The Painful Truth discussion

Personal problems > In a perfect world...

Comments (showing 1-50 of 395) (395 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 17, 2011 09:20AM) (new)

I think in my perfect world there would be villages, each village had chickens for their eggs, cows for milk. they hunted for their food but they are mindful about not killing a baby or a mother who has a baby that needs her and they respected the animal all the way through...

They make things from nature, no testing, no factorys...*dream bubble pops* Damn, i wish i was there...

message 2: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare I wish for no hate. No abuse. No pollution, self dependent. But I'm not there....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The government stops hiding secrets and no cops are dirty.

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 855 comments Mod
Most people are vegetarians slaughterhouses are humane and I was never introduced to meat so I could be a vegetarian

I know, but this topic we r fantasizing r perfect world
The topic is " in a perfect world"
Btw sorry if I'm sounding harsh, I'm not trying to be :)

message 8: by Andy suicidal, Happy in love <3 (new)

Andy suicidal | 506 comments Mod
Alright. Gone. Now maybe you should delete your seemingly random comments. Lol

message 9: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 654 comments yea... Well, the vegetarian thing is a little much. All I wish for is some respect. *puts hands up**sarcasm* But since that is WAAAY to much to ask from people, who cares?

Ebony~My God's not dead, He's surely ALIVE! (Ebonypelt) | 402 comments just respect the creature that gave his life for you and thank God for him. the Warriors have it right!

message 11: by Andy suicidal, Happy in love <3 (new)

....Ok, uh, I don't think talking in religious phrases is a good idea here...

message 12: by Cartle (new)

Cartle  Love♥ Ebonypelt wrote: "just respect the creature that gave his life for you and thank God for him. the Warriors have it right!"

Thats the truth!

Ebony~My God's not dead, He's surely ALIVE! (Ebonypelt) | 402 comments sorry, but respect is what i want, and if you respect the animal, you won't abuse it or anything.
thanks Cartle!

message 14: by Cartle (new)

Cartle  Love♥ No problem. :) I understand what you said about respect.

Ebony~My God's not dead, He's surely ALIVE! (Ebonypelt) | 402 comments great! i think respect is key to....anything good, whether a perfect world or a new school or anything.

message 16: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 654 comments I'm not athiest but lets just say I don't beleive in a 'god'.

Ebony~My God's not dead, He's surely ALIVE! (Ebonypelt) | 402 comments how does that work?

message 18: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 654 comments Don't ask 'cause you'll get an essay-long post that I don't wanna write.
Long story-short: I'm a juggalette that worships Shangri-la.

message 19: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 922 comments Mod
Andy wrote: "....Ok, uh, I don't think talking in religious phrases is a good idea here..."

Thank you, now I didn't have to post a huge rant ♥ xP

Lyla (Scourge) wrote: "yea... Well, the vegetarian thing is a little much. All I wish for is some respect. *puts hands up**sarcasm* But since that is WAAAY to much to ask from people, who cares?"

Ikr I wish slaughter houses were humane

message 21: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

Me too :(

Sadness

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

Yesh yesh.

message 24: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 654 comments Not just the animals. there are racists, sexists, etc. Tehy show no compassion for anybody except themselves practicly.
I don't see why you would directly insult a person what what they look like or what they beleive in. That is just fukkin bullshit.
Would you sit around and everybody that walks past say, "Your fugly." "Your nose is weird." "Your shirt says 'I <3 Jesus' so you must be a christian, I hate you" "You have an ICP shirt. That means you are a gay clown."
Who whould do that shit?!

I know

message 26: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 654 comments It's like hey, I am who I am. I'm not on display for you, so you shouldn't be comenting on the way I look.

message 28: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 654 comments Well, that's the topic aint it!? Were discussing it!

Ebony~My God's not dead, He's surely ALIVE! (Ebonypelt) | 402 comments in my perfect world everyone would love animals! or at least, some animals.

message 31: by Andy suicidal, Happy in love <3 (new)

Yeah. And while we're dreaming, chocolate rains from the sky! lol

Ebony~My God's not dead, He's surely ALIVE! (Ebonypelt) | 402 comments yeah! that'd be awesome! free chocolate not tested on animals!!

*radio announcer* today there is a 70% chance of dark chocolate showers in our area...

message 33: by Andy suicidal, Happy in love <3 (new)

Cloudy with a chance of turtle clusters with a light drizzle of white chocolate :)

Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! (redwallcrazybigKOTfan) | 814 comments Hm! Stop, you're making me go on a chocolate craving, lol!

message 35: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 654 comments hehe! Me two!

message 36: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  In my perfect world... I'm sitting on a hill, by a field with a digital camera. It's bright out but not to hot. There's a nice breeze and a dew that sits neatly on the vegetation.

There's a barn by my house, and some sort of small concrete cliff that falls into a small area of green and flowers. There's a stable of two horses and I can watch them for hours. I can watch everything, under the bridge where the stream runs and cool myself off. There's a path along the stream which I would walk and walk, just taking everything in. In my perfect world I feel alive and every thing lasts forever.

The second paragraph is true, I've seen all those places but I never have time to take them in.

Yum-Yum the Warrior Wow, Madhins. Yours is almost exactly like mine:

In mine, the first part is the same (dude, we got the camera perfect!) except without the dew, because I hate getting my butt wet. :P Next to me are a mother and a foal, and in a pasture down below the hill there is a herd of horses who are galloping. I have three dogs, one with a little of four puppies. I have two cats, bengals, with five kittens. I have a story pad and a drawing pad, and ai'm always there with my friend Jamie, though I have a gigantic tree in the middle of an orchard that only I can climb, and that's where I go to be alone (and to eat apples, because those are so delicious.)

message 38: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie | 25 comments In my perfect world, there's no more hunger. No more wars. No disputes among countries and among people. There's no more beggars along the streets. And everyone can sleep peacefully at night. No more bad dreams. No more crying your self to sleep. No more secrets and death.

And where am i in that world?
I'll be walking on the streets. Greeting everyone with a smile. Feeling secure..., feeling safe.

Yum-Yum the Warrior Yeah, all that stuff too... I guess I was just describing my Haven, lol. No more animal cruelty, no stupid government, no having to go to church on sundays (and this is only part of mine because I don't believe, so if you like going to church, don't feel offended. I didn't mean it that way.) And perfect dreams every night, whatever you want.

message 40: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  Haha, yum-yum. In my perfect world, every where I want to sit is magically dew free. :P

Yum-Yum the Warrior Haha, I was actually going to say that. The sentence I had before I changed it was:
'In mine, the first part is the same (dude, we got the camera perfect!) including the dew, except that a square area around my butt is dry. :P'
Now I'm looking to go find pictures of my animals... hehe

message 42: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  Lol, :P I love taking pictures.

Yum-Yum the Warrior I do too. I'm on my newspaper/yearbook team at school and I change my facebook picture all the time because I take hundreds of pictures every day. I took the one that's my picture right now yesterday, but I have plenty of animals and scenery and stuff.

Yum-Yum the Warrior I'm looking for internet pictures, though... mainly... lol

message 45: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  :P Yeah, sometimes I'll take more then a few hundred pictures a day... >.< Lol, my moms get's annoyed with that b/c it crowds that camera.

message 46: by Madhins (new)

Madhins

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

message 47: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  OWL!

message 48: by Yum-Yum the Warrior (last edited Jan 23, 2011 09:16AM) (new)

message 49: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  You went to Hawaii??? :O

message 50: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  Nice blog!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

unread topics | mark unread