Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2011 > Port-Flavored Dilettante and the 50-Book Reading Challenge

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Antonia (antoniawelt) | 223 comments a good start to the year! can't go wrong with jane austen. did you read Persuasion? that was even better i thought.
:) good luck on doing your 50!

Port-Flavored Dilettante (Port-FlavoredDilettante) Antonia wrote: "a good start to the year! can't go wrong with jane austen. did you read Persuasion? that was even better i thought.
:) good luck on doing your 50!"

Thanks!

Not yet. I've decided to read them in order once I get my hands on all of them. Can't wait.

Antonia (antoniawelt) | 223 comments i wish i could start with them again. they were so good. (unexpectedly really.) enjoy!

Crysta | 123 comments I didn't expect to like them either but Pride and Prejudice was a free book on my eReader... I loved it so much I ended up reading all of them in a month! I just wish there were more. I hope you enjoy them!

Port-Flavored Dilettante (Port-FlavoredDilettante) Well, how about that. It was an unexpected pleasure for me, too. I bought it a few years ago on a whim and disliked the first few pages and so tossed it aside. I'm really glad I decided to give it another try.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Sense and Sensibility (other topics)
Persuasion (other topics)
Pride and Prejudice (other topics)
Mansfield Park (other topics)