Horror RP discussion

Roleplay > Nightmare High school

Comments (showing 151-200 of 4,566) (4566 new)    post a comment »

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments "No,i noticed it too."
Said Heather,a quiver in her voice.

message 152: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie Arianna stood up. And offered to help Heather stand up. "We better look around. What if it's just a game they play on new comers."

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather took Arianna's offer and stood up.
"We should...Sitting here isn't gonna get us anywhere."

message 154: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "So where to?"

message 155: by Valentina (last edited Feb 20, 2011 02:39AM) (new)

Valentina | 1628 comments Katerina smirked slowly as she saw the two girls looking around, afraid.
She shape shifted into a huge bat and swooped over their heads.
Her black eyes sparkled with black humor as she awaited their reaction.

message 156: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Feb 20, 2011 02:40AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments "I don't know the place."
Heather reminded her.
"I think we should just keep walking until we find someone."
A bat passed over their heads.
"Shoo!"
Heather squeld,flapping her arms round like an idiot.

message 157: by Megamarie (last edited Feb 20, 2011 02:45AM) (new)

Megamarie "What the---!" Arianna started then looked at Heather to see if she was okay. "Did you see that? Did you see that? It's a bat! A huge bat and it attacked us."

((hey. did you just shift in front of us? i was thinking that the two girls saw the bat not the human thingy))

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments "Why?!"
Heather said,searching the sky nervously for the bat.
"I don't like bats..."

message 159: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "Me too. We better go and find someone." Arianna was almost dragging Heather with her. "Come on. Let's find the teachers. I heard there's a teacher's lounge somewhere."

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather walked with Arianna.
"Do you know where we're going?"
She asked.
She actually didn't mind,as long as they were away from the bat.

message 161: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "Actually, I don't. But who cares? As long as we are away from that hideous bat anywhere is fine."

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments "You read my thoughts."
She said with a smile.

message 163: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie Arianna stopped walking. She was staring at the floor with pure anger.

(hey. i added a history part in my charrie)

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments (( I've got to go see it XD ))

Heather stopped in her tracks.
"What's wronge?"

message 165: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "I don't like this. I don't like this at all." Arianna looked at the place where they were awhile ago. "I hate not knowing what to do. I hate not knowing where to go. I hate running away from things and the thing that i hate the most is feeling afraid."

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments "I don't like this either...not one bit."
Heather didn't want to admit it,but she was beginning to feel a little afraid herself.
"Let's just find someone else...At least then we won't be alone."

message 167: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "But what if there's no one here? Look around you Heather...it's a graveyard here. Empty and scary." Arianna turned her back to Heather. "Why the hell did he send me here?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments As much as she didn't want to belive it,Heather knew her freind was right. They were on their own. She let out a long,deep sigh.
"When they say your first day at highschool is a nightmare they mean it."
Said Heather.

message 169: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "Okay!" Arianna faced Heather again. "We should decide on what to do next. We should have a goal."

((g2g.gonna eat supper. my mom keeps calling me.bye ;)))

message 170: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Feb 20, 2011 03:36AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments (( Awww man D: lol...by by ))

Heather looked at her freind.
"You're right. At first our goal was to find someone else,but i'm not sure we can keep it any more."
She said,frowning.

message 171: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "I totally agree!" Arianna said. "Crap! It's still morning, I thought crazy things only happen at night." She walked slowly to the direction of the east gate. "If we can't find anyone here who is knowledgeable enough to explain everything to us, then we should get out of here. Let's go home Heather."

message 172: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Jadie put away her book and began to wander. She was always drawn to empty classrooms. Something about dark, abandoned places made her heart race and her blood flow cold.

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments "No...Wait."
Heather said,quickly.
"Am i the only one hearing that noise?"
There was a small,slow thumping sound.

message 174: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "I was hearing of the same thing too," Arianna said. "Come one, let's take a look."

message 175: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Jadie continued on down the halls.

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather moved slowly towards the sound with her back against the wall. It was still going on.
"What do you think it is?"
She asked Arianna.

message 177: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Jadie turned the corner and ran into Heather. A small whoosh of breath escaped her lips.

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather let out an ear-piercing scream before falling onto the ground and hitting the back of her head with a dreadful 'CRUNCH'
"My heeeaaaad."
Was all she managed to say.

message 179: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "Hey watch where you're going!" Arianna shouted at the girl.

message 180: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Jadie sat up and rubbed her own head. She just sat there and glared at the floor, not speaking.

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather sat up slowly.
It felt as if her skull was about to crack open.
"You're a pretty girl."
She said,giggling at the person she had just run into.

message 182: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie Arianna looked at her friend. "Why are you laughing? You should be shouting at her. And she didn't even say she's sorry."

message 183: by hapˈhazərd (last edited Feb 20, 2011 06:25AM) (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Jadie's eyes flew over to the girl she had just hit. quickly got out her post-its and wrote, 'are you ok?'

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments She giggled some more and looked like she was drunk.
"Co-coz shee's blurrrry...Andd blllury means pretty..."

message 185: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Jadie handed her the note, not knowing if she could read like that.

message 186: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "Are you mute?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather plucked the note out of the girls hand.
"ooooo yeeeessss! I'll fly away!"
She said,giggling.

message 188: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Jadie nodded and handed the other girl a note that said 'Electively.'

message 189: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie Arianna shifted her attention to Heather. "Hey, Heather are you okay?"

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather giggled quietly to herself and slumped down onto the floor.

message 191: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "What the hell?!" Arianna faced the girl who caused this kind of reaction to her friend. "What did you do to Heather? Answer me!"

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather crawled around on the floor on her hands and knees.
"I'm a kitty!"
She squeled.
"Pet me!"

message 193: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie Arianna got really pissed so she bent down and slapped Heather.

message 194: by Valentina (new)

Valentina | 1628 comments Katerina fell about laughing at the sight of the girls she had just scared. One was acting like a complete drunk loon and the other was pissed off.
She was laughing so hard she could barely breathe.
Trying to calm down she pondered her next move, after all whats a horror school...with no horror....
She shape shifted into a huge tarantula and, unknown to the girls, switched off all the lights leaving the room in darkness.
Then she slowly made her way up Arianna's back, silently giggling as she thought of what her reaction would be after finding a huge tarantula crawling up her back.

message 195: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Feb 20, 2011 01:06PM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather fell onto the floor after her freind had slapped her.
"Ouch."
She groaned,rubbing her head.
"What ha---"
Suddenly,all the lights switched off and Heather screamed again.
"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"
She yelled at what she thought were her freinds,but what was actually the wall.

message 196: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Jadie scowled, looking at Katerina. In her mind she was shouting at her. "STOP IT! NOW!" She spoke silently.

message 197: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie "How come it's night already? The sun was up a moment ago." Arianna said confused, then she became angry. "Who the hell turned the lights off!"

Then, Arianna felt something crawling on her back. She tried reaching for the thing. At last she got hold of it. It was a huge tarantula. "What the f--?!" She ran towards Heather.

message 198: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Jadie clamped her hands over her ears.

message 199: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Feb 21, 2011 04:23AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments Heather let out the loudest scream yet.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF!"
She sqealed,flapping her arms and legs around.
The spider had landed on her face.

message 200: by Megamarie (last edited Feb 21, 2011 04:20AM) (new)

Megamarie "We really have to get out of here," Arianna told Heather. She glanced at the girl. "Hey, even if you can't speak I know you can understand me. Get your us off the floor and follow us." She helped Heather up. "And one more thing, you better explain to us, what's happening here. What's with the day turning into night? and if it's really night, why did this school has classes at night?"

((who's jade?))

unread topics | mark unread