Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Introduction/Group Admin > Welcome All Members To Our "Interracial Group": Please Read : )

Comments (showing 1-50 of 286) (286 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 5789 comments Mod
I want to take this time out to welcome all of our members to our interracial group. Note the word our. This group is for everyone that love talking about interracial themes.

This group is not a one race group. It's every race group. So, please feel free to kick off your shoes and feel at home here. We don't want anyone to feel like an outsider. Don't be afraid to start a topic. Don't worry about anyone attacking you, because that's not going to happen here. We (The moderators) will not tolerate that.

We have too many people on this group to only be having a few people say something.

I love reading other people work. Where are the writers? We need more people participating in the writing challenges. I feel that we need more interracial stories to be told, whatever the pairing is. I'll read it, as long as it's not erotic. Please don't take offense. I just don't read those kind of stories. I don't care for detailed sex scenes either. I'll skip over the sex scene, as long as I know about it.

Please don't think you have to write a story, because you don't. I just want more stories to read. :)

Again, welcome to everyone. Come have fun on here.

message 2: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (Rae_L) | 1988 comments Mod
Thanks for posting this, Arch. :-)

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

:) @ Rae.

message 4: by Bekah, Mod (new)

Bekah (page317) | 113 comments Mod
Nice post Arch!

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Thanks Bekah.

Dorothy | 11 comments Thanks for the welcome!!!

message 7: by Arch , Mod (new)

You are welcome Dorothy. Feel free to have fun.

new_user Welcome, Catriana! Enjoy your stay! :)

message 9: by Arch , Mod (new)

Welcome Catriana. It's nice to have you here.

message 10: by Arch , Mod (new)

:)

message 11: by Bekah, Mod (new)

Bekah (page317) | 113 comments Mod
Welcome Catriana!

Dutch (dutchess) New here, nice to see a group for like-minds!

message 13: by Arch , Mod (new)

Welcome Dutch

Sienna Mynx (siennamynx) | 11 comments So glad to be have joined!

message 15: by Arch , Mod (new)

Welcome Sienna

Nikki (Ebondreamz) Welcome all!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (Gatadelafuente) | 6873 comments Mod
You are more than welcome, Tiffany.

message 18: by Arch , Mod (new)

Welcome Tiffany.

Starapple (StarappleakaAfrobyte) | 10 comments Hi, nice to have found this group and website!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (Gatadelafuente) | 6873 comments Mod
Welcome, Starapple.

Melissa Hi everyone! I''m a newbie here! I love to read and I love interracial romances! I've always been that puerto rican girl who had a thing for white boys lolol! And I think there is nothing more beautiful then when two people of different races come together in love to create their own! Happy reading!

Hi Melissa.

Melissa Hi Lady Danielle =)

Delaney Diamond (Delaney_Diamond) | 463 comments Hi Melissa,

Welcome to the group! You'll find lots of IR romances here in all genres, so you've come to the right place.

message 25: by Arch , Mod (new)

Welcome Starapple and Melissa.

Jessa Callaver (jessa_callaver) | 14 comments A new member (and author). Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

message 27: by Arch , Mod (new)

Welcome Jessa

Welcome Jessa!

Delaney Diamond (Delaney_Diamond) | 463 comments Hi Jessa! Welcome.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I am glad to be here!

Starapple (StarappleakaAfrobyte) | 10 comments Thanks for the Welcome!

Randy Smith (Serra) | 28 comments Hi,
I just joined today. Wanted to introduce myself and say hi. My name is Randy and yes I am female,,,just have a guys name. I like to read and writer stories on interracial relationships that are deep and meaningful.So is safe to say that some of the things I write about are not for everyone.

message 33: by Arch , Mod (last edited Aug 23, 2011 08:28AM) (new)

Welcome Randy. One of my heroines in one of my stories name is Randy.

Delaney Diamond (Delaney_Diamond) | 463 comments Hi Randy,

Nice to meet you. Is there a story behind your name?

Randy Smith (Serra) | 28 comments Well Delaney there is. My mother use to watch the Jack Par show on tv and his had a daughter who was name Randi.My mother like the name so much that she gave me the name but changed the "i" to a "y",unknowingly choosing the male form of the name. Today I have been almost draft (name and a problem with SS number), placed in all male situations,referred to as Mr and then in some cases have to prove that my name is mines, all kind of crazy stuff. In spite of it all, I wouldn't change a thing.... for I am who I am and I am Randy.

Hi Randy!

Delaney Diamond (Delaney_Diamond) | 463 comments I figured you'd have some interesting stories. LOL.

Randy Smith (Serra) | 28 comments Hi, Lady Danielle

Dahlia DeWinters (DahliaDeWinters) | 56 comments Hello all! I have been writing for about the past five years or so and am glad to be part of this group. I write romance, all types and am looking forward to interacting with all of you in this group!

Dahlia

Welcome, Dahlia.

message 41: by Arch , Mod (new)

Welcome Dahlia.

Randy Smith (Serra) | 28 comments Hi Dahlia, I new here as well. Nice people and yummy subject to read, write and talk about... it's all good.

Delaney Diamond (Delaney_Diamond) | 463 comments Welcome, Dahlia. Good to have you here.

Randy Smith (Serra) | 28 comments Hey Arch,
How would someone go about posting a story here?

Randy, there is a section for both Non-Erotic and Erotic Fiction on the group. Click through the discussions and it should come up. You can post your story in the section appropriate for your story, and please mark it for content.

Mercedes Keyes (MKeyes) | 100 comments Thanks for this... speaking for myself - I'm trying to be careful. I'm not certain what I'm allowed to talk about surrounding my writing. For instance, can I talk about what I'm writing now? The struggle with it, things of that nature?

There is a writing section where you can start a thread if you want to discuss the writing process. There is also a promo section where you can promote your releases.

Davina D. | 796 comments Randy wrote: "Well Delaney there is. My mother use to watch the Jack Par show on tv and his had a daughter who was name Randi.My mother like the name so much that she gave me the name but changed the "i" to a "y..."

LOL, funny story. Randi is a pretty popular girls name in the Scandinavian countries. When I first heard the name years ago I really liked it too so I can understand why your mother wanted it for you. Welcome to the group!

Randy Smith (Serra) | 28 comments Randy is popular in Scandinavian countries? Really?? Wow lol When I went to England when my friends who would say my name out loud.We would all get the strangest looks from people. It wasn't until someone told us what my name meant in their country that we understood why. Which I immediately turned it into a big joke and had a great time laughing at my own expense. It seems that Randy there mean to be sexually active or at least thinking about it alot LOL .. sound a lot like me (at times) LOL

Davina D. | 796 comments Haha ... omg, you're right. I'd forgotten about "randy" as in ... overly amourous. LOL

Yes Randi (spelled with an i instead of a y in Scandinavia) is pretty popular in countries like Norway and Denmark. It's an older name, had its peak in the 60s and 70s, and has seen a resurgence in popularity the past few years. When I lived over there some 7+ years ago and I heard the name for the first time (given to a girl) I loved it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Serial Games (other topics)
Shades of Spring 1964: Letters to my daughter (other topics)
Protective Heat (other topics)
The Flavor of Love (other topics)
The Trouble with Playing Cupid (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Shiree McCarver (other topics)