Soul Eater R.P. discussion

Characters > Meisters

Comments (showing 1-50 of 97) (97 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jan 03, 2011 07:09PM) (new)

Juliet | 400 comments Mod
Here you will post your character (*Maximum two characters per group member!) descriptions and such, and please do not answer a question by 'to be R.P.' since that defeats the purpose of this topic.

Your weapon partner can either be your second character, or it can be someone else from the group.

If you wish to have someone else from the group as your weapon partner, then after filling out the following form, you may go into the other topic called 'Weapons' in the 'Characters' folder and look for other people's posts, and the ones who have marked 'Meister partner:' as Empty, None, Open, or along the lines of that and you can ask them if they want to be your fighting partner.

This is optional, since you can also just wait and look for a partner later on.

If they say yes, you can either automatically edit your character post and put your partner's name next to 'Weapon partner:', or you can roleplay out the scene for how you will become partners and edit it later.

Please be clear at describing the following:

Name: (Be creative! Please give your character a first and last name please.)

Appearance: (A photo/image can work too, but if there is no photo then please describe with detail.)

Personality: (Try to steer far of being Perfect; Put down their flaws too!)

Other: (Anything else you want to add...?)

Weapon Partner: (Please read what i said in the paragraph above if you didn't read what i said before.)

Thank you, the DWMA is glad to have more students!

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Name: Sayu Sora
Appearance: http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss...
Personality: Kind, stubborn,can be shy. She doesn't really like talking to people that she doesn't know. When she is challenged she becomes hyper and even more stubborn.
Other: Her mother and father died in a house fire that Sayu started, because she was angry.
Weapon Partner: Aaron((Who I will make soon)).

message 3: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Jun 08, 2012 09:34AM) (new)

Name: Audrey Hales

Appearance: http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16...

Personality: Some people might think that he’s stiff and serious, but when he’s around is partner Marika, he’s always gentle and funny. Around people that he trusts, he’s also joking around but keeping his guard up anyway.
He’s always very protective of Marika, as if it was his little sister (which she isn’t…). Ex: if someone starts talking to her harmlessly, he would act up on them or be in a sour mood for the rest of the day.

He's also a little unpredictable, and often snaps at people over small things.

Other: Sometimes he even takes advantage of Marika for his own purposes, without even realizing it.
He’s also rude to people who annoy him, sometimes to others who don’t annoy him, too.

Weapon Partner: Marika

message 4: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 04, 2011 05:42PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 295 comments Mod
Name: Aruna Bethesda

Appearance: http://mariyumi.deviantart.com/art/Wh...

Personality: Is strictly borderline (personalty disorder), is hurting and makes other people because she can't see out of herself. Cry's allot, and only talks about herself and her pain. Aruna takes everything personally. But that's what drives her, you hurt her or are planning to do so she will leave no mercy. Has increasing respect for Simone because he listens to her constant jabber 24/7 without a word for her to stop.

Other: She was ignored by her family when she was young, (being one of 12 kids. . .) Didn't talk until she was five. Abused by her brothers and sisters. Lost all self esteem, it helps that her weapon is a mase (so she can bash the brains out of people to make herself feel better). Your better off not talking to her in general. . .because she won't take anything the way planned.
Is stronger then she looks.

Weapon Partner: Simone Agraciana

message 5: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (last edited Jan 04, 2011 05:20PM) (new)

Meadow ~ (Lunahexmoon) | 275 comments Mod
Name: Layla Rowan

Appearance: i will leave this to the imagination of the people

Personality: has many dark secrets, but does her best to hide it from everyone by staying cheerful

Other: NNNNOOOO!!!!!
Weapon Partner: Len the bow (he's a bow that shoot Layla's soul wavelength)

message 6: by KB (last edited Jan 05, 2011 11:39AM) (new)

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 120 comments Name: Andrew Smith
ANDREW: Anglicized form of Greek Andreas, meaning "man; warrior."

Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

Personality: Kind, an optimist, fun loving, doesn't take things seriously, social

Other: (Anything else you want to add...?)

Weapon Partner: Brenda

message 7: by ♫ Emily ♫ Breaking Apart Before Your Eyes (last edited Jan 06, 2011 05:29PM) (new)

♫ Emily ♫ Breaking Apart Before Your Eyes name: Glimmer Midnight

Appearance:
http://silverinessimage.webs.com/apps...

Personality: quiet, mysterious, reserved, old fashioned, antisocial, kind when has to be, random tempered, gothic

Other: doesn't like people, claustrophobic around large crowds. has one close friend named Lizzie

Weapon partner: Lizzie

message 8: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (last edited Jan 07, 2011 11:34PM) (new)

"Welcome, welcome Glimmer Midnight to the DWMA, I am Death and hope your stay is enjoyable. Just remember, this world is a very dangerous place, don't eat a human soul and hopefully with some training you'll be able to survive!" Death said joyously,"let the new year begin!"

KB Love is our weapon (Kaitybugs) | 120 comments She's my friend! *does the 'I'm so happy Violet hit the join button and puts up with my insanity dance*

message 10: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Amy wrote: "name: Winter Geko (code name) most people only know her code name.
Cristy Cale (real name)

appearance: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht......"

Hey, Amy, i tried making you a mod but it didn't work. It said that you didn't verify your email address or something...do you know if you could do that?

message 11: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((i sent you an email about what i think it means.))

message 12: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

Mabey you (kb) and Violet should watch this one episode. (don't watch any of the others though)

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/soul-e...

message 13: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

((T.T Please don't post stuff like this in the Meister file...))

message 14: by Meadow ~, Maka, Soul, and Eruka Frog. (new)

Meadow ~ (Lunahexmoon) | 275 comments Mod
((aww juliet your such a spoil sport XP lol))

message 15: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (last edited Jun 12, 2012 06:26PM) (new)

Amy-chan | 126 comments Mod
I deleated my account and made a new one that's why this is here again!
name: Winter Geko (code name) most people only know her code name.
Cristy Cale (real name)

appearance: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh... this is what she looks like most of the time (outif and all). but at school or on missions she dresses more like this: http://www.google.ca/imgres?hl=fr&amp... XD

Personality: super shy. she's conserved only opens up to friends, but when she does, she's quite fun, over hyper and excited, some call her bypolar, but she doesn't care. has a personality most people can't follow. oh and she is a ninja, so if you have the misfortune of being on her bad side you'll have to watch your back...

weapon partner: Akemi satsuki

message 16: by Amy-chan, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Sid. (new)

Amy-chan | 126 comments Mod
yay! thanks juliet~! mod! it worked!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 10, 2011 01:00PM) (new)

Name: Aria Green

Appearance:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=anime... (but Aria is flat-chested)Aria has red hair that is usually up in a ponytail. One of the shortest girls in her class, at 4' 3'', Aria is usually mistaken for a small child, so she wears platform boots to make her taller.She wears camo cargo pants, and has a black short sleeve shirt. She has three large bracelets on her wrists and a small blue nose ring, but it's hard to notice.

Personality: Aria is a spirited little girl. She used to be mistaken for a 4-5 year old, so she built up on her personality. Aria can be your friend, but watch out. Look down on her and she'll beat the crap out of you. She likes to fight, and can use her soul wavelength. A strong girl with an even stronger soul, she hasn't even needed a weapon, and doesn't really care. She'd rather fight others by using her own force, instead of staying behind someone and letting them do her work. She has her bipolar moments, but those are rare. Aria also likes to bring pain only to those who deserve it, so she is all for ridding the world of afreets, keshins, and witches. Her motto is you get what you give, but her version is I give what you deserve. What she lacks in size, Aria makes up in personality.

History: Aria came from a house where her father liked everything to be perfect. He was in the military, and that is where she got her fighting spirit. Her father was going to send her to a military camp, but she didn't want to go. So, she did what no one saw coming. She jumped out her window, the night before leaving, and ran to the DWMA, where her mother used to go (her mother died the year before Aria left home). Aria was the laughingstock of the school for about a year, but then she made her personalty larger, and now won't take the taunts from anyone.

Weapon: Hale Colton

Crush: open

Relatives: Father-but she doesn't keep in contact with him.
Mother-dead

Other: she hates when people poke fun at her short size. So, she threatens them, and if they don't stop, she goes through with those threats. She also has the physical structure of a five year old, but people have learned not to mess with her.

message 18: by Rachel (last edited Mar 29, 2011 09:19PM) (new)

Rachel (BusterBrownBay) | 9 comments Name: Buster Katt

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair that goes to middle of her back, moss green eyes. slightly pale, despite the fact she's in the sun quite a bit. she's 5'2", and her outfits seem to be a mix between country and.... well she's wears a LOT of bracelets and necklaces and heavy eyeliner, etc.

Personality: a bit selfish, egocentric, hyper, LOUD, and perverted. HUGE fear of spiders. HUGE. has extreme love for animals and loves to draw ^^ oh and she Loooooves to read a LOT. (hard to describe myself.... i mean Buster...)

Other: she plays the violin! and has two dogs, named Gina and Tintro. has a habit of assigning people odd nicknames. (real life ex: Pigtails, Vegetable, Twin, Palmtree, etc)

Weapon Partner: Shaunee (Twin) Stark

message 19: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (last edited Mar 20, 2011 04:24PM) (new)

Cool character~!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

which one?

message 21: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Both of them; their both really good charies.

Also, I have this weapon character i've been working on lately, but i need a weapon for him. Anybody mind being his fighting partner?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll take him! Aria is getting really annoyed with the teachers for not letting her do anything (check the rp) and she'd like a partner.

message 23: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Great, i'll post him soon enough. Which rp group are you talking about?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I forgot which topic it was in( stupid me), i meant that it was at the entrance hall. Could you please roleplay there? You'll understand once you read it.

message 25: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Sure, i'll comment there just as i post my character thing...which should be any second now..

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yippee!

message 27: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Hm...maybe it'll take a bit more than a couple seconds...well, i'm almost done anyway.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

cool!

message 29: by Juliet, Kid, Liz, Patty, and Crona. (new)

Done!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY!

Cielo (Cielo0) | 2 comments Name: Kylanna Tenebrae

Appearance: You see a girl with raven black hair which is pulled back into a high-ponytail that ends at the nape of her neck. It was hard to tell that her eyes were midnight-blue, but you saw them. She wore a midnight-blue short-sleeved shirt. Her black pants ended just below her knees. Her black boots covered her ankles, but nothing higher. Her dark outfit contrasted greatly with her pale skin.

Personality: If you talked to her, you would find out that she is calm and sweet, but during your conversation with you, she got distracted a number of times. You learn that she has A.D.H.D. and claustrophobia. Accidentally, you make her made. That scares you. She is no longer calm and sweet but vicious. She almost screamed at you, but she calmed down before that happened.

Other: You ask her what her strengths are. She says that she knows martial arts and gymnastics. You ask her to demonstrate. She does a back flip, then she lands in a fight position and does some kicks and punches.

Weapon Partner: On the way to the classroom, you find a boy leaning up against the wall. He looks similar to the girl you are walking with. You learn that he is her weapon and her brother. You learn that his name is Tom, and that he is a scythe.

message 32: by Antje གརས པཅ (last edited Jul 29, 2011 10:13AM) (new)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Name: Lea Bouchard

Appearance: http://grimmairulez.deviantart.com/ar...

Personality: Lea is energetic and fun. She loves to tease people but never trys to be really mean, mostly just light teasing. She's very easly distracted and kinda obsessive, if she likes something she REALLY likes it and it's near impossible to get her to shut up about it.

Weapon Partner: Ember

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Seriha Tamahki

Appearance: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/... has a tattoo on her left shoulder.

Personality: Quiet and serious, but when she's angry she's a force to be rekoned with, hot tempered and a smoker, quick witted and a smart ass

Other: weapons master-as in she can use things other than her weapon partner

Weapon Partner: Waneta

~♡~BrokenByDawn~♥~ Name: (Be creative! Please give your character a first and last name please.)Matsune black

Appearance: (A photo/image can work too, but if there is no photo then please describe with detail.)
[image error]

Personality: (Try to steer far of being Perfect; Put down their flaws too!)to be rped

Other: (Anything else you want to add...?)none

Weapon Partner: (Please read what i said in the paragraph above if you didn't read what i said before.)Kohaku

message 35: by Blood Bone and Muscle, Dr. Stein, Lord Death, and Medusa. (new)

It's nice, all of this, but it tells us, the mods, nothing about your characters.

DestinysMaster | 152 comments My charreie need a meister

DestinysMaster | 152 comments My charrie needs a meister

message 38: by Ruin (last edited Aug 30, 2011 10:14AM) (new)

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Name: Ruin Aku'mai
Appearance: shes 5'6 and weights 120 pds. shes thin but strong and evenly blanced. she has long hari with medium bangs that are just under the chin. her hair is a silverish white with purple and ice blue streeks in it. her eyes are almost catish but arnt. they are a pale green color on the outside and a dark grey on the inside. she wears a blue with silver lineing jacket with the sleaves cut and laced back together with three inch opening between them. she wears black armored boots and three black belts that holds up a pace of white cloth her family gave her that has two silver dragons holding a golden ring in the middle on it. she wears a dark blue skin tight shirt and white pants. she has slightly sharp teeth almost like a sharks(also like soul's teeth)she has lord deaths skull as a hairband that resides at the lower parts of her hair that holds it together. (a picture will be draw to show the finished version of her. but until then this is the best i can do.)

Personality: Ruin is strong hearted and strong willed fighter. shes shy in big groups and dark when confronted by people she doesnt know. shes grown soft to very few and one of them will be her weapon. shes not atuned to strangers and takes battles and learning seriously. she hates any talking back unless its from someone with more experance
Other: she knows how to fight with her sroundings and depends on her light form and speed for her attacks.

Weapon Partner:akateko yukimi

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Kaylee wrote: "My charrie needs a meister"

really? whats your character info? ill look it up if you can tell me the name.

DestinysMaster | 152 comments She's akateko yukimi, on the first page

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Kaylee wrote: "She's akateko yukimi, on the first page"

alright ill go look now

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Kaylee wrote: "She's akateko yukimi, on the first page"

alright sounds awsome! though i may change ruin to a male. it depends on you. so do you want ruin as a meister?

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Sure and you don't have to change her

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Kaylee wrote: "Sure and you don't have to change her"

well it doesnt really matter to me. plus it alittle odd cuase in the anime girls are paired up with boys so. i was thinking of doing it that way

DestinysMaster | 152 comments Well kim and (I forgot her name) are partners

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Kaylee wrote: "Well kim and (I forgot her name) are partners"

ah. well ok then ill leave her the way she is then

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Kaylee wrote: "Ok,"

so everythings in order?

DestinysMaster | 152 comments yep, my charries outside the classroom right now

Ruin (kdragon1993) | 85 comments Kaylee wrote: "yep, my charries outside the classroom right now"

ok ill go post in a moment

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread