Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2011 > Tayla - 50 books in 2011

Comments (showing 1-49)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 49: by Tayla36 (new)

Tayla36 | 274 comments Fail!

message 32: by Tayla36 (new)

message 31: by Tayla36 (last edited Aug 31, 2011 03:56PM) (new)

message 29: by Tayla36 (new)

Tayla36 | 274 comments Michelle wrote: "Ooh, did you enjoy the Doctor Who books? I'm a huge fan, but never read any of the books."

I'm sorry, I didn't see your comment. As you can see, I read a lot of the books. I do enjoy them. They are a very quick read for me, I can get through one in an afternoon.

message 28: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Potter (michellepotter) Ooh, did you enjoy the Doctor Who books? I'm a huge fan, but never read any of the books.

message 26: by Tayla36 (new)

Tayla36 | 274 comments 22. Doctor Who Ghosts Of India by Mark Morris by Mark Morris

message 25: by Tayla36 (new)

message 24: by Tayla36 (new)

message 16: by Tayla36 (new)

message 15: by Tayla36 (new)

Tayla36 | 274 comments 11. Flyte (Septimus Heap, #2) by Angie SageFlyte

message 13: by Tayla36 (new)

Tayla36 | 274 comments 9. Magyk (Septimus Heap, #1) by Angie Sage Magyk

message 8: by Tayla36 (new)

message 6: by Tayla36 (new)

Tayla36 | 274 comments 2. The Final Encyclopedia by Gordon R. DicksonThe Final Encyclopedia

Took me a month but I finally got through it.

message 5: by Boston Kate (new)

Boston Kate | 365 comments Thanks. Sounds good. I'll add it to my list. :)

message 4: by Tayla36 (new)

Tayla36 | 274 comments I liked it. I belong to the SciFi and Fantasy book club and that was our Jan Fantasy book. It's not really a typical fantasy. No magic or magical creatures. There was one character that was clairvoyant. It is set in a fictionalized version of medieval Spain. The interaction between the three main characters was wonderful. a little bit of a sad ending.

message 3: by Boston Kate (new)

Boston Kate | 365 comments What did you think of this book? I had never heard of it, and I'm trying to decide if it sounds like a book worth reading. I am, at this point, slightly intrigued.

message 1: by Tayla36 (new)

Tayla36 | 274 comments Only 42 in 2010, and 16 of those were re-reads. So I'll try again and try not to have so many re-reads. Although if there is a book I want to read that is a sequel. I might have to re-read the first to remember the story.

Luck to all of you, and luck to me, and I hope I finish my first book by Saturday.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Lions of Al-Rassan (other topics)
The Final Encyclopedia (other topics)
Above the Lower Sky (other topics)
Jump Cut (other topics)
Trek to Kraggen-Cor (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Guy Gavriel Kay (other topics)
Marion Zimmer Bradley (other topics)
Kage Baker (other topics)