Horror movie lovers discussion

What to do....

Comments (showing 1-44)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 44: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments Yeah, crawling out from the TV and shit :P

I'm going to just start compiling a list of all your scary movies and watch them sometime...hopefully '-_-

message 43: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments I'm scarred from The Ring, personally :P

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah....Newer horror movies seem to be more into the pop-out kind of scare...i like the japanese horrors that just plain make you paranoid! =)

message 41: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Thomas (DreamWave) | 4 comments silent hill was pretty good. I've been waiting or should say thought they would make a second one cuz the first kinda leaves you wondering if she'll ever get out of that dimention she was left in. I never played the games so i don't know what to expect.

Kimberly Depp *Loves Vampires* (vampiregirl29) I agree 2nd :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Silent Hill is good...

message 38: by Megamarie (new)

Megamarie I like Silent Hill.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

lol...

message 36: by No One (last edited Jan 28, 2011 09:30AM) (new)

No One (Baka) Actually, I thought Jumanji was rather scary when I saw it as a child.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 34: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) Haha! It's good that it brought some laughter.

message 33: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments I was laughing my ass off...then my 10-year-old sis came in and ended up watching the scene w me xD

message 32: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) It's a scene where you end up laughing with them.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

No One wrote: "That's the second movie. You can see the clip on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZx0A...

I warn you though, it's a splatter."

LMAO! THE BLOOD LOOKS LIKE TOMATO JUICE!

at 1:50....all i can say is "What the fuck?" same at 2:01

message 30: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) *laughs* Yes, the trees are supposedly possessed by evil.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

No One wrote: "It is. Well, I must say the first movie is grotesque because a girl is almost raped by a tree, but the second has a hilarious laughing scene where all the furnitures starts laughing."

...raped by a tree?

message 28: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments Oh. Yeah, probably :/

message 27: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) High school, though I guess high school in America is quite different from Norway.

message 26: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments Are you like in college? Or just an awesome grade school class?

message 25: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) Yes, it is.

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments lol schweet :D

message 23: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) Hah! You're welcome. We usually watch movies considering that the subject is media and communication.

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments *gasp* You...watched...at school??? But...CAN I GO TO YOUR SCHOOL???

message 21: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) I must say it's a funny movie. We watched it at school and I almost fell out of the chair while laughing.

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments lmao!!! Right, this is definitely an awesome movie. Must watch as soon as finals are over ^-^

message 19: by No One (last edited Jan 16, 2011 06:50PM) (new)

No One (Baka) That's the second movie. You can see the clip on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZx0A...

I warn you though, it's a splatter.

message 18: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments The part where the furniture is laughing :3

message 17: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) Hah! What part made you run?

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments LOL wtf??!! *runs to Video Station*

message 15: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) It is. Well, I must say the first movie is grotesque because a girl is almost raped by a tree, but the second has a hilarious laughing scene where all the furnitures starts laughing.

message 14: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments Tehe, sounds awesome :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Niiice.

message 12: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) I saw the second first, and I thought it was hilarious. A real splatter filled with humor. The first movie was a bit more morbid, but also had some funny scenes. It's one of those movies where the hero of the film is an idiot. In this he fights more shelves than he fights zombies.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah...no, i havn't seen it...

message 10: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) The first was made 1981, and the second 87.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No...when was it made?

message 8: by No One (new)

No One (Baka) Anyone seen Evil Dead?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kewl....I still think it looks good...

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Mitchell The Last Exorcism is one of those found footage documentary movies, like The Blair Witch Project, which explains the bad reviews because some people just hate those by default. I usually like them though, and this one was good, but not exceptionally scary. I still liked it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Joseph wrote: "Tonight I'll be watching 'The Last Exorcism'. I've heard it got terrible reviews, and a few good ones. I'm hoping the good ones were right, because they said this was supposed to be really, truly..."

That one lookes good, tell me how it was...

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Mitchell Tonight I'll be watching 'The Last Exorcism'. I've heard it got terrible reviews, and a few good ones. I'm hoping the good ones were right, because they said this was supposed to be really, truly scary. I'll post again after I watch it later after dinner.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Uhh....yeah. Thats what the groups for...and thats why i invited people

message 2: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥ sHE beLIEveD (I_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 23 comments May we rave as well? ;)

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok people, this is basicly just a place to rant about horror movies...

((This GROUP not this TOPIC.))

unread topics | mark unread