SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > Currently Reading 2011

Comments (showing 2,051-2,069 of 2,069) (2069 new)    post a comment »
1 2 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 next »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 2051: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (lyssad87) | 974 comments LethalLovely....Is now reluctantly Blonded wrote: "
I started the "Psy-Changeling" series earlier this month & I feel the same way about it as I felt about Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison when I finally read it after every woman on GR did-like I am a complete & utter dumbass for not trying these books sooner. "

I just read Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh earlier this month, so you're not the only one who hadn't read them yet. I also have Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison which I haven't read yet.

LethalLovely~This City's Made Us Crazy & We Must Get Out (LethalLovely) | 1358 comments YES! I'm not the only late bloomer! It seems like EVERYONE has read those books. Like with Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning. Everyone was reading that freaking book when it came out-& I was busy feeling sorry for myself because I had to wait for my library to order it. *tear*

message 2053: by Alyssa (last edited Dec 28, 2011 08:17PM) (new)

Alyssa (lyssad87) | 974 comments I've only read Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning, but I have the other 4. Just haven't had time to read them all.

Scratch that.... I've read Darkfever and Bloodfever, but I haven't read the other 3, which I own. If only there were more hours in the day....

Literary Ames {Against GR Censorship} (amyorames) | 1826 comments Read Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #1) by Heather Brewer That Thing at the Zoo by James R. Tuck The Wolf She Married by Lizzie Lynn Lee Dark Life (Dark Life, #1) by Kat Falls To Tame a Highland Warrior (Highlander, #2) by Karen Marie Moning The Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Medeiros

Considering reading Dark Descendant (Descendants, #1) by Jenna Black next.

message 2055: by Alyssa (last edited Dec 28, 2011 08:25PM) (new)

Alyssa (lyssad87) | 974 comments Just finished reading Daimon (Covenant, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Can't decide what to read next.... Don't know if I want to read about some yummy muscley man goodness or YA book. Now that I'm thinking about yummy muscley man goodness, I'm leaning in that direction. Hehe... :-D

Here are my yummy muscley man goodness choices....

The Darkest Passion (Lords of the Underworld, #5) by Gena Showalter Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2) by Nalini Singh Adam (Nightwalkers, #6) by Jacquelyn Frank Atlantis Rising (Warriors of Poseidon, #1) by Alyssa Day Covet (The Fallen Angels, #1) by J.R. Ward Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione It Happened One Bite (Regency Vampyre Trilogy, #1) by Lydia Dare Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison

Yipes! Way too many choices! Help! :-(

message 2056: by Sandra, Winter is Coming ... (new)

Sandra | 13767 comments Alyssa, we're doing a read/reread of PsyChangelings in 2012 so keep Visions till next week. LOL

I loved, loved, loved Dragon Bound but we're doing a read as many as you want Dragon challenge starting 23 January, so keep it for that. LOL

I know you love Lydia Dare so read It Happened One Bite and then you can tell me how good it was. LOL

message 2057: by Vivian (new)

Vivian (_vivian) | 1531 comments I've only read the first Psy-Changelings too, even though I thought it was pretty fantastic. I'll get around to reading more next year.

Been trying to finish up some challenges, read in the last week:
Karma Girl (Bigtime, #1) by Jennifer Estep A Girl's Guide to Vampires (Dark Ones, #1) by Katie MacAlister Three Cups of Deceit  How Greg Mortenson, Humanitarian Hero, Lost His Way by Jon Krakauer Thinking in Pictures and Other Reports from My Life With Autism by Temple Grandin Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie

If you've read Three Cups of Tea - you should definitely read Three Cups of Deceit. It's fantastic!

message 2058: by Cindy (eclecticfirefly) (last edited Dec 29, 2011 10:21PM) (new)

Cindy (eclecticfirefly) (Eclecticfirefly) | 1237 comments I read Shade - enjoyed it bunches!

Trying to take a detour and actually read a Christmas book while it is still December...... The Secret Life of Mrs. Claus by Carly Alexander Not sure whether I'll be able to actually finish it, only about 20 pages in and I already hate one of the characters.

message 2059: by Jackie M (new)

Jackie M | 695 comments I am reading Caged in Darkness (Caged #1) by J.D. Stroube

LethalLovely~This City's Made Us Crazy & We Must Get Out (LethalLovely) | 1358 comments Currently Reading: Heart of Steel (Iron Seas, #2) by Meljean Brook

Is it wrong of me that I am impatient for The Sex? Can they please have The Sex? Because if I can't get any this New Years, I'd like to at least read about someone getting lucky.

message 2061: by Sandra, Winter is Coming ... (new)

Sandra | 13767 comments Lethal, you're not getting any? even though you're now blonde? Are those boys blind?

Hope you have a better year ahead!

LethalLovely~This City's Made Us Crazy & We Must Get Out (LethalLovely) | 1358 comments LOL! Thanks, Sandra!

The boys are not blind. They are however fugly. Also, I am waiting for Gerard Butler to wake up & realize he is completely in love with me & that he has waited his whole life to bone me comatose. Don't laugh at me. It's going to happen, if only in my mind.

message 2063: by Sandra, Winter is Coming ... (new)

Sandra | 13767 comments Shame you can't market those fantasies, you'd make a fortune!

Go find some unfugly dudes, soonest!

Cindy (eclecticfirefly) (Eclecticfirefly) | 1237 comments LOL Lethal. Are you sure your name isn't Misty? I have a friend at PBS who has said the same thing about Gerard Butler. Almost word for word.....freaky!

LethalLovely~This City's Made Us Crazy & We Must Get Out (LethalLovely) | 1358 comments Thanks, Sandra! ^_^

That IS freaky, Cindy. No, I'm not Misty. My SN on PBS is LethalLovely.

message 2066: by Elle (new)

Elle (Louiselesley) I think it is apt that my first post is the last book of the year for me!

I finished A Dark Kiss of Rapture, which is a prequel to a trilogy, earlier. I liked it but didn't love it. Definitely want to read more though. I liked her writing style.

message 2067: by Mafi (new)

Mafi | 63 comments I read 13 Little Blue Envelopes and now I'm reading Epic Fail

message 2068: by Josie (new)

Josie | 1906 comments Are we going to have a new Currently Reading thread for 2012? :D

message 2069: by Sandra, Winter is Coming ... (new)

Sandra | 13767 comments Good idea Josie :)

On it now :D

1 2 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 next »

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Belong To The Night (other topics)
First Blood (other topics)
Queen of Shadows (other topics)
At Grave's End (other topics)
Asmodeus (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Richelle Mead (other topics)