Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

Books/series > Favourite Heroine

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by ☆♥Starzee♥☆, Group under serious construction! (new)

☆♥Starzee♥☆ | 3680 comments Mod
Who is your favourite heroine?

Can be out of any book you've read, it doesn't have to be a vampire chick.

Also let us know why she's your fave!

Dija Rose, from VA. She's just the most amazing woman ever. I love how she deals with the toughest situations and how badass she is. Her personality as a whole is simply superb.

Besdies her, I also love Cat, Sin, Mac, and Faythe.

message 3: by ☆♥Starzee♥☆, Group under serious construction! (new)

Yeah, I agree, Rose is a great Heroine!!

I also love Cat and Faythe, they were both kick ass chicks

message 4: by Taina, Currently revamping (new)

Taina (Tiny♥Hearts) (TinyHearts) | 2412 comments Mod
Rose!!! Shes the awesomest heroine in the whole wide worldest LMAO!

Cat is totally growing on me too!

message 5: by ☆♥Starzee♥☆, Group under serious construction! (new)

LMAO yeah I thin Rose takes the cake! Anothe one that comes to mind is Katniss. Only reason I haven't put her ahead of Rose is because Rose seems more realistic. Her character was a little better developed in my opinion with Mead working just that extra little bit harder to make Rose relatable and understandable to the readers

Victoria (vickielove) Sailor Moon<3

& I'd have to agree with you guys for Rose. xD.
She's badass!(: <333

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET LAST SACRIFICE. AHHHHHH D;

message 7: by ☆♥Starzee♥☆, Group under serious construction! (new)

Sailor Moon?? Wow, I wouldn't have thought of that one. Nice choice :D

Lydia | 1 comments Lazuline wrote: "Rose, from VA. She's just the most amazing woman ever. I love how she deals with the toughest situations and how badass she is. Her personality as a whole is simply superb.

Besdies her, I also lov..."

Mine too Lazuline. What series is Sin from?

Dija @Lydia: Sin's from Demonica, and she's an AMAZING character from an even better series. You should give it a try, Pleasure Unbound is the first book in the series.

message 10: by ☆♥Starzee♥☆, Group under serious construction! (new)

Oh, glad to hear u like the series lol. Because I'm currently reading the first one :D

Dija @Starzee: How do you like it so far? I adore the series, it's so different from most romances in that the characters have so much depth and the plot's utterly captivating. I hope you're enjoying Pleasure Unbound!

message 12: by ☆♥Starzee♥☆, Group under serious construction! (new)

So far I'm enjoying it! It's quite different from the other series I read so it's refreshing.

Auroralumi | 131 comments I will have to say... Eve Dallas from the In Death Series by J.D. Robb!!! She will risk herself for anyone, brilliant, Acts like nothing phases her but has a heart of gold, and basically she has a “kick your ass” way to her! She was born to be a cop and will always do what she can to solve a case for the victims!

And i do have to agree about Rose too! :D

message 14: by ☆♥Starzee♥☆, Group under serious construction! (new)

Wow, I've never heard of that series before, I'm going to check it out though, sounds cool

Auroralumi | 131 comments So far anyone I introduce it to has feel i love with it :D it's a series we talk about here at work all the time lol. I know for sure you'll love Roarke *wink* you'll see! Also its not the regular cop series... here's a quick Description without ruining anything:

In Death series, written by Nora Roberts under her pseudonym J. D. Robb, features NYPSD ("New York City Police and Security Department") Lieutenant Eve Dallas is set in a mid-21st century New York City. The stories also regularly feature other characters, including Captain Ryan Feeney, Detective Delia Peabody, Detective Ian McNab and Dr. Charlotte Mira.

I'm not a fan of Nora Roberts so she tricked me when I stated to read this one LOL b/c I thought it was someone else but i'm happy she did b/c I was to close minded to open myself to reading it ^_^ Lesson learned! :) Peabody is awesome too!

Naked in Death

Rebekah Armusik (rebekaharmusik) | 9 comments I hate to make this strictly a promotional thing but if you are looking for a strong heroine you have to experience my lead character, Nadija, from my Gothic Memoirs series. Below are some links, as I have just released my second novel in my 13 Gothic Memoirs Series, Mariposa. It is the follow up to last years well-received Book 1: Memoirs of a Gothic Soul.

http://www.rebekaharmusik.com

Read the first two chapters from Memoirs of a Gothic Soul for free at:
http://www.rebekaharmusik.com/sample-...

Mariposa by Rebekah Armusik Memoirs of a Gothic Soul by Rebekah Armusik

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pleasure Unbound (other topics)
Naked in Death (other topics)
Memoirs of a Gothic Soul (other topics)
Mariposa (other topics)