200 book challenge discussion

2011 > KateD's 200 Book Challenge 2011

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (last edited Jan 02, 2011 07:23PM) (new)

Katherine (KateDinVA) | 5 comments
A few years ago I did a 100 Book Challenge, and finished before August.

The twin challenges of a 200 book challenge is (1) reading the 200 books (no easy feat, really, unless my entire 200 were juvenile fiction or serial romances) and (2) not doing it that expense of my other 2011 Challenges or a balanced life (I do have kids and a husband!)

But I'm up for the challenge. I'm tracking here on GoodReads, and on my blog: http://thedohls.wordpress.com/challen...

Charmaine (Empress_Charla) Hi, Katherine! Thanks for the encouragement you gave me in my topic. I hope you will be successful with your goal, too! You seem to be off to a great start so far, and keeping a blog will keep you motivated. :-)

Katherine (KateDinVA) | 5 comments 2. The Dead and the Gone (Last Survivors, #2) by Susan Beth PfefferThe Dead and the Gone, Susan Beth Pfeffer
3. This World We Live In (Last Survivors, #3) by Susan Beth PfefferThis World We Live In, Susan Beth Pfeffer (recommended by Jenn McMinn)
4. Point Blank (Alex Rider, #2) by Anthony HorowitzPoint Blank, Anthony Horowitz (recommended by Kenny Dohl)
5. Pirate Latitudes by Michael CrichtonPirate Latitudes, Michael Crichton
6. The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois LowryThe Giver, Lois Lowry (recommended by Jenn McMinn)
7. Gathering Blue (The Giver, #2) by Lois LowryGathering Blue, Lois Lowry
8. Messenger (The Giver, #3) by Lois LowryMessenger, Lois Lowry
9. Anne Frank  The Anne Frank House Authorized Graphic Biography by Sid JacobsonAnne Frank: The Anne Frank House Authorized Graphic Biography, Sid Jacobson & Ernie Colón
10. Girls Night In by Lauren HendersonGirls Night In, Lauren Henderson, Sarah Mlynowski, Chris Manby (compilation of short stories)

Katherine (KateDinVA) | 5 comments 11. Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, Gregory Maguire
12. Fat Vampire  A Never Coming of Age Story by Adam Rex Fat Vampire: A Never Coming of Age Story, Adam Rex
13. Fame  A Novel in Nine Episodes by Daniel Kehlmann Fame: A Novel in Nine Episodes, Daniel Kehlmann, transl. by Carol Brown Janeway
14. The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Lightning Thief, Rick Riordan
15. The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Sea of Monsters, Rick Riordan
16. The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3 ) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse, Rick Riordan
17. The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth, Rick Riordan
18. I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore I Am Number Four, Pittacus Lore
19. The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth, Rick Riordan
20. Organic Faith: A Revival Call to a Disillusioned Church, Chaille Brindley

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Life As We Knew It (other topics)
Pirate Latitudes (other topics)
Point Blank (other topics)
Messenger (other topics)
Girls' Night In (other topics)
More...