Q&A with Alyson Noel discussion

NEW Soul Seekers Series

Comments (showing 1-44 of 44) (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyson (last edited Jan 24, 2011 04:20PM) (new)

Alyson Noel | 234 comments Mod
This thread is for discussion and questions about the new Soul Seekers series, which will be published by St. Martin's in 2012.

The new series will take place in the Southwest and it's about a sixteen-year-old girl who is able to walk among the Underworld, the Upperworld, and the dead.

More details are available online here: http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/0....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Can't wait to read it Alyson ;)

Shara (XOKittieXO) Sounds great! I'll definitely be pre-ordering. :)

Martha Ramirez (mart) | 7 comments Nice! Can't wait!!

Martha Ramirez (mart) | 7 comments What an awsome interview!! Congrats, Alyson. You deserve it. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Kelly Ha (kellyhahaha) | 2 comments Ahh! That sounds cool ill be sure to read it :D

Janette | 3 comments It sounds awesome can't wait to get my hands on that one

Sara (SaraSunshyne) | 3 comments I will keep an eye out for it!

Audrey 'Rey' (mintcat) Coolio!

Hayden Casey (Teen_Bookworm) | 5 comments Sammi wrote: "Sounds interesting but extremely alike Rachel Vincents Soul Screamers series; following the life of Kaylee, a seventeen year old girl, who can walk between worlds. I hope their not too similar.
S..."

Sammi: Alyson's new series is about the Upperworld and the Underworld, and Rachel's series is about the Netherworld, which is a COMPLETELY different place with a COMPLETELY different purpose. Just sayin'.

Lydia (Lydia34) | 26 comments cant wait till its realesed even though ill have to wait till 2012. plz can you realese the first chapter soon??? thnx LIVI

Lydia (Lydia34) | 26 comments BE SURE ILL READ THAT!!!

Elodie (Elodies) | 1 comments I will most definitely read this! Bring on 2012. =D

Roze the emo-ish girl | 2 comments Sounds cool :]

Eliza (ReapersOnlyEatApples) | 2 comments They sound absolutely fantastic. I'll definitely be getting them!

Chrystal (chrystalm) This new series sounds really interesting. I'll be looking out for it when it releases. :)

B.D.S.M.Matter (BD-VairetteDracos) ooh sweet..ill deff be buying this one! (ugh my gramps r gonna kill me...another book :P )
so worth it though

Sammi wrote: "Sounds interesting but extremely alike Rachel Vincents Soul Screamers series; following the life of Kaylee, a seventeen year old girl, who can walk between worlds. I hope their not too similar.
S..."

Sammi-

While I'm not familiar with Rachel's books-- I doubt they'll be similar!

Olivia wrote: "cant wait till its realesed even though ill have to wait till 2012. plz can you realese the first chapter soon??? thnx LIVI"

Olivia-

LOL! I haven't even written the first chapter yet! But we're looking at a June 2012 release so I better get started!

message 21: by Ashlee (last edited Feb 21, 2011 04:32PM) (new)

Ashlee Ford (AshleeAbstract) | 19 comments Alyson- Are all of your books about Immortals? I know I liked to switch up genres, and I notice a few of your books like Saving Zoe, and Faking 19 (I believe thats the name) don't look like there about immortals, but never judge a book by it's cover, right? I'm excited to check em out though, they seem really good and I'm always looking to spice up genres. :D

Maddie that sounds really good. It seems like a good book. Because I loved the Evermore series, I"ll expect it to be good too. :)

Ashlee wrote: "Alyson- Are all of your books about Immortals? I know I liked to switch up genres, and I notice a few of your books like Saving Zoe, and Faking 19 (I believe thats the name) don't look like there a..."

Hi Ashlee-

I wrote 7 books prior to The Immortals series, and none of them were fantasy or paranormal-they are all contemporary, single titles.

You can see more about them here:
http://www.alysonnoel.com/singles/

Maddie wrote: "that sounds really good. It seems like a good book. Because I loved the Evermore series, I"ll expect it to be good too. :)"

Thanks, Maddie-- I hope you enjoy it!

Taneeka Smith (TaneekaSmith) | 1 comments OMGI have all your books and I really can't wait for this new series... YAYA... I think that is happygasmic material...

Taneeka wrote: "OMGI have all your books and I really can't wait for this new series... YAYA... I think that is happygasmic material..."

Taneeka!

LOL--love that! Thanks for making me smile!
:)

Dragonwolf Feller | 3 comments I love it when any other expands in to a new series. I think it brings much more to their work, even if it's similar to another. Like another form of growth. So it'll be interesting to see what you do with the new series. Do you plan on continuing the Immortals series as well afterwards?

Karthi (KarthiJ) Can't wait to read more of your writing!!! I literally fell in love with the Immortal series!! Can't wait to be swept away again!!!

Lydia (Lydia34) | 26 comments cant wait till soul seekers comes out it sounds great!
your books just make you wnt them to never end.

message 30: by Amanda (last edited Feb 22, 2011 02:52PM) (new)

Amanda (Munch80) | 2 comments My daughter and me can't wait. It sounds great.

Kimberly (kimmeza) | 1 comments I really look forward to these books!! Will there be romance involved? ;)

Asher (ADenkyirah) | 1 comments sounds so amazing! i love your work,

what gives you an idea to write stories like this?

Dragonwolf wrote: "I love it when any other expands in to a new series. I think it brings much more to their work, even if it's similar to another. Like another form of growth. So it'll be interesting to see what you..."

Hi Dragonwolf-

EVERLASTING will be the final book in The Immortals series--but I look forward to continuing my work on Riley's series as well as my new SOUL SEEKERS series!

Karthi wrote: "Can't wait to read more of your writing!!! I literally fell in love with the Immortal series!! Can't wait to be swept away again!!!"

Thank you so much, Karthi!! I really hope you enjoy the new series too!

Olivia wrote: "cant wait till soul seekers comes out it sounds great!
your books just make you wnt them to never end."

Thanks Olivia--that is so sweet!

Amanda wrote: "My daughter and me can't wait. It sounds great."

Hi Amanda-

I love that you're reading it with your daughter--thanks so much!

Kimberly wrote: "I really look forward to these books!! Will there be romance involved? ;)"

Kimberly--

Aw, yes--I'm a sucker for a scorching hot romance, and I definitely have one planned!

Asher wrote: "sounds so amazing! i love your work,

what gives you an idea to write stories like this?"

Hi Asher-

The idea for the Soul Seekers stemmed from all of the research I did for The Immortals--I did A LOT of research for The Immortals, including going under hypnosis, taking psychic development classes, and reading a lot of books on alchemy, metaphysics, crystals, mediums, etc.

I'm really excited about the new series--can't wait to get started!

Martha Ramirez (mart) | 7 comments I'm so addicted to your work. I can't wait!!!

Alyson wrote: "This thread is for discussion and questions about the new Soul Seekers series, which will be published by St. Martin's in 2012.

The new series will take place in the Southwest and it's about a si..."

Savannah  | 2 comments Sounds like an amazing book I can't wait to read it.

Anny XD smiles forever!!!! | 11 comments OMG!!!sound awesome!!I wish it was out already!!

Kortney (BaxterFan23) | 2 comments Can't wait to read it! Love your books!

Daphne (Daphne136) | 2 comments hey alyson its daphne we have not spoken in awhile how are you. this new series sounds so amazingly awesome. i heard/rumored there are 4 books for the series is that true

Stephanie (stephw1991) | 1 comments Hi my name is Stephanie and I am a new fan of Alyson...I found the immortals series by accident, the night after my boyfriend and i saw Harry Potter part 2 in theaters i was an emotional reck upset on the drive home about how my childhood was over and I needed to find a new series to read that every moment! So we went to our local boarders he liked to bring me there after every date because he knew it made me happy. The moment i saw the cover of everlasting I new it was the series i was looking for...i can spend hours looking at books until i find one with the right vibe...i was so excited to find out the book was part of a series i started jumping up and down in the middle of the store. But the sad part is Borders didn't have any of the other books in stock because they were going out of business so i had to wait until the next day to find a barns and noble in the area. Within the last month i have bought the first 3 books of the immortals series. i have read the first 2 books and i am currently reading saving zoe. As you can tell books are my world and i get very excited when i find a new author that i like. So i guess what i'm trying to say is that i am overjoyed that your books have found their way into my life. Please keep writing.

unread topics | mark unread