Q&A with Alyson Noel discussion

Spoiler-Friendly Discussion of Riley's Series

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Alyson Noel | 234 comments Mod
This thread is for spoiler-friendly discussion & questions about Riley's series. Please be sure you have read Radiance if you are reading posts in this thread.

Perla I love Bodhi and Riley. Their so different from Ever and Damon, but just as awesome.

Janette | 3 comments I also agree about bodhi and riley I'm wondering if ur planning to pair them together in their afterlife

Sara (SaraSunshyne) | 3 comments I am excited to see the series continuing from another point of view. Riley is a fun character, too!

Maryann (Little_Book_Worm) | 2 comments I have to agree as well, that they will make a great couple if they ever get together

Hayden Casey (Teen_Bookworm) | 5 comments Hey, Alyson! When do you think we can expect the cover for DREAMLAND?

Sammi wrote: "This series is so fresh and exciting, unlike the typical Twilight hysteria that seems to have brainwashed the world at the moment. How did you find the courage to birth a new story, fraying the thr..."

Hi Sammi-

Thank you for the kind words!

As for your question- When my publisher approached me to write a spin-off series featuring Riley, I jumped at the chance. I enjoyed writing her so much in Evermore, she ended up getting a much bigger part than I originally planned. So it's been a thrill to bring her back and give her her own set of adventures!

As a writer, I'm always itching to try something new, and so far I'm really pleased by the way readers have embraced her world and her story!

Hayden wrote: "Hey, Alyson! When do you think we can expect the cover for DREAMLAND?"

Hi Hayden-

Well, I saw a very early mock-up recently and I love it!! But I won't get the okay to show it until the final version is ready--could be a few months still!

Janette wrote: "I also agree about bodhi and riley I'm wondering if ur planning to pair them together in their afterlife"

Hi Janette-

While they definitely have chemistry, right now poor Riley is stuck at 12 and he's 14 sooo . . . later though, who knows!

:)

Perla Goode wrote: "I love Bodhi and Riley. Their so different from Ever and Damon, but just as awesome."

Thank you, Perla for the kind words!

Maddie (Mojango) so, is this book about Ever's sister, cause that would be interesting... :)

Maddie (Mojango) Alyson wrote: "This thread is for spoiler-friendly discussion & questions about Riley's series. Please be sure you have read Radiance if you are reading posts in this thread."

what's radiance?

Maddie wrote: "so, is this book about Ever's sister, cause that would be interesting... :)"

Hi Maddie-

Yes, Riley has her own series that started with RADIANCE, book 2, SHIMMER, will be in stores on 03.15.11, DREAMLAND on 09.13.11m and WHISPER in Spring 2012!

You can learn more about it here: http://www.alysonnoel.com/radiance/

Maddie wrote: "Alyson wrote: "This thread is for spoiler-friendly discussion & questions about Riley's series. Please be sure you have read Radiance if you are reading posts in this thread."

what's radiance?"

RADIANCE is the first book in Riley's series!

http://www.alysonnoel.com/radiance/

Abril (74rush) | 2 comments I would love for Ever to do cameo in one of Riley's books, Is that something you've considered? Thanks!

Abril wrote: "I would love for Ever to do cameo in one of Riley's books, Is that something you've considered? Thanks!"

Hi Abril!

Done! :)

She makes an appearance in DREAMLAND- in stores 09.13.11!!

Phailin (Messy_me) | 2 comments In the next books,will there be connections to the two storylines in the Immortals and Riley Bloom series?

Hi Phailin-

In the final Immortals book, EVERLASTING, it will tie up everything that happened in the series and you will see old characters again . . .

In the Riley series, Ever makes an appearance in DREAMLAND that harks back to a scene that happened in SHADOWLAND!
:)

Abril (74rush) | 2 comments Alyson wrote: "Abril wrote: "I would love for Ever to do cameo in one of Riley's books, Is that something you've considered? Thanks!"

Hi Abril!

Done! :)

She makes an appearance in DREAMLAND- in stores 09.13.11!!"

Thank you, can't wait!

Hannah | 1 comments Is there any kind of book guide that goes along with Radiance to use with a book club? Thanks

Athena (athina) | 2 comments Will Ever (ever) see her sister again??

Lindsay Cummings (lindsaycummings) | 1 comments want to WIN a free copy of RADIANCE?!

then enter my contest! =]

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Noemi Summer | 1 comments will Ever make an appearance in Whisper-Book 4?

Роза (ShadowyRose) | 10 comments Library suddenly got all your books. Yay! Love the Riley Bloom books. They're awesome!
Just wanted to say that:D

Fariha | 2 comments i bet ever will come into whisper i just know it i hope

Fariha | 2 comments hey alyson how many books will be in the riley bloom series

Masha Levchenko | 1 comments It would be awesome if Riley and Bodhi would be paired up :)I really wish that that is what would happen. Have you considered anything of sorts?

Swapan | 1 comments Shimmer is my favorite. So is Whisper. I'm confused about which of the two I like more.

Ivy Nguyen | 1 comments OMIGOD!!! I would love for Riley and Bodhi to be together, it's like so perfect for them!! PLEASE PUT THEM TOGETHER, PLEASE!!!!

Samantha Arnold (LittleDreamGirl) | 2 comments Ivy wrote: "OMIGOD!!! I would love for Riley and Bodhi to be together, it's like so perfect for them!! PLEASE PUT THEM TOGETHER, PLEASE!!!!"

AGREED! :D

Anime luver | 1 comments How many books are going to be in the Riley Bloom series?

Aufa RKP (aufarkp) | 1 comments dear amazing Alyson noël. can i ask you something? Well i'm a little bit confused about the end of Whisper. I mean.. umm. Well. This question is a little bit spoiler. Is it Riley get 'something' with Dacian? not Bodhi? or is it just me that misunderstanding? hope you will answer me. Thank you <3

Crystal Delgado | 1 comments Yeah that is a bit confusing, but if you re-read the last part you'll get it.

Yarelis Martínez | 1 comments Seriously how many books will have this serie?

message 35: by Linnéa (last edited Dec 01, 2014 12:50PM) (new)

Linnéa (linneamr) | 1 comments I don't know if I still can ask questions here, but there is something I've been wondering about for years now. I've read the Immortal series, and then the Riley series. But why do Ever's and Damen's and the others' souls get reincarnated, but Riley and her parents (and Buttercup!) is "stuck" on the other side? Why won't they reincarnate?

unread topics | mark unread