The Life of a Poet discussion

Debates > Zombies vs. Chickens

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nyghtmare, My heart is dead and cold. I'm just truly Nyghtmare now (new)

Nyghtmare | 540 comments Mod
Which one is better and why?

message 2: by Doubleid (new)

Doubleid | 540 comments Mod
are these normal chickens?

message 3: by Nyghtmare, My heart is dead and cold. I'm just truly Nyghtmare now (new)

Yes.

message 4: by Doubleid (new)

zombies are better because they have at least a bit of a brain left to kill a chicken. interesting question.

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen | 279 comments Mod
but chickens r better cuz they cannot come, destroy ur life, and turn you into a zombie or kill you.
so GO CHICKENS!!!!

message 6: by Doubleid (new)

zombies are better because they can do more than chickens. cooler and scarier things. The only thing chickens are better at than zombies is tasting good. lol. you can't eat zombies.

message 7: by Nyghtmare, My heart is dead and cold. I'm just truly Nyghtmare now (new)

They are funner to shoot them zombies.

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen | 279 comments Mod
well if i had i choice of death i'd rather die of salmonella than having my brains eaten by a zombie:P have u ever seen the movie zombieland?

message 9: by Nyghtmare, My heart is dead and cold. I'm just truly Nyghtmare now (new)

BRAINS!!!!

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen | 279 comments Mod
lol so i'm the only one for team chicken!?

message 11: by Nyghtmare, My heart is dead and cold. I'm just truly Nyghtmare now (new)

But chicken is nummy...

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen | 279 comments Mod
u mean yummy? cuz this is true i had some for dinner:P

message 13: by Nyghtmare, My heart is dead and cold. I'm just truly Nyghtmare now (new)

SOmething like that...

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen | 279 comments Mod
hmmmm seems as though this debate has ended. any more ideas laura? cuz this was fun:D (great idea btw)

message 15: by Nyghtmare, My heart is dead and cold. I'm just truly Nyghtmare now (new)

Post one.

message 16: by Alya (new)

Alya  (Alyaaaa) | 68 comments Jen wrote "hmmmm seems as though this debate has ended. any more ideas laura? cuz this was fun:D (great idea btw)"

Nopee, it hasn't! lol :P

I choose zombies!! chickens are just normal, all they do is lay eggs!

zombies, they are coool XD they can talk (i think) and then they can be your best friends! and you can dress them up!

hehhe X)

message 17: by Jen (new)

Jen | 279 comments Mod
ummmm zombies cannot talk- all they do is grumble, and you can't be their best friend cuz they would like eat you.

message 18: by Alya (new)

Alya  (Alyaaaa) | 68 comments not if you tame them!

an grumbling is good! i would just ROFL at them!! ehehehe

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Jen (new)

Jen | 279 comments Mod
I'm still not aboard the zombie train.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly, I'd love to have the chicken, because come on. Free eggs!! But when it comes to the terms of target practice, I'd love to have a zombie, because I'd get to practice my death blow without actually killing someone. They're already dead!! :D. ((I do archery))

message 22: by Nyghtmare, My heart is dead and cold. I'm just truly Nyghtmare now (new)

same here. Zombies. duh. Well, ill be chopping heads off chickens next year but besides the point

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Well....zombies are cool...
But mah chickens are epic...((Yes, i have pet chickens. come to judge?))
But zombies are fun to shoot...
But chickens have more personality...
But zombies are darker...
But chickens are funnier...

....but chickens are the underdog here....

So chickens. ^^

unread topics | mark unread