said: why aren't chloe and derek together yet? after the second book i kinda didn't like simon anymore... and i was laughing when chloe didn't kiss simon back with so much joy:)

Mansi (DevilRebel62) Hmmm....
i think it was when Derek and Chloe were in the library aloneeee.......
I guess Simon is okaaaay...
But Derek is better!

Saturnus | 6 comments haha derek is always best <3

Mansi (DevilRebel62) agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebekah (rebekahsbookstack) I didn't know for sure until that first time Chloe found Derek when he was changing. At that point I got really excited cuz I was hoping it would be him and not Simon.
=D

Tiffani | 3 comments I would have to say when Chloe started talking to Simon more. Derek would get mad and have an attitude towards Chloe. And then the whole throwing her in the basement. That was the deal breaker there.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

DevilRebel62 wrote: "Hmmm....
i think it was when Derek and Chloe were in the library aloneeee.......
I guess Simon is okaaaay...
But Derek is better!"

adgreed

Silhouette Stars (Blaaahh) | 12 comments everyone in this group loves derek

Silhouette Stars (Blaaahh) | 12 comments wat is so bad bout simon and the ppl in ths group dnt answer my questions!!!!!

Thomara Briscoe I don't mind Simon but there is I guess an aura about Derek that really draws you in. I think that it is the fact that she brought out his good side.

Silhouette Stars (Blaaahh) | 12 comments uh-huh gerek is best ok who would be the best derek

Silhouette Stars (Blaaahh) | 12 comments *derek

Silhouette Stars (Blaaahh) | 12 comments wats the climax of this story

Thomara Briscoe Of which one are you talking about?

Shannon  (neonshan) | 2 comments I began the book thinking i'd hate Derek and she'd be interested in him but when I REALLY loved Derek in the middle of the book and then I thought since I liked Derek she'd be all karma and choose Simon...
I didn't know that they'd really be CHLEREK until the middle of the second book when he was Changing and she was with him ♥

Kristi~Daryl Dixon for Life (derek1) | 6 comments When Derek first came into the picture because the rude shy guys almost always wind up with the main characters.

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever (Vampire-addict) | 3 comments Usually if guys are rude or mean to a girl it's because they like her but their to shy to tell her.

Chloe Shayler (polkadotpenguin01) I haven't read the first book, mostly because I discovered the second book first and in fairness, the first books are usually quite boring when you've read the others (but I'm probs wrong...This series is awesome afterall) but I knew pretty much straight away. :)

Megan  (ElfQueenMegan) | 4 comments i had a feeling when they met that it was going to happen because he was less rude to her than the rest.

unread topics | mark unread